Can someone explain some latino memes to me?

Can someone explain some latino memes to me?

1. The El [Country name]ANO shit.
2. AAAAAJ
3. pic related

these people are so strange.

el canadiANO

la hojita seniores...

che peru y esa hojita?

el leafANO

AAAAAAAAJKSAJSKAJSAKASJ TE MATAMOOS EL CIRCLEJEERK

yokese no soi 100tifiko xd

el canadiANO jajajdadkhaj

Unfunny shit
Argies are the worst posters here

der peruARIER

se te olvidó la obra maestra de latinoamerica.

little leaf misters

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

el peruANO sin hoja......

el canadiANO senores

ANO means "from a place" but it alone means "anus"
AAAAAJ is just to disturb people
pic related is a really classy but typical peruvian. Peruvians are known to be ugly and irrelevant, and the pic is funny because he tries to be handsome.

Throw me the gum cat

Cuando los memes se convierten a realidad.

>me hace pensar muchísimo

DEJA DE LLORAR
DEJA DE SUFRIR
QUE YA NO PUEDO VERTE MAS ASI
EL NO SE MERECE TU AMOOOOOOOOOOOR

SHITSKIIIIIIIIIIN

che galle

La HojANO, señores

AMEEGOS AMEgoss traegooo la bolas ienas de lecheeee paa kien gutee aja ajaa..

el chinito jakjakjakjajkajkjkajka

CHICANOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

the chilean trebuchet misters

yeah the tenth thread in a day about finns being mongol is much funnier and original

MI LIBRO

1. "Ano" means anus in spanish, but it also happens to be the suffix of a person from a country. Imagine if CAN meant anus in english, then you'd the meme would "the MexiCAN/AmeriCAN/etc"

2. "Aaaaj" is just an exclamation that means nothing really. It's literally nothing but shitposting, and you can tell because it's also followed by random letters.

3. The man in the picture is from Peru. There are screenshots (not sure if they're real) of him claiming to be really handsome and apparently Aryan because of purported German ancestry. The notion of this is wildly unbelievable because he looks really ugly and "native", and therein lies the humor.

No, that's not funny either

A lot of demonyms in spanish end on -ano. But ano in spanish also means anus.

The picture is just some random ugly indian from Perú trying to act cool. South americans dislike indians and a lot of the countries also dislike Perú for some reason (maybe because it's one of the nations with more indian blood).

Might also be related with the indian nazis meme, but more often than not I ignore south american meme posts and I avoid /lat/ like it's AIDS so I don't really know.

What is going on in this thread. why are latinos so strange

pure shitposting, Bolivar brought it

>and a collection of a toy cars

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

/lat/ threads used to be well spoken, shared interesting things, people talked about "something" even if It was a little irritating that it was full of tripfags or namefags, if you got tired of them it was as simple as to ignore them or even filter them.

Now this is / b /-tier , I'd love that the jerks who post here have their own containment board and get the stoned simpsonsposting banned honestly ...

I'm not asking for serious discussions I'm only asking them to behave and realize that they are not on / b /. / Int / was the best boards of Sup Forums, it is true that the generals ruined it a little bit , but if you look at the other generals there is circlejerk and everything you want, but you can have a median immersion in the culture of each thread at least...

There was a time tourist came to ask for help and they started shit laughing and send him to fuck himself , Who do they want to fool? these are boluditos who came to Sup Forums by the short story of the "memes" and "epic troll" ...

I would not be surprised that they really have a Taringa account ! and have a facebook page of "memes of the Simpson".

Honestly they are the nastiest people with whom I have ever tasted.

Hopefully all of Latin America IP's will be banned.

Latin America is basically the physical embodiment of shitposting. Their independence was a massive shitpost, really.

EL PERUANO CON OJA
JA-JA-JA-JA-JA

che..

>Linking to a post that doesn't exist.
HAHA DUMMY DUMMY EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE DUMMY HAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAJ AJJAJJAJJaaa LA PUTA MADRE TUROEN...... LOOOS PODIAS FILTRAR LA PUTA MDREEEE

Drug simpsons are the best latino meme

wea weon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJKSAJKSAJSAK SIEMPRE VOLVES POR MAS MUJERCITA GOLPEADA JAKSAKJSAK

Yeah, /lat/ back then used to be a circlejerk, but at least you could talk... Also, they had trips, if they annoyed you so much you could filter them....

Then the cancer we call 'Mike' arrived, the personification of /s4s/, had /s4s/ been born in The Ferrere..

wena tyrone

chEE, Y EL SCN
AJKSAJKASJKSJSKJSA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

we can agree on this then

>linking to a post that doesn't exist
/Thread

CHEEEE TYROEN AKSJJASKJASJKASJKASJKJK

the bullied misters....

a lot of the generals are Sup Forums tier, especially fast ones like /brit/, /lat/, /balt/ and /cum/

I've had a lot of great discussion on /hell/, /carib/ and even /isr/

un brazo GITANO...............

It's like Finland on steroids.

This was funny first but it went too far.

yy bueno papi te lo matamos AJ AJ AJ AJ

i just pray to dross
a world without congolombians

Spics.

top quality thread 10/10 would read again

this smiling face with the sunglasses and the thumbs up. I don't understand this shit either.

5lombianes.-

/ita/ is worse than Sup Forums

I wouldn't be surprised if all of s4s' posters are latin american

callate mogolico

nenita enojada gif animacion

catracho putaso

wena coches

I'm going to kick latino asses

Vergaaaaaa ese si me dio risa

yeah I tried coming once to ask about my travel but I got kicked off

it's weird since italians are usually fine outside of /ita/

Half of those Argentinian memes come from the shithole that is Taringa. /lat/ used to mock them but any group that pretends to be retarded for too long ends up actually becoming retarded, thus the state of modern /lat/.
Now drink the stick cat

Se ve a Bart con una remera de River, con publicdad como "BRAIOTTA TRANSPORTES", con un corte de pelo rolinga

Se lee en el fondo "una vela..."

A WHORE SHEET

Taringa is a lot better than /lat/ and has a ton of informative discussion tho.

la puta madre tyrone los podias filtrar............

>a ton of informative discussion

Yet you decide to imitate their shit exclusively.

what a nice post and me without points
what a picardy seniors

jajajakjakjj habla como chino gai el gashego este ajajkajj

pa k kieres saber eso jaja saludos

>gashego
Peinate el cabesho, comete el posho, disfrázate de pashaso

The picture is an average peruANO.

the last anti-mike hasjdhajdh

tf? I was dining at a Peruvian hotspot the other day and everyone inside was beautiful

What the fuck did we do to you guys that you ended up like this

>sudacas
>trash

Taringa was solid 5 or 6 years ago when it was basically a warez site.

Once they chickened out and banned all dowloads it became complete cancer.

>Chicanos are so disgusting the find Peruvians attractive

JAJAKSJAKAKAKSJAKAKSA NOOOOOOOOOO VUEELVEEEE +

I doubt that most of the spics on this board even speak English

CHI

CA

Stop

NO

NO

NOOOO

I'll have you know that I am quite proficient speaking "the king's English"