Your cunt

Your cunt
Will you racemix with a richer man which is a citizen of a better country?

Russia
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would racemix with a rich Chinese woman without thinking twice about it

Get the fuck out of here with your '''''''trolling''''''''.

>pedojew

i sure would

what's up shitskin

>japanese guy in the pic
>richer man
>better country

>>richer man
>>better country
wow have you seen Russia? even Brazil is the 1st workd in comparison with my country.

Do you think they are an attractive couple?

>better country
Kek.

But yeah, I would take a qt from Norway or Swiss ("countries"), but not for the passport.

I wouldn't care if he's attractive as long as he marries me and takes cares of the kids. The fact my kids will be ugly and non-white upsets me though. Idk if I could love those creatures.

don't be so humble. Russia is shitpoor compared to Japan.

Get a job instead of waiting for the rich chink to save you from the commie block you lazy cunt

"That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and perhaps a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

"One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives.""
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

What will change if I'll "get a job" and will be earning 50$ a month? That's a miserable life anyway.

Do you think he is attractive?

why dont you marry a rich western guy so your kids will look like you?

tfw an asian guy taller and better dressed than you is walking in front of you with his qt white as they hold hands and kiss.

what do you do at moments like this?

rich western guys only marry chinks if they marry at all.

Laugh because Asian men were made to work in factories and study hard to create new technologies for me while i fuck their women.

tall chinks are rare, this one is qt.

No because i'm not a girl

Were they this couple?

... as you watch them walk away knowing that they will be having sex later that night

Why did you put these stars in your name?

not all chinks are like this, this one had no russians in his area, that is why he shot himself.

nothing like that. The girl was true qt wearing a flowery dress and all. The guy was more lanky and about 6 ft or so.

b/c she is a star?

>she

All the white female + asian male pairings ITT almost wanna make me hurl. Like, I've never been that open about racemixing but also didn't expect such a visceral reaction. And I'm not even white.

Go to /r/Asianmasculinity to hear about their plans to impregnate all white females of the world.

lol, sounds like they declared a war.

I've visited some pretty cringy subreddits, but they're usually bearable.
This one though, ouch, hella cringe material from hella cringe redditors.
I've never felt so revolted by a bunch of Asians until now.

I wanna fucc

>you will never explode in tight american boycunny

I hab a guestion

Are homosexuals of Russia usually dominants or submissives? I'm thinking about being culturally enriched.

Who cares about that leafman?

>fin
>gay

Swedes out!

Because Russian men should be dom, regardless of what they are!

Russia has the most convincing traps in the world m8, theyre sub as fuck.

Qatar, t b h

Fit all the qualifications:
They're arab
They're wealthier

The only good racemixing is when a woman dates a poorer but more virile man (very common in white woman - black man couples)

I would go out to marry a fat black woman, and even for a gay to get out of here.

White men get ZHANG'd

I'm racemixing with a japanese.

it's that kind of thing you are going to lose your self-respect for

not like i live that bad too, could be better ofc

i think like everywhere, there are more passive homosexuals than active, it's not counting bisexuals

i knew one guy, he was a designer and had a lot of gay friends, he told me that most of gays are cock craving

post pics of the Japanese gf you talk about a lot

On dating sites, most people are passive gay. In a country of matriarchy that is not strange.

all over the world, most of gays are passive

Where can I find such girls? I look Asian too.

how can a Swiss man look Asian?

>I've never been that open about racemixing
hahaaha
lol at this kissless virgin

why Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so fucking laughable and pathetic?

I'm dreaming about racemixing with blacks.

t. 10/10 girl

>man
no

>tfw no Russian qt to hold hands with

US
Since the US is the richest nation in the world, probably now.

white girls look so AWFUL in kimonos/hanfus

they don't understand what makeup to use it's just a one-off novelty to them. boobs and butts ruin the how it's supposed to wrap around

I understand your sadness, comrade

but the kids will still be ugly, right?

>10/10 girl
I believe you because you are Russian.