Give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes

give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes.

>but why should I pay for the genocide my ancestors did
>why should I pay for the destruction of non white civilizations and all the good my ancestors stole

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are, their white race is dying.

Kebab will be removed by our sons ese

>their historical crimes.

What crimes?

destruction of the civilizations of america, africa and asia.
genocide, stolen gold and lands.
cultural genocide.
disseases.
capitalism.
slavery.

Only if Romans do that too. Wait, there are no more Romans. Nor are there colonist.

>why should I pay for the destruction of non white civilizations and all the good my ancestors stole

Exactly, why? I sadly didn't get to rape and steal, so I'm not paying for shit.

the world suffered, that was the payment

>Capitalism
>Slavery
Are you fucking serious?

>all white people are just one big country

White people should also pay for genocide of russians in 2 world wars, the cold war and modern sanctions war.

That's conquest. It's literally the way the world has worked since the dawn of man. Everyone did it. Why should whites apologize for having been the best at it?

whites can't stop inmigration to white people lands.
plus is george soros giving them money to move to europe.

you need to accept to become irrelevant.

>capitalism
so, whites didn't invent the explotation of resources and people (capitalism)?
>slavery
so you deny whites didn't invent the capitalist version of slavery?

This race bait will archive with at least 300 posts

>give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes.

Because why would you force someone to pay for something they had no part in?

Should black people pay for a disproportionate amount of their people committing crimes in the US?

>destruction of the civilizations of america, africa and asia.
>genocide, stolen gold and lands.
>cultural genocide.

Had other people not committed similar acts? Slaves were only owned by a small percentage of rich americans. And black people aided in the slave trade as well as slaves currently existing in Africa.

there's a diference between conquest and white supremacy.
conquest done by non whites doesn't imply cultural genocide.

slavery done by non whites wasn't a comercial enteprise.
read a history book.

>you need to accept to become irrelevant

I can accept that. But I won't repay shit if I'm irrelevant.

>slavery done by non whites wasn't a comercial enteprise

What difference does that make? There are still slaves in Africa.

Black people played a very large role in the slave trade anyways, you could consider them 'enablers'. Further why should people be held responsible for something someone else they were slightly related to did ages ago?

Do you also believe muslims should be banned from white countries and their countries boycotted from trade because ISIS exists and some Muslims commit terrible acts of violence?

If someone's father commitied murder should the son go to prison for it? That's literally what you're saying.

>there's a diference between conquest and white supremacy.

It's like you just told me there's a difference between making hamburgers and McDonald's. It doesn't make any sense as an argument.

>conquest done by non whites doesn't imply cultural genocide.
Well, it kind of does.

>slavery done by non whites wasn't a comercial enteprise.
Okay dude, just fuck off now.

Yeah

We need to kill Blacks and Muslims for all the evil things they've done. I agree with OP here, he's onto something

This

>Spaniards
>bathing
kek, no.

you're not getting it.
you need to accept the inmigration waves, they're promotted by george soros and your politicians because you're having no babies.

you need to accept to become irrelevant this century.

whites commited industrial capitalistic trade of humans in a comercial way, literally millions of people were hunted as slaves by europeans or promoted by europeans.

not the same as the ancient way of conquering an enemy state in war.

it's very diferent.

is not about individuals, is your society who will be punished for it.

Why shouldn't we punish muslims for things that some muslims do

If white people become 'irrelevant', the world becomes a shithole where your nigger ass will simply be exploited by chinks.

>TFW i'm a slav

Feels good man, not responsible for any of the colonial shit anglocucks are held responsible for

no one in my family has ever owned a slave desu

Never have i been so glad to not be white

Revenge is such horseshit. Those people are dead. The world isn't always fair.
Well, what the fuck ever. I couldn't give less of a shit. At least I'll be rare and special.

Slavs were laves themselves.

muslims hold no real power, most of the inmigrants are victims of war and most terrorism is sponsored by american goverment, most terrorists are trained by the CIA.

their countries are poor and has not military projecting power.

most white people are brainwashed by the elites.

western nations wants to imposse a full totalitarian goverment.
have you seen your own american and european laws?

I'm literally more free here, hell, an african is more free than a white person.

you could be locked down in jail for watching a youtube video or having a spoon in the street.

chinese are the good guys.

you guys can't understand this.
is not about YOU (individual) having to pay.
It will be YOUR country or society who will pay for it.

>At least I'll be rare and special.

this. We'll become the BBC's and nigger and pajeet women will be all over us because of how exotic we are

feels good man

Lol i'm not paying shit

I am an oppressed slav immigrant, you guys owe me reparations. WHERE THE WHYTE WOMEN AT

You're not relevant in this thread.

People refer to me as white in real life though

think of all the inmigration and white countries destuction as the pendulum swinging back.

whites profitted over the destruction of non white peoples lands and cultures.

but now they can't undestand and feel threatened over how the rest of the world is developing and they still want to be in power.

Why only white people? Shouldn't every ethnicity pay for their historical crimes?

>whites commited industrial capitalistic trade of humans in a comercial way, literally millions of people were hunted as slaves by europeans or promoted by europeans.
They were hunted down by their own kind (or other non-whites) and sold or traded like they were nothing to them. This is fact.

>not the same as the ancient way of conquering an enemy state in war.
And no, it's not any different. There are no rules, except those imposed by the mighty.

You are clearly some communist retard or something. Go chimp out on your shitty campus or something.

Nice you said it yourself

what about crimes that asians and blacks have committed over the years? should they pay for them desu? we can't forgive those crimes

only whites hold the view they're superior.

there's a diference between industrial slavery done as bussiness to make a profit and the non white version.

are u iliterate over history?

you dindu nuffin Italy, you a good guy

We ARE civilization you idiot. If you think that whites becoming irrelevant is a good thing for you third worlders, you got another thing coming. We are literally the only thing between you and Chinese world domination and they don't give a fuck about you.

whites have commited literal genocides and cultural genocides over every other race.
It's not even comparable.

>only whites hold the view they're superior.

That's not true I've heard a lot of blacks and asians say similar things

whites hold the view they're the only ones who have art, architecture, food, religion, language, literature, music, history.

ask pol or anons how much they know about black kingdoms.

What about Spaniards and natives you Colombian fuck? Don't give me that shit about how the natives were peaceful.

>Wrecks Japan
>Worries about China
You did this to yourselves

You need power to enforce punishment. How are you planning to force whites, with most of their countries being first world powerhouses to do something you want

>whites have commited literal genocides and cultural genocides over every other race.

What is cambodian genocide?

Armenian genocide?

Rwandan genocide?

>whites hold the view they're the only ones who have art, architecture, food, religion, language, literature, music, history.

All whites hold this view? And no people of any other race hold a similar view? That's a pretty broad generalization

To be honest, you seem to be the illiterate one here, since you don't seem to be doing much reading. You're busy replying with nonsense claims.

not very comparable some tribal shit to things that are industrial on scale.

also non whites didn't pollute and consumed all the natural resources.
just imagine all the percentaje of natural resources whites have consumed.

not comparable.
compare all the victims of colonialism, capitalism, dissease and other shit whites did.

Not all whites hold this view, but is more prevalent among whites (neo nazis and skinheads hitting inmigrants).

so, whites didn't commit slavery on an industrial scale?

>so, whites didn't commit slavery on an industrial scale?

See

Ok, what about Spaniards?

they were sold because of profit motives invented by whites (capitalism).

try again.

>but is more prevalent among whites (neo nazis and skinheads hitting inmigrants)

Neo nazis and skinheads are an internet meme, they don't actually exist in real life outside of US prison gangs

spain is already an irrelevant shithole with no future.

Give back the gold.

like I said again, this isn't about a single person, but rather global movements.

europe will degrade and become irrelevant.
It's been projected europe will become a shithole in the next decades.

look up demographic winter.

Let's just get one thing straight: "white" culture has always proven itself to be surperior. It's the modern world. It's electricity, it's penicillin, it's understanding the smallest matter, it's walking on the moon. It's That's white culture. It absolutely superior. It is absolutely supreme. Look around you. Look at the machine you're using. I'd go on, but the list is very long and very broad. All of this is "white" culture. If anything, whites are owed for the gifts bestowed upon this world by the members of this race.

>capitalism is evil

Yeah, we get. You're a communist fanatic. Fuck off.

Karma doesn't exist and the US won't be gone anytime soon.

why do you even care so much though

>apologizing for capitalism

you have to go back to Venezuela

oh, so you're unaware of your own history?
how bout the middle ages.
have you read about how animalistic were you kind during those times?

you seem to confuse the historical causes for white culture developing faster.

unless you're memeing you don't know the causes for the enlightment.
holy kek, you don't even know your race history.

funny how comunism was invented by europeans also?

karma is real bro, you can deny it as you want, but is real.

I'm shitposting and bored.

>why do you even care so much though

He's a fanatic, obviously. Pretty sure he's a communist. Wouldn't surprise me if he has some Utopian narrative in which global communism happens when all the whites are gone.

>funny how comunism was invented by europeans also?

No, that was the jews.

No, if you are a bad person and you harm people you will make enemies. It's simple logic that the more enemies you have the more likely it is someone will hurt you. It has nothing to do with karma. If you did a bad thing and nobody ever knew you would be fine.

wait are you the same guy who made a thread explaining to me how the US economy would collapse soon and the US would crumble?

>I got triggered
kek

you're all so retarded can't even tell apart individual shit from macro scale.

It was planned by the european royal elite as tool to install NWO.
read more.

>I'm shitposting

Right. Now go to sleep, nigger.

Colombia confirmed non-white

OK dude.

>People actually believe this

call it karma, whatever.

oh, so you're the same nigger who is bluepilled.

I could show you evidence, but you'll keep telling me is conspiracy shit and how all those information is conspiracy BS.

let's ignore shit like chinese making a new monetary fund with the BRICS.

No.
;)

Make me

hilarry will.
enjoy your last republican chance to elect a president.

>someone's mad he's not allowed to sacrifice slaves for their gods anymore

But we're innocent.

Nice meme

Reminder that the same people who use the >MUH CONQUEST excuse are the same ones who cry and moan about immigrants legally coming to their country and taking their jobs.

White """people"""" are literally the most hypocritical bitches in the world.

when is the fucking election bro?

your women will be enslaved and put to breed with non white seed faggot.

Within a few months.

>WE GOOD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN

Pathetic.

>oh, so you're the same nigger who is bluepilled.
>I could show you evidence, but you'll keep telling me is conspiracy shit and how all those information is conspiracy BS.

As always you have no clue what you're talking about

>he seriously believes this makes up the average 5 point deficit Trump has
I don't whether to laugh or balk

>whites are one homogenous group
>no other ethnic group ever invented anything that facilitated the creation of later inventions

kill yourself.

My entire family were poor immigrants from Europe. They were mistreated for being Catholic in the US. Some of my ancestors were slaves under the Roman empire for certain. What did we do wrong?

So you're saying I'm wrong? I'm not about to put myseld in chains and start sobbing about how sorry I am in front of a group of black people.

this

I dunno, you seem to be the same faggot cannadian who keep telling me how the economy is fine and everything is rainbows and shit.

>be hillshills
>start losing
>"b-but muh deficit"
Every time without fail

Be the prerequisites for the creation of you and your faggotry

>more idiots mixing macro with mini

Black children had to grow up into a life of slavery and discrimination through no fault of their own. Why should you be an exception?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
>be Trumpcuck
>can't into polls
Without fail

>moan about immigrants legally coming to their country and taking their jobs

Literally no one is complaining about this

Only about syrian refugees and illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants are perfectly fine, stop making men of straw to argue against