en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
overseas.antenam.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP BURNING THE FORESTS IN SUMATRA REEEEEEEEEE

hola hola hola

DESUYONE

This. You're killing my dog.

We have found natural resources ( rare metal) in the bottom of pacific territory.

WE are becoming rich country,lads.

How expensive live in Singapore?
tell me cost of living m8

Don't hate me. It is not my thing. Open your mind now. Ask each other we want to know.

I am starting to think this jap is a fucking janny or a mod

He deletes other asean threads while this thread isnt

wtf who killed /asean/

FUCK OFF NETOUYOS AND ALL-NATIONZ.COM

Sex

I don't understand though, what does a Jap have to do with Asean?

WOT? Oi Pino are you crazy? what the fuck are you talking about? I am the man who constantly got banned by them.

So he's Hiroyuki?

Noice

Hiroyuki in disguise.

>call anyone saying anything anti-Japan Zainichi
>open mind
OP, seriously are you borderline retarded or something?

THIS THREAD IS MANAGED BY SOME SCAMMING BLOG OWNERS
HIS RESPONSES ARE ALL FAKE AND TO MAKE MONEY

THIS SHIT OP MAKES THESE THREADS TO MAKE MONEY

So, /asean/ raid ?

BOIS AND GIRLS he has appeared.
THAT ZAINICHI ALERT!!

Don't read and quick report now please

this is not a surprise

There is site somewhere that crawls Sup Forums and translate it to moonrunes and they put comments
cant remember

APOLOGIZE!

who nuked the other asean thread
kek

Learn the truth and history if you are posting on this bored!
Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationshit of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. its what jap needed to do right now.

where is this?

Im sorry Hiroshima nagasaki

It is around Minamitorishima. 南鳥島

FUCK OFF SCAMMER FUCK OFF SCAMMER FUCK OFF SCAMMER FUCK OFF SCAMMER

k-pop tb.h lads

t. Korean

May I ask everyone of you to report for me this crazy zainichi spammer since yesterday.

Is that Philp Joke?

what's is your k-popfu, asean?
mine is pic related

thats in international water and are those gundanium alloy?
i hate that fakeness culture i prefer original korea movie or song before 2006

I better stay away from /asean/ for now.

Are you mad ;)

I wonder who is posting this kind post usually. Is this really Zainichi? I guess Chinese or Korean in Korea but not Zainichi. Zainichi is not this kind really radical losers who against Japan I thought..?

Are you mad ;)

I wonder who is posting this kind post usually. Is this really Zainichi? I guess these are Chinese or Korean in Korea but not Zainichi. Zainichi is not this kind really radical losers who against Japan I thought..?

ALL THE JAPANESE POSTERS ON THIS THREAD WHO PRETEND TO BE KIND AND RATIONAL ARE UNIRONICALLY LITERAL SHILLS
THEY MAKE THIS AND SHILL IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE IT CAN MAKE MONEY. ITS TRANSLATED INTO JAPANESE AND SUPPOSED TO SUCK SAID BLOGS VISITORS MONEY UP

DONT REPLY TO THESE SHILLS THEY AINT EVEN COME HERE TO ENJOY DISCUSSIONS, THEY JUST COME TO MAKE MONEY
DONT REPLY TO THESE SHILLS THEY AINT EVEN COME HERE TO ENJOY DISCUSSIONS, THEY JUST COME TO MAKE MONEY

YES
This zainchi is seriously mental. You'd better not reply, my friend.

k-pop fuck yeah

No, It is within our EEZ.

>gundanium alloy

Those ball are called manganese nodule which include many rare metals such as cobalt nickel etc.

korean girls are fake

Hi, is this the real /asean/ thread?

Was that picture taken underwater? It;s so crystal clear.

Are you a korean or a chinese in japan? Why are you there if you hate them so much?

Yes, it was.
Are you that pinoy Auissie you were here yesterday?
Can you help me?
Because of that crazy zainichi, this thread has almost crushed.
I am not even translate blogger. Fucking zainichi. I really hate the guy stalking me.

>Hi, is this the real /asean/ thread?

It is not. I made this for my own.
/Asean/ and Asean plus Japan is different.

DONT REPLY TO THESE REAL SHILLS
ALL THE JAPANESE WHO PRETEND TO BE NORMAL OR RATIONAL ITT ARE FUCKING LITERAL TRUE SHILLS

ALL THE JAPANESE WHO PRETEND TO BE NORMAL OR RATIONAL ITT ARE FUCKING LITERAL TRUE SHILLS

You don't have to be Korean or Chinese to feel sorry about Japan's warcrime.

>Can you help me?
How so?

>Are you that pinoy Auissie you were here yesterday?
Yes.

the are one guy miserable lonely guy who bother wrote these shit
quite sad desu
sigh i was hoping it was gundanium alloy so you could build gundams for incoming chinese hordes
are these ubiquitous down there?

REPORT him to ban for spamming

Alright

I don't know, and don't care. I just care about shitstorm here.

>are these ubiquitous down there?

According to the news paper, Yes.
It is said massive. The problem still remains tho, the depth is like nealy 6000m.

Thanks

Just keep away from him, never try to reply and report, shall we?

No problem.

Sup Forums joke. An alteration to the name of the Japanese owner of Sup Forums.

Are you real Thai?
I thought Thai posters are proxies or tripfags.
But still there's little Thai posters here right?
Sup Forums is not widely popular in Thailand?

nah look at the namefag

WHICH ONE IS YOUR SHITTY AFFILIATE DRIVEN SITE? ONE OF THESE SCAM SITES ON THIS SCAMMY LINK PAGE FOR NETOUYOS IS YOURS, HUH?
overseas.antenam.info/
WHICH ONE IS YOUR SHITTY AFFILIATE DRIVEN SITE? ONE OF THESE SCAM SITES ON THIS SCAMMY LINK PAGE FOR NETOUYOS IS YOURS, HUH?
overseas.antenam.info/
overseas.antenam.info/
overseas.antenam.info/

I am sad they have gone to make another thread.
Hope they are coming back and talk.

>come to /asean/ and find jap flags
>no Japinoys no yandere
>Netouyo and Zainichi appeared instead
Oh god dudes, finally real japs find this shitty general. How do Japinoys compete with them.

ahh You are Indon.

Thanks everyone he appears to be removed.
we can talk now.

I don't really get all these fights, why can't all of you be friendly for a change.

Do you people watch anime? What's your favourite?

>fights
Nobody is fighting on here m8, I've just wondered why many Jap posters(not pinoys and some regulars) appeared on /asean/ thesedays.

Why these shills are allowed to post here, you stupid mods. These literal dick sucking piece of shit trash come here to make money and lead everyone's post to his editing for commercial use. This is nothing but just a troublesome behavior to other users because these only think of making money and just deliberately post to lure people for it.

Dont try to see only what you visibly can see on sight, and Dont judge something based on it
Use your brains assholes

Actually, mining for manganese nodule doesn't pay, because land-based manganese and nickel are plenty and way cheaper than those below fucking 5000 meters below the surface of the sea, which is why an international project for that was abandoned 40 years ago, and yet those submarine resources are a pipe-dream of Netouyos like the OP who want to believe that Japan has massive potential natural resources and that Japan stronk.

The gym is always so crowded. I hate getting up at 5 just to be able to get a squat rack to myself.

>Nobody is fighting on here m8
I meant the spamming. Someone is purposefully doing this to defame someone. I find it annoying desu.

>Why these shills
What shill?

I only watch Rupin the third.
I still enjoy watching sazae san at fixed time on Sunday 6:30 evening.

Don't even reply to him just report and hide comment.

he has just come back by changing his IP address.

Does Malaysia have idols?

Now I watch only JoJo, I get bored to watch anime somehow recently.

Hi, what's up? Do you do gundam online?

Yeah, I don't watch much animes too. I only watch them coz my weeaboo and otaku friends force me to lol

I suppose. His post makes absolute no sense

glad to see a normie jap not otaku one in this shithole and also i you want to talk with asean just come to their thread ,not making one because the original asean would have been deleted

I think you must be that 3/10 white trip fag.
Where have you been today?

Me too. I wish they made better in-depth animes without it being full of plotholes. It's true that the art is getting better by the day, but the story is fastly becoming a joke. Only if they made the ones that aren't generic or full of fanservices, i'd take a hit. This is why games are better.

Do you play gbf too?

No, I don't play games anymore. I really liked Gundam 08th MS team and 0083 though

Hello. I cleaned my apartment because I am moving into a new one.

even if that were all true and op is a mentally ill netouyo who creates threads to edit and later post on self-masturbatory japan blogs for money, these still aren't bad threads desu

this idol shit is responsible for the death of music creativity in all western and asian world since 15 years ago
fuck that brit guy who made it?

Most of the Japs are normies. The anime community is a niche community. Kinda like Bronies in the west.

>,not making one because the original asean would have been deleted

Why? you can fetch and post comment. They also can make thread as they want.
Fuck generals this is free zone we don't need to follow your order.

Way to make a living eh?

1. There are no idols in the western world though

2. Who cares about music if the girls are cute and have a nice voice? Are you gay?

I am not normie fag. I have been here almost 5 years. Ironically, my English still sucks tho.

netouyos are the exact opposite to normies though

the real /asean/ got deleted again wtf, Yamashito

That's because you became adult. Just think of it when you were kid or adolescent boy, you didn't much care about the art style or quolity of stories. You must have just enjoyed anime or whatever, but you're getting adult mentaly along with your age and began feeling sort of Deja vu when you watch anime.
Anime isn't changing, you are changing.

Yeah, I miss the 2000's. Literally the best music era.

Oh wow, I've only been here for around 2 years or less.

>English still sucks tho
All it takes is a good bump to learn the language. But yeah, I think you need to take basic to intermediate English classes.

>2. Who cares about music if the girls are cute and have a nice voice? Are you gay?
Are you literally me?

1.lel so where the fuck that (countryname) idol came from?
2.no creativity only create an attention whore and im not a gay

Anime is actually kinda bad that a show which is a copy of AoT can actually look good, until you start thinking about it.

In fact the only plausible way to save it is to flood the whole manga and LN market with more interesting stories. Rather than stuck in a video game world, daily life of school and idolshit.

Or actually make a good story out of these things.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU KABANERI

Those affiliate translation blogs basically need specific topic to draw followers. I assume they tend to focus on specific matters reacted by foreigners.

>That's because you became adult
>Anime isn't changing, you are changing.
Pff... What happened to the actual animes 10 years ago? Why have they been replaced with the trope of Nosebleeds and Panty shots? I am pretty much the same, it's just anime is getting cringier and cringier by the year.