Westerners travel to my cuntry

>Westerners travel to my cuntry
>Go to Western restaurants for every meal
Why do they do this? Pic related is an America themed restaurant. As you can see here, tons of whites. They are fucking visiting a foreign country and they don't have guts for trying new food?

Maybe they're expats, not tourists.

I wish I had an answer. People come to America and then only eat fast food so I don't know.

I went to a famous beach. There are hotels everywhere. At least half of them must be toursts. I could see not a single white person in other restaurants. They only go to this place and McD

There is literally no american food. All food is from Europe or Asia

That's because we took your cultures as war spoils

Come on man. Next time say we have no culture except mart sharting.

my bet is they all have already tried and now up they're for some food for a change

What did he mean by this?

>they're up
that was korean "smart"phone delicacy at its best for you

MIGHT have a thing or two to do with the fact that Korean food is fucking shite.

>m-muh Kimchi (rotten nasty ass shit)
>m-muh spicy (spicy food = excuse for bad cooking as it overpowers the flavor)
>m-muh shit wine

>try couple of food
>think the whole cuisine is shite

what else is there?
>m-muh bulgogi
>m-muh raw seafood ("cooking")
>m-muh bibimfuck

you sound unnecessarily angry. something you want to get off your chest?

Yeah, fuck Korea.

Long live China.

>many fat old white pigs

wtf they make S.Korea like Thailand.

someone didn't do his homework
also >chink lover
kill self

you the guy with Taiwanese ex

Maybe they don't like the taste of dog or cat?

whities, especially anglos and those from north euro, dont like asian pickles and seafood in general. and most of your food is smelly and spicy as hell
its no problem to japanese and chinese and such, but they cant take it, and become fat

Imagine you come to burgerland, sit in a restaurant full of Americans, you can't read the menu, no one speaks Korean, no one can understand your accent, everyone stares at you while you eat.
Wouldn't you feel self conscious? Wouldn't you prefer being around your own people?

fuck off fatfuck

why japan is of racist

lel

>Koreans traveling abroad
>always a group of sheeples blindly following some exact step by step written up guide from a NAVER blog
>every Korean eats the exact same things at the exact same restaurants
>every Korean comes home with the exact same souvenirs

Good answer desu

Well most places here have menus in both Korean and English. So basically they are a bunch of pussies that can't take adventures?

They are there on business

to make sure the money theyre investing ends up being invested back into their economy

you'd do the same thing in their situation

you are after all an american colony.

no shit, restaurants can become completely packed with Korean tourists literally overnight because someone posted it on Naver. it's ridiculous

I lived in Korea for a short while. I mostly ate out at Korean restaurants, Korean bbq with meat and veggies, or bulgogi and kimbap shit. Or I bought meals at the convenience stores.

I hardly ate western food. Korean food is generally not disgusting or smelly like chink food. I'm sure those people are there just as a break from Korea or as a hangout spot on Saturday night.

I feel shamefur for my countrymen abroad and so should you.

That's some jew tier practice. They must have learned it from the jews.

Because your cuisine is spooky as fuck and they don't want to eat it. Now you have a snake in the grass.

This
After 2 weeks of eating nothing but samey asian spicy chicken soup you just want a beefsteak and a beer t b h

>not disgusting or smelly like chink food.
Why did Chinese food in China smell so bad? Was it gutter oil?

lmao
i like korean food but to be fair that has a point
>(spicy food = excuse for bad cooking as it overpowers the flavor)
this is one of the reasons that korean food cant be major in contrast to the attempt of their govt. i like spicy food as well, but it surely deadens the food's flavor of its own instead of giving it a stimulant

even korean people in australia think korean food is shit, literally the only asian cuisine you cannot find a restaurant for in sydney
these people in your photo have probably been starving until they found a place that serves edible food