How common are german woman/refugee man couples?

how common are german woman/refugee man couples?

well they're basically taking so many refugees it's bound to happen sooner or later

so i'd say very common in the near future

A lot more rare than Sup Forums makes you think. Mostly fat 50 year olds. Malnourished afghan goat herders without teeth are not especially arousing for most women.

When I went to Berlin all the couples I saw was like this. So I assume they are very common

I don't particularly dislike Austria but you know I am now required to post this
but it was all in the past

malnourished means skinny
skinny is sexy

no teeth means you implant them teeth with the state money

I'm the son of a family of refugees, and there's a cute girl I like.

Does that count?

this

most mixed couples in northern/western europe are usually fat, very much lower class older women.

pure german maiden

these are american soldiers btw, they paid her with cigarettes

I agree but when I went to Berlin I found the memes to be true. I think they are somewhat true in Sweden and Germany. In Berlin all the couples I saw walking in the street holding hands etc. were arab guy and German girl. most were teenagers. I saw none german girl and german guy couples or german guy and arab girl couples.

I don't think that's a couple nor rape though

BLACKED!! This is so much relationship goals omg!

lmfao it is true, Austrian women were always sluts

Not common, then again no one but cucks and Sup Forumstards give a shit

me on the right

From what I've seen they are very common in Malmö though

Malmö is over 50% immigrants, ofcourse its going to be overrepresented

>Malmö is over 50% immigrants,
really so much? :O I thought it was a meme

would you rather they'd be evenly distributed across sweden?

I work at a discounter in a small town in southern Germany so I tend to see quite a lot of poor people.
I've never seen a german woman/refugee man couple.
I only had one black neighbour who was a regular immigrant with a german woman and he was annoying, because he kept playing his tribal music everyday.
However I've seen quite a few german women that converted to Islam with a german man, which makes me feel way worse than any international couple ever could.

White women love Afghan goat herders

t. Afghan former goat herder

despite popular belief, from my experience I found it to be true that Afghan goat herders are relationship goals for many white women.

This thb, the amount of white muslim women is making me nervous.

>hard-working
>has family values
>won't cheat on you (except maybe with his goat)
>knows how to defend you from russian invaders
>knows how to obtain opioids

What's not to love?

islam gives women what they really want - the right to obey

Women here don't want that, they want to be independent women with short hair and shieet

Islam gives women rights.

The right to remain silent.

Went to Berlin on a trip, i was shocked that memes were true. Like seriosly pretty teenage girls walking with the ugly k'babs. What's up with that? If i will paint my skin with nutella and go to germany or sweden will i also get a blonde qt3.14?

Mandatory by law, damn you Merkel :DDD

women don't know what they want but they do actually like it when the mudslime man and society shows them their place, then they are good girls in hijabs
fuck every cuck that decided that women should have rights

IKR!! I had the same experience in Berlin!

>that image
People always leave out that he says they were in a district of Vienna populated by Czechs, which makes it more understandable that they aren't scared of their fellows Slavs.

Is the guy in the back the beta provider carrying the bull's kid ?

no he is the priest sent to steal the biracial baby to put him in a kibbutz and teach him the ways of the kabbalah.
>but the goyim doesnt even understands these words

im so sick of this, if my life goes to shit. You'll find me on the news.

ur in australia, u gotta work to have a girl like you.
staying alive is one.

DO IT