What's the point of this country?

It's isolated from everything else. Those hillbillies can just go back to England and rise their sheep there.

And take the maori together with them (who AREN'T "the historical owners of the land, they arrived just a bit before the sheepfuckers).

Leave the islands to the birds and other animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

NZed menshind

I think you meant 'Wales' not 'England'

To be the set piece for a bunch of mediocre fantasy films

>brother lives in new zealand with wife
>visit
>nothing to do but drink and take pictures by a shitty tiki statue

REAL FUCKING NEATO

Because we love them

That's fucking rude.

Go fuck yourself, Nigger

Did you visit this ebin meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

k pay for my ticket plz

Like most of their birds died because Poo Peelanders were retarded and brought in shit like squirrels

at least we didn't bring the French
glad we learned from your mistakes

- fuckin sick cuntry
- white as fuck
- tons of lebensraum

>white as fuck

You're not allowed to question the existence of countries if yours is demonstrably and entirely worse.

Yours is demonstrably and entirely worse.

Lets be real here for a second what are the actual benefits and reasons that New zealand and Australia arent the same country? We have a similar goods and services based economy a primarily British origin.
The only difference are maoris and theyre bro tier

>nothing to do but drink

What else would you want to do?

Stop bullying.

If we became one country I don't think Australia could handle the resulting influx of Maoris and Islanders 2bh

this desu i don't want them either

my experience with NZers are that they are australians with a pussy accent and also aren't cool

We already have so many its not that much of a difference and Id rather maoris than sandniggers

Well you Americans are just basically Canadian Mexicans who shit in malls and have a even worse accent than ours

this post didnt hurt my feelings at all nice try kid

FUCK OFF TACONIGGER

hello jack,

it seems that you are really pushing this idea that all americans are of mexican descent, while it is true that the mexican population has increased exponentially in the past 25 years, and people of mexican descent have formed the majority in some places, it is mostly limited to the south west of the united states.

i was conceived in the north eastern region of the united states of america, and i do not have any connection to the country of mexico nor do i descend from any other country south of our border.

hopefully this post was illuminating and next time you insult me you pick a more general type of insult.

Fantail is best NZ bird.

I see you have west african origins and were infact reared in the north east when your family moved north in the twenties

thanks

ah, that is a more topical insult for my area of origin, as my hometown has a signifigant minority of people of african descent

however, i can assure you that my lineage can be traced back in entirety to southern and eastern europe. sorry.

>southern and eastern europe
>it gets worse

yes, yes, this is where you imply that your anglo saxon origins are superior to mine, however i am very comfortable regarding my ancestral origins and your attempts to expand upon this subject matter will prove futile in making me lose my temper

this desu
fucking lightweights

I am going to kill myself

desu famalam he's probably not even Anglo-Saxon, by now at least half of Australia is occupied by the second golden horde.

They'll rejoin Australia sooner or later desu, don't worry

JUST, DO IT
How about no

Didn't say we needed to ask my man

Will the Aus gov pay me NEETbux?

No, because Stralians think that were subhuman

We are subhuman ourselves

They might as well. I travel to both many times a year for work, and it's pointless for New Zealand not to be part of Oz.