How easy would it be to sex a Slavic girl?

How easy would it be to sex a Slavic girl?

I'm on vacation in Wildwood and there are tens of thousands of Slavic girls hrre on summer work visas. All the maids in my hotel are Slavs, one smiles at me all the time, and when every I go to the boardwalk all the workers have Slavic accents and they're all qts

Russia and rest of former soviets = very easy

Ex-com block- easy

Ex-com block orthodox slavs - relatively easy

as easy as it would be to sex an american girl???
>one smiles at me all the time
try her

This is the one that smiles at me and looks away when i smile back gonna call for a towel and I will keep you posted

shes a phone?

No, the room keeper. Her name is on the paper

>irina
guess she's ukranian
you should ask her out if she likes you and/or wants greencard she'll accept for sure
if u are white and christian u have my permission to marry her

I called for a towel and they sent a Latino boy :(

Just keep asking for towels until they send her

She probably went to another job

There are 300,000 summer work visas where I am, most of them work multiple jobs on the boardwalk, in restaurants and in hotels

next time you see her ask her out you fool, you may not get another chance

I see her tons early in the morning.
There is a large balcony with pool a park and mini golf, it's not like I never see her

oh okay then
if i was you id still ask her out when i can, ukranian girls are top tier

>How easy would it be to sex a Slavic girl?

find some brothel, spend 20€

All the workers at the arcade were Slavs too

Why do eastern Europeans come here to work so much? Do they want greencards?

money
personally i would rather work in US than EU, americans are nicer than euroshits and theres plenty of work opportunity with a decent minimum wage

>americans are nicer than euroshits
True, there is an air base near my town where NATO exercises happen every year so we meet soldiers from all around Europe and the US and Amerifats are by far the friendliest and nicest.

i don't like nato but been to US and mericans are pretty friendly, most europeans are arrogant af especially to eastern euros

Work&Travel program, probably. It's something students do during summer.

Quite easy apparently

Russians have aids. Beware.

Only if you marry her or become her bf
"sex without relationship" is haram here

What motel op?

I stayed at crusader hotel and all the maids were brown

I went to a cedar fair amusement park recently, and saw the same kinds of things. There were so many foreign workers, mainly from Eastern Europe, but some from the Arab and Asian nations. The Slavic grills were extremely qt, I mean so qt compared to the average nasty fat American girl. Sure, there are so many beautiful girls in America, but most women here are chubby and believe they are God's gift to the world.

I met a really qt ukie grill named Elena, who had this beautiful tanned golden skin, nice full pink lips, and very blue eyes. She was so open and seemed much more genuine than our grills. She smiled so much, and talked freely with me. Since I was spending the night at the park, I took her out to dinner that night, and had a really good time. I did not have sex with her, but I ended up making out with her for a good 15 min.

Man I love Eastern European grills and their personalities, but I'm don't want to be simply a means to live permanently in the united States. I am not a 90yr guy, so I know I am somewhat attractive. Also I'm surprised she went for me since I'm Eastern African. I thought that slavics were quite racist?

Yes. All Slavic countries are racist

SLAVS=300 million people with different histories ethnicities and culture sharing language group. So specify fucking nationality. But there is one thing 90% of eastern euros have in common. Girls want men not beta anime watching fuckbois. Treating women as gods will only make them lose interest rapidly

>I thought that slavics were quite racist?
Didn't you notice yet that the most raysiss cunts produce the most BBC-loving sluts? It's natural, forbidden fruit etc.

Like what country for example

SmH bruh, why y'all gotta be like that.

I can see how behavior deemed deviant can make it more attractive, but you must understand theory vs practice. It seemed weird to me that she was so into me, given our varying backgrounds.

I guess we are just peoplez n sheit

Maybe you are putting off a gay vibe and they were just being accommodating.

all of you need to step out into reality more. jesus christ. the memes have gone too far.

>different ethnicities
all slavische untermenschen are the same, nice try though

Like Poland for example
>he doesn't now that memes shape reality, not the other way around
lmaoing@ an unenlightened normie t b h

>t. a slanty-eyed moomin

I was in Wildwood last weekend, shit user

>maids in my hotel are Slavs, one smiles
Ever heard of tips? That's what these women want.

If you really want to get easy sex, take a vacation to Mexico and flash around your passport. It's what I did last year and as a 6'4" European guy I stuck out like a sore thumb and I had sex with two local women.

>Like Poland for example
I can honestly say I've never seen a Polish born woman date or go out anywhere with a black guy. Diaspora here sticks to our own people, famalamalam.

But its not memes brah

So we dont end up like Sweden or USA with BLM n shit

Op here

At a restaurant. All the workers here are Slavs.

My waiter has a thick accent and her name is Natalia, I'm srs

Well try your luck instead of browsing Sup Forums

wish I could get summer visa to leak into land of freedoms leeel.
but it won't gonna happoen, I'm not good enough for the usa ;-;

Summers almost over so all your women will go back soon

Plus she is extremely tall

I'm sure you can

In the arcade on the boardwalk the machine to turn dollars into coins broke and some Slavic dude with one eye who worked there came up to me and said "can I help you" in the most thickest Draculan accent ever

If he can get a visa I'm sure you can

who the hell knows the difference kek

do russians count as slavs too or only eastern euros? just curious

Do russian girls like it in the butt?

Yea they do. But for example my country was under Hungarian kingdom and later under Austrians. We had almost no interaction with Russia or other Slavs. Its like grouping latin americans and spaniards under one name and assuming people are same across all huge regions

Except Slovenians and Russians are genetically identical, latinos and Spanish are notn

no, I can't, I already told many times I applied for visa but they rejected. They don't give visas to attractive women, they think we're potential immigrants. Because yank women are so fat and ugly and Russian women can be a competition for them :c

Well everywhere I go the workers are attractive Russians

they probably got the marriage visas or came by Work and travel. As I said I'm not rich/educated enough for the USA. Just attractive but that's a flaw.

Except we are not genetically identical

You look the same I assume

So do gypsies and arabs/meds

Gypsies look like Indians, not meds.

Maybe was true 800 years ago but nowadays you cant tell them apart

Gonna try and get some pics of iryna or whatever her name is

go for it my nigga unleash your inner creep

It won't be that difficult they walk back and forward with their carts, iryna is in charge of my floor

I want results not promises m8 you better get to it

Don't let this thread die then

She will be around 12-13 hours from now.

its 5 am here bro i will go to sleep soon

I must keep this thread bump