vocaroo.com/i/s1MLMqyuBCYU
youtu.be/XEMHq_Fdk9Q?t=1002
youtu.be/Z1bGYdyQX8c
vocaroo.com/i/s1MCFnyQGHeY
youtube.com/watch?v=0-yNMYW_FTg
vocaroo.com/i/s0G06scGkNjH
vocaroo.com/i/s0ecXapZ29n5
youtube.com/watch?v=H60ILWJ_Pd4
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will kick anglo ass

shit cancuck edition

might shower and get dressed soon

FUCK
RIGHT
OFF

biw ba diw diw diw, diwww diw diw, diw diw diw, biw ba diw diw diw diw, diw diw doo doo dadadada

Any englishmen here? I want tae give ye a glesga kiss.

white power

what do you lads think of my singing voice?

vocaroo.com/i/s1MLMqyuBCYU

think i really nailed the falsetto and vibrato on this one

>pictured: a Greek man

greatest colonial cooperation of all time was brits and dutch colonial efforts in india

Nietzsche’s philosophy of the Superman did not turn me on in youth; coming from the proletarian, I could not see myself as one of his aristocratic Übermenschen. On the other hand, his criticism of language, and of the metaphysical implications within languages, made a powerful impression on me; I still re-read one or two of his books every year, and get new semantic insights of them. He is, as he bragged, a hard nut to digest all at once.

Existentialism did not convert me back to Marxism (as it did to Sartre); it merely magnified my Nietzschean distrust of capitalized nouns and other abstractions, and strengthened my preferences for sensory-sensual (“existential”) — modes of perception-conception. The phenomenologists — especially Husserl and the wild man of the bunch, Charles Fort — encouraged my tendency to suspect all general theories (religious, philosophical, even scientific) and to regard human sense experience as the primary datum.

Glaswegian here. No one speaks like that or says "Glasgow Kiss" or headbutts anyone in real life.

I fucking hate Poms

*annexes you boipussi*

Me and the lads

can you die from a hangover lads?

depends what you hang yourself over

>Glaswegian here
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THERE ARE ACTUAL BARBARIANS IN THIS THREAD HAHAHA

put too much lemon juice into my mug

>tfw no qt British gf with a sexy British accent

need a gal to wine pon mi cocky

Do Glaswegians have a sense of humour? Fucking hell.

youtu.be/XEMHq_Fdk9Q?t=1002
>Marcus Howser
howling

Reminder; England has no friends, thus the "little Englander" attitude is justified and normal. We're not xenophobic.

What are your top 5 facebook meme pages lads?

Rate my haircut

>that shirt
WE

think this is what is happening to me right now desu

Gonna get jacked and demolish buildings with my bare hands

youtu.be/Z1bGYdyQX8c

My french gf

You don't though

Remember that time the Russian head of state ordered the public assassination of a naturalised British citizen on UK soil by Russian natives and then nothing ever happened and there were no consequences whatsoever?

Haha, yeah.

imhereforthejobinterview/10

WINE PON MI COCKY GAL

rate my fit

Pretty gay bud

this 2bqh

Yes I do
They are basic and uncultured as fuck

unemployable/10

get your own gimmick yank cunt

>no other brits have the balls to voocaroo

>French gf
Really want one of these.

Daily reminder that Glasgow is the only city outside London in the UK which has its own subway rail system.

Reminder that if you do not have an underground rail system in your city then you're a third worlder.

I already work in a bank la fuck you

oh fuck you

>"custodial staff member"

preparing myself for brexit lads

we have one

>gal
>not gyal

poor attempt

I know you're trying to do the infamous English sarcasm, but, no offence mate. you haven't quite cracked it.

I really like Nietzsche desu his humour and optimistic pessimism. should read Will to Power again because I read it a few years ago and I feel like I'd get more out of it now that I've read more of his other books.

vocaroo.com/i/s1MCFnyQGHeY

How do I get a British gf lads?

>I really like Nietzsche desu

The biggest issue here is that economic depression as been institutionalized in many black communities for various different reason, but a common denominator seems to be the redlining and blockbusting practices of the 50s and 60s.
These real estate strategies crippled many black communities, as the white flight absolutely plummeted real estate in black neighborhoods, and therefore billions of dollars in home equity were lost. This resulted in primarily two things: the diminished ability to get loans due to having less collateral, and less public revenue for schools due to local taxes being tied to... you guessed it: less home equity.
Everything was still relatively ok though, up until the 70s. Once reliable industrial jobs disappeared, and the US transitioned from a manufacturing to a service economy, education meant more for one's future than anything.
But with shittier schools, and soon families being broken up due to the War on Drugs, it created a cycle of poverty that has crippled many inner cities.
From this desperation, joining gangs became the norm for kids that had no chance from the start... because they see it as there being no other options left for them.

can't even do it right you pussyole
leave this thread

what about the commonwealth?
though idk if that counts since its just England reproducing by budding.

harambe hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Really want lunch but it's Saturday so I can't be bothered to get it. Might just tell the pizza guy to walk in and bring it to me.

You go to Ingerland and find one

youtube.com/watch?v=0-yNMYW_FTg

bought these

Do they like Americans?

vocaroo.com/i/s0G06scGkNjH

I hate these threads

Just b urself mate, we love yanks

going bowling?

Why do you post here?

google.co.uk
topman.com
shorts

Alright Tex

what are you on about

Commonwealth like the 'UK', not many like England itself.

What shall I read and I'll record it on vocaroo

>Just b urself
O-okay pic related is me

TOO MANY TABS

TOO MANY TABS

TOO

why are there so many yanks
go away

Wow don't be rude :(

be careful

we'll do ur boot ya fackin 'ead in mate

most people here and I assume in Australia love England.
London, other big cities like Liverpool and Manchester, and idyllic village life are heavily romanticised.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ecXapZ29n5

cuck

why are aussies such autists about yanks on Sup Forums? genuinely curious because that sentiment doesnt exist IRL in australia when I visited

youtube.com/watch?v=H60ILWJ_Pd4
learning french lads

york uni?

>we'll do ur boot ya

What did he mean by this?

read some of these
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/

Why don't we make good looking buildings like anymore? Are we just lazy? Has globalism given us no culture?

just got home. berlin atonal was cool

Food for thought: Voyager 2 was launched before Voyager 1

Food for thought: Voyager 2 is still operating 39 years and 7 days after launch

Stay woke

new zealand fi ded

Probably because yank post quality is startlingly low.

>cuck

>home
>france

what

WTC t-shirt?

Why are there so many yanks here? Jesus christ, fuck off. Do you not see just how unwanted you are? How fucking autistic are you?