How do you ride a white horse?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c1c_1429879667
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same couple as above

I'll never understand how white people find asians attractive

They don't, it's only the success/money

do you think the girl is attractive?

Finnish exchange student and her prom date, an Asian American hunk.
How can whitebois compete?

REEEEEEEEEE

Nothing wrong with Asians dating each other, Pekka-kun.

well yes amwf spammer

but the asian woman or man is always ugly as fuck

how do you like knowing that Asian men get the hottest white girls?

>I want to finnish your year with you at prom?
>?

they don't

maybe their the hottest white girl to that individual

Why are Asians so revolting?

I looked up that amwf hashtag and I couldn't find a single asian that didn't look like an alien with downsyndrome

That guy is smooth

Because they ARE aliens

this is funny coming from a Mexican since amerindians came from Asia

>They don't, it's only the success/money
That's all men

The future is Eurasian

Yeah, but on average Asian men are fucking ugly so it explains why a hot white girl might date an Asian man.

the future is Asian men with White women making Eurasians. the opposite creates Elliot Rodgers.

I just saw her last weak.

racemixing is disgusting. whites for whites, asians for asians (within the same nationality)

t. korean

No one cares about Asians dating whites.

I don't get why people feel the need to keep bringing up these shitty threads. Screams of autism and virginity.

>the opposite creates Elliot Rodgers.

Or Filthy Frank

>Yeah, but on average Asian men are fucking ugly
All men are ugly if you look at them averagely mate. I know a lot of good looking chinks and fugly ones in my uni so I try not to be biased desu.

How can these guys get a qt white gf yet I can't?? I might be ugly but atleast I'm not a fucking manlet chink.

Nah, at my uni the chinks are all manlets and either chubby and child-like or skinny /fa/-tier fuccbois.

>How can these guys get a qt white gf yet I can't?
have you tried talking to one?

liveleak.com/view?i=c1c_1429879667
hmm

EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND OR EVEN DAY IF YOU COUNT PEOPLE LIVING IN MY STUDENT HOUSING

agreed with the fob ones. they have really weak and passive facial features and typically skinny.

i see a lot of canadian-born southeast asians/east-asian guys with white girls at my school though.

i hooked up with a weird swedish student going through relationship troubles with her swede bf once.

swedish girls i've seen are like 6/10 at best, slightly manly face and all very autistic. they lack the delicateness of other european girls.

what website are you currently on?

Maybe you should consider ending it all, then

Imo they're better looking but their personalities are so awful. I often meet exchange students and even if you just go as near as Netherlands or Germany, the girls will be infinitely more feminine, polite and sweet. They actually act like good people, not spoiled princesses who see you as a slave or a disgusting creature.

Just be yourself

Tbf he's a goodlooking man

probably the same way you ride any other color horse.....?

>probably the same way you ride any other color horse.....?
arent white horses harder to acquire while brown & blacks horses are much easier?

no, they are insects.

>How do you ride a white horse?
by being successful and confident

I don't care if white girls date asian guys. I've never met an asian guy that I didn't like, they're generally bro-tier.
One guy I worked with made me call him ''Chang'' for like three weeks until I found out his name was actually just ''Max'' in passing, made me laugh out loud when I found out.

Mudshits and blacks on the other hand, I've never met an honest one in my life, and the fact that someone would sink to their level makes me sick.

western chinese are the most pathethic people, they don't have dignity.