Female sexuality

>female sexuality

>female sexuality

>Female sexuality

>Zemayle sexuality

daily reminder that there is AT LEAST 1 female poster on Sup Forums right at this moment

MtF people and An*u don't count

The only thing that really turns women on is wads of cash.

I'm a girl btw ;)

Tits or gtfo?

what do you want to know about it?

benis in bussy :DDD

scared of it

theyre dangerous creatures i recommend staying away boys are better anyway

>theyre dangerous creatures
just the slavic ones
i heard they gang up on weak guys and bully them
the cure for it is: don't be a weak guy

How do I get to play my part in it?

Is there any secret besides "find the clit"?

It took me 4 (four) years of trying to lose my virginity. I have no idea what I did different. When I turned 18 I kinda gave up and told myself I was going to die a virgin, but then at a party I tried talking to a fat chick and she seemed interested in me. I ended up fucking her, but it was a total mess. I had no idea how to put the condom on, had a hard time finding the hole and couldn't ejaculate.

It was a pretty bad experience, but I'm so glad it's finally over. I just have no idea what to do now though.

Kek.It gets better.

yeh, a few others
1) take the lead
2) 'no' is 'no' unless she's smiling
3) making love starts with doing the dishes at breakfast and cumming on her face and tits at midnight. women need mood, that's why they're so hard to get. if you're picking her up from some bar mood still is important, you have to make her feel both slutty and "important" while not trying to look too desperate. and if you get rejected by one, try another and another

>I kinda gave up and told myself I was going to die a virgin, but then at a party I tried talking to a fat chick and she seemed interested in me
this is what you did right
you stopped feeling pressure and just did it... with a "low lvl" one
of course if you went after the prettiest bitch surrounded by all chads you'd need a little more luck to pull it off. other times it doesn't even depend on luck, just on catching her signals (the "seemed interested in me" part)

the more you give pleasure to her, the more she will try to return to you

kek this is all so abstract and difficult

good thing I gave up on women years ago, good luck to y'all

Just do the same and it will get better. Sex is like drinking or coffee, it's more enjoyable the more you do it.

>1) take the lead
>3) making love starts with doing the dishes at breakfast and cumming on her face and tits at midnight

I can get and satisfy girls, maybe it's luck or maybe I look better than I believe. And I can do those two things, but not at the same time. I mean, fucking how?

Also imho advice 2 is true but not very useful because most women fear saying no directly and use "hints" that you might not get if you're horny.

>An*u

?