My great grandpa gave my grandpa a small penis

>my great grandpa gave my grandpa a small penis
>my grandpa gave my dad a small penis
>my dad gave his sons a small penis
>I will give my sons a small penis

Must be tough being Chinese.

>great grandpa has low self esteem because of small penis and finds ugly wife
>grandpa has small penis and ugly looks and has to find even uglier wife
>dad is even uglier and has even smaller penis because of bad genetics from ugly women
>sons now look like this

is this the story of how everybody in your family loses their virginity

*White

no wonder he can't get a real girlfriend

Got em

post small penis

>go to expensive gym full of middle aged man
>befriend a guy with the biggest equipment
>marry his daughter
problem solved

Look at your hand. What are you, 12?

18 just have really small hands fuck off cunt.

You're not going to give your penis to anyone, because society haves natural selection again. All omegas and betas will, hopefully, be breeded out.[spoiler]including me[/spoiler]

wtf i love poland now

Chinese genes?

just marry a woman with a large penis

bahahaha. How tall are you??

shouldn't be too hard in this day and age ayy

6'0

Go

Bullshit, nice try champ. With those hands you're 5'8 at best with beady eyes and a shit haircut to match

Your family's problem has an easy fix, just bang a chick with a huge dick

>small hands
It's not the size, it's how devoid of shape it is. Looks like a white pudgy ball of pizza dough. Not a single blood or sinew visible, the only bone visible is on the knuckles... Quite amazing

my dad has small hands his 6'2 my brother has small hands his 5'11 it's called genetics dumb ass.

That's a *tip fedora-tier hand

Come on mate, you keep believing that. Lets talk about your fashion sense for a second. Based on your clothes look fucking dreadful. On top of that you look like an awkward pale gangly fuck. Show me a picture of your face. Honestly though, if you were a Spartan your fucking Mum would haul your arse to Mt Taygetus herself just so she wouldn't have to look at those fucking hands again. Jesus Christ dude, if you think you're having a son as your OP suggests with your small dick AND small hands than you're fucked in the head mate. You better head off to Cambodia to adopt some small-dicked malnourished Chink if you want a son because that's the only place where you're getting one

why so mad?

Do... Does that really work? What if the guy is secretly gay and thinks you are leading him on?