You're cunt goes to war against India

You're cunt goes to war against India

0. what would be the reason for war
1. who wins
2. why

don't be intimidated lads this is purely hypothethical :)

your country is the anus with poo encrusted hemorrhoids of the world. Now why would we go anywhere near that.

0. I dunno, they probably want our Fresh water supply.
1. We do.
2. Because USA would be on our side.

i guess everybody is intimidated execpt for 2 canadians high on weed :)

will they throw shit at me

our country doesn't participate in barbarian activities like 'war'

We'd bribe the people in power and they'd sell out their own people, just like they did before.

nice one

>0. what would be the reason for war
They try to take our islands
>1. who wins
GLORIOUS NIPPON
>2. why
Our glorious katana blades are folded over 1 trillion times

>entire indian army putting out hands for charity

no idea

>1. who wins
NATO, hopefully

>2. why
because poos in the loos can't win against NATO, although they could win against us, probably.

0. They won't let us shart in their shitting streets
1. Burgers
2. More nukes and loos all live in giant packed cities

0) Pharmaceuticals
1) India
2) obvious reasons, stormed by 1 billion indians

>Pharmaceuticals

are there issues between us

Same as last time.

0.MarĂ²
1.india
2.poo in loo is now bff with shart in mart

i wonder why every poor shitty country wants to show its strength and dreaming about nuclear power.

0. for the marĂ²(did indian media talk about them at all? italians were super butthurt for a while)
1.considering no outer influence india
2 becuase italy would be the offender and considering how far they are form each other(and considering it's the only factor i cosndiered)india would have an edge.
I know this is ot,but i was wondeirng how much cheaper is life in india compared to a european country.How much richer would i be in india if i came wiht a lot of euros?(would i have more buying power at all?)

0. they did talk alot initially, then it just died down

2. its super cheap in india. you'd be extremely rick, premium house with pool kind of rich. but quality of life as an average person is far high in europe so you're better off living there.

that said i enjoy living here, and i live in a good city so life is nice

This

People would welcome you. At least modern Brits won't ruthlessly exploit us and actually help us become better

This

0. To expand the Republic so as to get more living space
1. India
2. If you don't know you ought to kill yourself

Finns come up with a spicy new meme that irritates indians

>1. who wins
Indians lose the moment they get mad about the meme

>2. why
Finnish home front advantage

>At least modern Brits won't ruthlessly exploit us and actually help us become better
Yeah, probably would... What a shame.
>Best India

i kind of like what i know about india(which of course isn't much) and since my plan of life is based on buying two houses and living off of rent i think it would work better if i move in a cheaper country.

you should leave for a better country

>spicy new meme

our tolerance for spicy things is high af

rent from 2 houses will only be enough for one person. high class lifestyle with family would require more houses

0. They don't like our brand new weapons.
1. 1 billion human beeings less on this planet
2. Pic

Moo mei le bhadve. Desh ki maa choddi apne maa baap ne, I have no qualms about getting the fuck out of this country. Why the fuck should I fix some other generations mistakes? Especially when the said generations don't want to change their ways

They were a good source of money, but we did give them railroads, modern law, infrastructure, hospitals etc. Better for both parties desu

0.Re-taking the Raj
1.Stalemate/British victory
2.Both have pretty similar defence spending, but UK has a bigger Navy and could cause problems blockading India's ship routes. If Trident was allowed we would definitely win, but I can't see how the UK would be able to invade and occupy India with the amount of people it has.

You actually destroyed whole industries but then again anybody would do the same. Those were different times

0. No idea
1. neither one
2. neither country has the power projection necessary to land troops in the other cunt
1.5 if we were neighbors India would win
2.5 they could just march a few million poo in loos to our border and turns into the province of Marocistan

mu me tu le rha hai chodu. post pdh khud ki

khud ka ghar h khud ko saf krna pdega. nikal ja gandgi saaf ni krni to.

Tere jaise chutiye hai na. I'll earn shit loads of money and retire early while you clean up the designated streets. Patriotism is for losers who have nothing else to be proud of

>0. You give indian citizenship to our national treasure, Yohann Diniz
>1. Us
>2. because none of us can effectively project our forces to beat each others, so we'll use nukes and we can use subs to reach india to nuke them into submission

I'll clean up my share, you'll still be drowning in yours. cursing the nation.

better do something, at least do your part whatever little that is instead of crying like a little bitch

you're the kind of guy who readily takes it up the ass, you're better off leaving this cunt. go make some other cunt miserable with your presence

0. our muzzie shadow government wills it
1. we do, unfortunately
2. murrica

>unfortunately

You'd like being a pawn of the jihadist in chief?

india rightful lithuanian clay, pic related
>1. who wins
india, unless NATO somehow accepts to participate in an offensive war or believe it as a reconquest, thus a defensive war against indian occupants.
>2. why
too much indians to kill

what you said describe russia perfectly

We have like 65 million people plus some 5 million expats, we can also call in Australia, New Zealand and Canada to bring that up to 100 million, if really desperate i suppose we could try and do some african conquering for the British diaspora in Africa for another 1,7 million. Thats more than enough.

We win because the United States of America possesses the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen. And we are only getting stronger.

>WE

Alright mate

Pretty sure even the Latvian army could overrun India before they're even able to grab one lazy curbshitter to type in the nuclear launch code.

What a pathetic country.
2 fucking medals in the Olympics.
The only piece of military technology they ever invented is this baby toy looking fighter jet prototype.

Reason? Probably that Indians all smell like fucking shit and need to be removed from this planet.
Would we fuck them up? Um, yeah.

>Lost in Korea and Vietnam
>the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen

low quality bait

>need to be removed from this planet.

Traditional German wartime thinking lads