Why do feminists and black people say that the beauty standards in the west are white women when in reality are latinas?

Why do feminists and black people say that the beauty standards in the west are white women when in reality are latinas?
Latinas have everything the west describes as the ideal woman:
>big tits
>big ass
>long hair
>brown/tanned skin mixed with european feautures
>big lips
>hips
>thick eyebrows
>prominent eyes
>feminine
That's why most beauty queens are venezuelan and most models are brazilian
That's why Colombia and Brazil are among the highest sex tourism destinations

In Africa the beauty standarts are black women, they should go live there if they dislike the west.

it's just a mox of the all world wide beauty standarts.

Those are only the elite Latinas, and the elites will always be considered beautiful anywhere in the world

Why is her hair portuguese?

>>In Africa the beauty standarts are black women
No, they are not.

shut up you mutt

Ideal of beauty in western society for women is white with coloured eyes, it makes woman look more feminine. Big ass was never ideal of beauty btw, maybe among blacks.

Nowhere is the beauty standard black women

Man, only barrio tier people like a big ass

LOL the lowest score is Asian girls rating black men

So black men dont like anyone?

I think it means they dont have a preference.

Latina is not a race you dumb fuck

A white women can be Latina.
A Black women can be Latina.
Fuck an asian women can be Latina.

That picture you showed is a white women. And I am not even one of these "white women only".

Latina is a geographic location. My ex-wife is white and blonde hair and she is brasilian so she could put down Latina.

Latinas are superior to white women. Hotter, loyal, not into that feminist shit

t. White guy with Latina gf

Shut up, you know what i'm refering to

>That picture you showed is a white women
Wrong

C'È L'HO DURO

Nope, just a honky you showed.

And honestly I find white women boring, but there is nothing different about Latinas.

THere is no latina race you dumb fuck.

>Why do feminists and black people say that the beauty standards in the west

Because the West is a white civilization

That really has no sense

>Big ass was never ideal of beauty btw, maybe among blacks.
Nigga you don't know shit

now real version

I doubt there's a significant community of users of okcupid from Africa

Depends on what you mean by "big ass"

That's a man with tits

i mean big ass by that

>Latina is not a race you dumb fuck

This is true. The OP says Latinas are hot and then shows a supposed Latina women who can look like girl from Southern Europe.

90% of the Mexican / Central American / South American population looks like this.

No, that's a tits with men

90% is elderly women?

Show me a southern european that looks like the girl i posted

Stop being such a fag. Even if you are trying to troll you failed.

Latinas just mean women from central/south America. They can be white, black, asian, mixed, etc.

Are you retarded ?

The West is the civilization of the Western European

You mean southern European

Could pass as a local, but not like a regular latina

I think it's pretty obvious the type of latin american women i'm talking about, sorry if your shitty american propaganda has make you be always socially correct

I know but i don't what does that have to do with what i'm asking

Idk why you are trying to fool m8 but southern europe is full of tanned brown eyed chicks, its how people imagine average woman from this region

Top kek we have those women in America by the millions, they all immigrate here. Sorry to spoil your hopes.

>big tits
>big ass
>long hair
>big lips
>hips
>thick eyebrows
That's some of the things i pointed out, do they have that? No

Yes some obviously do. You also said that all of those things are considered western beauty of standard, which is false

Mediterranean women with no native blood are objectively superior senpai

Those arent exclusive to women in central/south america retard

So why do white girls get hair extensions, tits/ass job, use botox, paint and tattoo their eyebrows so they look thicker or get tanned if those are not the beauty standards?

I know, but latinas are the ones who have all of those things together and are the most recognised by that (before you say hurr durr X little and less known ethnicity also have those things)

He fails to realize that Arabs have bigger bunda and Scandinavians larger cup size

for same reason why gooks and brown people colour their hair blonde and use blue color lenses

>be Latino
> like Latinas
No thanks, they're overrated

dude stfu women everywhere have these things

God you are a fag

I expected more latinas ITT Tbh, you need to provide us with more examples OP so we know what we are working with

That's a good point but they are not part of the west so it doesn't have anything to do with what i'm saying (and i'm not saying latin america is part of the west neither)

But only latinas have them all blend together

Everyone else does.

Latinas are a geographic location dumbfuck. 99% of Latins dont have these things some do. Same with anywhere else.

faggot