Hi, good evening

Hi, good evening.

Do you love Japanese women's feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabaruzaka.blog66.fc2.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, very much

Wheres the german guy who loves asian feet?

good answer

Here

legs > feet

Here you go, pigs - tabaruzaka.blog66.fc2.com

Do Japanese women really like hot foreign men from America/Europe/africa etc etc or is that just a meme?

They like alpha men ready to suck their toes for a couple of yen

You are objectively wrong

I still can't believe she's half brummie.

Op is a nice milf. Name?

I'm a Ken-sama for feet

I once went to a Korean prostitute to lose my virginity and I full spent one and a half hour on the train to go there and when I went she turned out to be a ugly as fuck 50 year olf Taiwanese women. I still had to fuck her of course because she looked like she would have beat me up if I said I didn't want to anymore but I ended up losing my boner halfway through due to no attraction/the tightness of the condoms. She finished me off with a really aggressive handjob because I wouldn't come.

After that I decided to stay away from Asian women permanently.

lol

wish i knew, i've been trying to find out for about a year now. maybe germanbro knows

Fuck off footfag
You are out of place and creepy, fuck off to another board or kill yourself

Sadly not
Been trying to find a proper source as well but wasn't able to find anything

Stay mad nippy

*beep*
Making a thread about japan : 10USD costs
It will be paid from your credit card. (If it fails, we will send a letter to your house)
Thank you for your cooperation, user.

we all have one or two bad experiences with asian girls. point is, you just gotta keep on going and succing the toes

You have a fine taste, gentlemen.

Japanese women's feet are proof that God exists and he loves us.

has anyone been to japan during the summer. are jap girls all wearing sandals and flip flops and show off their feet everywhere?

>tfw i was in a chinese airport recently. i went to a mcdonalds and there was a qt chinky girl sitting down with their bare soles propped up, one leg crossing the other
>i was about to sneak a picture but my cell phone battery died right when i was about to take it

fooking noice

sauce?

emiko koike, a jav actress. iirc, until 5 years ago or so she had been working in asakusa's brothel aka soapland.

Japan saving the day
Here's something to succ as a reward

well thanks but i prefer armpits over feet

Footfags should be shot

are you sure its her? i cant find the video she did under her name, or any other fetish or foot stuff

My 5cm dick became 13cm!

You're what makes /cum/ worthwhile
Never leave