Why is Poland so bad?

It's completely irrelevant no one outside of Poland cares about. It constantly fails to in state building, it's been occupied almost for last 300 years. It doesn't have any cultural or scientific contributions, no one knows any famous Poles. It's also shit to live in, average Pole earns like 2x less than average Westerner. Why won't Poland just give up and be occupied by Germany and Russia?

to make people like you butthurt

Germany needs the Polish mentality.
We need to kick out all Muzziescum.

POLSKA
O
L
S
K
A

>no one outside of Poland cares about.
you seem to be too sensitive. actually most people don't give a shit about outside of their country in the first place.

based
a
s
e
d

Actually most people don't give a shit about their own country in the first place

dont worry friend
Soon we will be all part of glorious European Empire

I like your games Poland, stay independent.

>irrelevant
most countries are like that
anyway this has become a shit meme here

>most people don't give a shit about outside
Only if you are not USA, China and Russia.

>viertes Reich
>not rainbow flag
>no half moon on the flag

EU has nothin to do with gay or immigration.
letting in refugees was merkels idea

How it's going with raepfugees in deed? Our media tells there is no chance to make a step without being raped or robbed.

well, i see more brown people and women in headscarf than before.
I didnt have any bad experience with the refugees so far though

Where are you from? Nord, south? Are there some problem regions? Rheinland, i guess? Or Bayern?

Bayern, city is called Bayreuth.

And I dont really know much about the distribution of refugees, but I think Bavaria got the most.

Thanks germanbro. I knew it was our media's propaganda to convince russians to stay home.

Because the people are untermensch and have peasant mentality. Culture is also pretty shit and uninteresting. No potential to form a successful or at least strong country.

chill the fuck out

nie ja polaczku, tu jest mój post i jak zwykle jest prawdą powiedziałem jasno i wyraźnie, że nie zakładam atencyjnych fredów

p.s. OP ma całkowitą rację

Finally a hope for this shitty country I live in to become better.