Leaving this shit hole

Sup
I am an 18 year old student, born and raised in New Zealand, when I finish studying I want to get out of this country ASAP, do you guys know which English speaking countries are easy to move to (Apart from Australia) from New Zealand? I would appreciate any advice etc
Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mod.uk/join/commonwealth_joiners.aspx?t=/commonwealth
youtube.com/watch?v=dPNnqgdAZSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Australia

Australia

Piss off disgusting normalfag. Keep whining over petty shit. You could have the world in your hands and now you have nothing because you're nothing more than some subhuman facebook user. You disgust me

Nigeria

You don't like your country? I want to move to New Zealand

Australia

shot bro, really appreciate it

Australia

You can go to a "paradise" like Switzerland but then again they will treat you like shit.

Australia

Australia Tbh

I don't even think you need a visa to work there, I'm jelly I wish I had it so easy

The Undying Lands

New Holland

lol you fucked up. NZ is the best country in the world apart from Ostereich and Switzerland.

its isolated and weird, I dont like it so much I mean its not bad by no means but I wanna see things know

Palmy

why? There's nothing to do there.

you are going to have to learn german if you want to upgrade from nz. all other english speaking cunts are a downgrade from nz.

I'm afraid of Australia because of her insects.

go to canada.

australians are common enough and not very interesting to begin with so most people 100% ignore them, but kiwis, scots and irish are treated like celebrities.

we don't even drive on the left, and he most probably couldn't endure our winters, he should just move to Australia, how is this even a question baka

pussy

army.mod.uk/join/commonwealth_joiners.aspx?t=/commonwealth

Prob easiest way to UK

I live in Syberia, im not pussy:( in winter temperature in my city -30

being able to wear lots of coats doesn't mean you aren't a pussy

our wildlife is lovely, come and visit

Most countries treat foreigners like shit.

The country house in Siberia in the summer, too many insects. Sometimes the pillow spider crawls under the covers and found a wasp. In the basement of a particular ecosystem.

Norway or Denmark is fine and very similar to NZ

Hahahaha fuck off you privileged idiot

You're living in one of the best countries in the world yet you cry le I need to escape le this le shithole xDddd

>Sometimes the pillow spider crawls under the covers
that's a bad, naughty spider, you should teach yours not to misbehave and to always remain on the pillow

Can we trade? I want to live in a round house with the rest of the kiwifruits

>NZ
>Best cunt in world
>There's nothing to do here
>Our parliament is pure neo-liberal cancer
>the Australians, Chinese, Indians and Muricans are taking over
>have below average internet speed

Yeah right pomfag

i have been into multiple cities in NZ where there was not a SINGLE shit-skin in sight. Just pure english goodness.
And think of all your mountainous scenery and green rolling hills. Don't take it for granted.

>muh boredom
>muh internet
>muh foreigner boogeyman

face it, it's a nice country to live in and you're just being an insufferable whiny cunt. i'd love to go to NZ, it's grand.

Have either of you actually lived here, than you probably would take back on what your said because where not a great country in the world, were simply not great. So Stop making accusations on my cunt based on our major tourist hubs cuz they do not represent the rest of NZ.

Yes I have lived there for 6 months and my family goes back 4 generations in NZ.

Just buy the first ticket you see and leave forever, you're a whinging little bitch.

have you lived anywhere that isn't NZ? how do you know if you're country is great or not?

You don't need to go to other cunts to judge if your country is great or not. And besides your cunt is better than ours in nearly every way

There's one bad thing about your country. A lack of large amounts of strip clubs, nightclubs, big buildings and night life.
It's mostly just nature there.

is it easy to fuck a maori whore there?

he asked for another cunt, not your opinion on his you insufferable cocks

>I suffer in New Zealand

There is no better Anglo country than New Zealand.
>m-muh greener grass!

canada

2 years ago maybe. Canada has a lunatic as a PM who's actively working towards destroying the country. That's not a Sup Forums meme.

in the same style as merkel?

i haven't heard canada had any refugee problems

Merkel is still socially conservative despite wanting to replace the German people.

canada's fairly easy to get into, but unless you live in vancouver or the maritimes you'll freeze to death. we also let you have dual citizenship. but be warned if you plan on going to university as an international student it's fucking expensive here but it's way more than the states. your only other options where english is a first language are GB, Ireland, US, or an assortment of islands in the carribeans

>USA

FULL

Underrated

Git gud at some marketable skill and get a US company to sponsor you for a green card.

Unless you you're Maori, in which case we're full.

so, what about maori whores there?

I know
I haven't tried myself so i don't know, maybe you try it out yourself, maybe we can trade some Maoris for some Gopniks, does that sound fair to you?

Give them a box of beer, punch them in the mouth and you should be good to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPNnqgdAZSk

lel

US will be basically impossible for you, Go for Britain and live a miserable life like the rest of them

honestly just stay in NZ, you basically won the lottery of life already you ingrate

if you want things to be more vibrant in your life why not just move to the heart of Wellington city? It's better than Auckland if you want to avoid shit-skins.