What sort of a braindead retard abortion of a country would use a literal leaf on their flag?

What sort of a braindead retard abortion of a country would use a literal leaf on their flag?

How about an entire fucking tree? These madmen have to be stopped before someone gets hurt

Your mums a leaf blower she gave a good one last night BTW

I was about to say something, but there's going to be a crescent on my flag before long so.

I'm just gonna have another beer before they're outlawed.

rasheed

Sweden no... :(

>A LITERAL JEW STAR

Hold me France.
Let's go into the long night together.

Madmen? Mandem

I love my fucking leaf and nothing will change that.

>says the faggot that ACTUALLY used stars

Oh wow

Canada you wank. New Zealand almost crossed the line too. Seems to be a pattern with the Commonwealth nations, eh?

A country who had communist sympathizers in leadership positions in the 60s- mid 80s

The night is not over... I'll follow you anywhere, Captain Sweden!

The US Virgin Island of course.

The same sort of country that is obsessed with not being American, yet is by far the most Americanized country that isn't the USA.

The same sort of country that prides itself on how beautiful and vast it is, yet 99% of the population huddles up to the border of the US like a fine growth of mold.

The same sort of country that encourages Chinese millionaires to destroy their housing market by inflating prices so high that their own citizens have no hope of ever owning a house.

The same sort of country that has been cucked into making French a national language, and employs language police to make sure all signs and literature are in French and English.

The same sort of country that claims to own the Northwest passage, but refuses to spend money on ships that can actually be in arctic waters year round.

etc.

>cucked into making French a national language

Canada is originally a French colony m8, it's like saying USA is cucked because it speaks the language of its British founders

They got cucked hard buddy, a few terrorists from Quebec is all it took.

>They got cucked hard buddy, a few terrorists from Quebec is all it took.
except flag change was years before and the french canadian PM declared martial law and rounded up anybody even breathing the word "FLQ"

is it true you guys like anal sex

only the french (gaybecois)

>The same sort of country that claims to own the Northwest passage, but refuses to spend money on ships that can actually be in arctic waters year round.
This one is especially REE-worthy

zitto animale