Do you think Italians have the comfiest level of intelligence because they aren't too smart and aren't too dumb?

Do you think Italians have the comfiest level of intelligence because they aren't too smart and aren't too dumb?

not smart enough to 'like' doing work like German engineers for example. Liking work isn't comfy because it stresses you out if you do it too much. Some people like this. Fair enough, but I'm just saying it isn't comfy.

And not dumb enough to not be able to afford to support their citizens with education, food and health care as is the case in many African countries.

To top all this off they have views of the lovely meditternean. Their relaxing landscape and mediocre intelligence go hand in hand.
Do you wish you were born Italian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio_Barsanti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marco_1
youtu.be/WOtWJ7LSkQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I could stop being a shitty Anglo/Jew half-breed monster and be a pure inbred Italian-American instead

l'australiANO

you don't need to work as an engineer to be stressed, and stress isn't always work-related, it's an accumulation of factors.

dont you know what the word 'example' means?

>not smart enough to 'like' doing work like German engineers for example.

i always found funny how foreigners think that italians are all sicilian farmers from the 20's. italy invented more or less anything there was to invent, and was sending satellites in space before the uk or france.
also i'll tell you the difference between a german and an italian: the german engineer will simply do his job (often overcomplicating it). the italian engineer will do his job and find a way to add flair to it/ make it more convenient while doing it.

so you don't want to be the desirable race i made you out to be? fine

That's a rough bite.

>"make me a motor" says mr goldstein
>"here's a motor" says the german
>"here's salami" gestures the italian

>before the uk or france
You know who you weren't before? Hint: "Russia" isn't the only answer.

At least we built our own rocket and on our own soil.

[italian clicking noises intensify]

zitto animale

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Damn, Fabrizio

mama mia

I'm a direct descendant of italians and I have the italian citizenship.
Am I dump?

no, i specifically said that italians are not dumb.

Mio dio. I know Italians have a way of words, especially when it comes to sparking a flood of responses from Sup Forums. But this, this is art.

Italians are the greatest and most intelligent people in Europe and their history as a whole shits on every other country on earth
They're the most powerful race in the world

Sounds like you guys should read some Giuseppe Sergi.
>According to Sergi the Mediterranean race, the "greatest race in the world", was responsible for the great civilisations of ancient times, including those of Egypt, Carthage, Greece and Rome. These Mediterranean peoples were quite distinct from the peoples of northern Europe.

>Sergi argued that the Mediterraneans were more creative and imaginative than other peoples, which explained their ancient cultural and intellectual achievements, but that they were by nature volatile and unstable. In his book 'The Decline of the Latin Nations' he argued that Northern Europeans had developed stoicism, tenacity and self-discipline due to the cold climate, and so were better adapted to succeed in modern civic cultures and economies.

Sounds choice

Really makes you think
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio_Barsanti

now this is a proper shitpost

KEK

>"make me a couch", says the consumer
>"alright here's a couch", says the Swede
>"here's a spicy pizza", gestures the Italian

>gestures the Italian

I like this new meme

>image.jpg
>he has an iMac AND an iphone.
good goy.

>aren't too dumb
Well memed my friend

>"Make me a nuke", says the North Korean
>"You got it, here's the nuke", says the Iranian
>"here's a meatball, extra spicy", gestures the Italian

Im buying a MacBook this weekend what are you gonna do about it?

>tfw mid 2014 13" macbook pro with retina display and it's worth every penny

go for it!

>"Make me a hydraulic press," says the Brit
>"Here is your hydraülïcpressenuberforcen," says the Kraut
>"Oh my little bambino, here-a is-a yo' spaghetti, like-a mama used to make," gestures the Italian

Retarded fuck

>was sending satellites in space before the uk or france

Yeah sure Giovanni. Go back to your fucking pizzeria.

>"make me a car", says the nip
>"ok, here's an Audi BMW Mercedes übermotun", says the German
>"Ayyy, I made a nice-a calzone" gestures the Italian

Can we expand it beyond Italians?

This meme has potential, let's see where it goes.

But it's true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marco_1

>"make me some tea", says the chinaman
>"ok, I dipped a tea bag into hot water", says the American
"Oy mate, I've right snoggered a good bit of cream an' sugah into this cup o' tea" gestures the Brit

I guess it could work, but it would take a muh funnier and creative user than I.

"give me a loan" says the greek
"here's a 100k loan with 5% annualised interest" says the german banker
"here's a tortellini with spicy meatball justa lika you asked" gestures the italian banker

That's good shit

"bring me into your country," says the Somalian
"Come on in," says the German
"Please fuck my wife in front of me," gestures the swede

i thought i was making a complement

kek

woah I was assembling jigsaw puzzles with the picture of that place yesterday

kek

"Give me a pizza", says the Brit
"Alright, here's a cheese pizza," says the American.
"_________", gestures the Italian

Fill in the blank, anons.

>jigsaw
Jesus fuck, is this what third worlders do for """"""fun"""""""

Would have been funnier if you mentioned some Italian food item other than the pizza

Jigsaws are nice, user. I do them with my gf all the time. It's really fun to do them drunk, I find. Then again, everything is! :)

Forgot to add "at the punchline of the joke"

Yeah, I kinda did write myself into a corner there. this meme is weird, it feels like it would have a lot of potential for remixability, but I'm coming up short.

I'd rather watch a movie desu or just have sex for an hour tbqh senpai

Well for me and her, it's more of time to decompress and talk with some wine after a long day. We don't do it frequently, and movies and sex are also common, but I like it and she likes it too.

Post gf

Italians have been a very inventive people since the romans. But something happened and now they belong to the southern european relaxosphere

PAR TERA! PAR MAR! PAR... SPAZIO? SAN MARCO!

If I've learned anything from posting on here, it's that there's always that one fucking weirdo that will fap to anything. I don't want my gf on some autistic Finn's hard drive. Sorry lad.
Italy is super comfy, especially north Italy desu. Makes sense that it succumbed to the relaxosphere. In Sweden and Germany, you have to work to stay warm. The homeless in Milan have it better than the rich in Manhattan.

What did he mean by this?

Actually maybe not Milan, but Naples or Sicily. Anything south of Rome when it comes to climate.

But North Italy is inventive and rich, it's South Italy which is a shithole, and I say this as a S.Italian myself: inbred, poor, backward, it's South Italy which sucks.

It's a joke, Mario youtu.be/WOtWJ7LSkQc

>In Sweden and Germany, you have to work to stay warm. The homeless in Milan have it better than the rich in Manhattan
Homeless people die of hypothermia all the time, i don't know why you think we have a tropical climate, it usually ranges from 0 to 30 °C

That's interesting. I guess that makes sense, though. Is it as cold in south Italy or is there not much of a difference?

The south is obviously warmer but what really makes a big difference is proximity to the sea, on the coast in rarely goes below 10 °C in winter