Most people are weeaboos even if they don't want to admit it

This is a Japanese Mart.

>that much shit on the windows
absolutely repulsive

知的障害者は施設へ

Looks fine. You're overreacting.

Looks like a normal corner store

Like a circle K or 7/11, maybe Jacques doesn't have stuff like that in frogland

It's clean, handy and the customer service is excellent. Of course a frog would hate it

Comfy af.

lefties love them because they are a pacifist nation that just has a self defense force instead of a military. And they have welfare like free healthcare.

righties love them because they are a militaristic nation and a key US ally. they have one of the best navies in the world. righties also like Japanese emphasis on traditional social values, like male/female roles, etc. Righties also like Japanese emphasis on work, and shaming those who don't work enough.

There is no reason to hate them. Also they make products that are put together properly (unlike Shina or Corea)

Kill yourself proxy netouyo

t. A faggot from France

Because they're weebs.

cause anime

The more you know about Japan more you hate it

But japan does not like anyone
Except turkey
I like them too
Death to the west

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs

I hate japan and it's mostly because of anime (shit)

Please love Japan

This is so true.

Once you kearn about the Nip's oppression of Ainu, the Ryukyu kingdom, Zainichi koreans, the appalling behaviour during ww2 including cannabalism, unit 731, comfort women, Nanjing etc etc etc, you just cant go back.

You realise that modern japan is just a thin veneer of civilization, hastily tacked onto a a deeply barbarian society that is authoritarian and collectivist to its core.

I feel sorry thair schoolkids are not taught about a lot of this these days too. They dont even know why they are so fucked up.

ネトウヨ連呼糞チョンはよしね

病院行こう

Most people haven't lived there

一緒にいくか?

Unique cultural export thanks to centuries of isolation? Manages to recover miraculously from the loss of humanity's biggest war so far and become the country with the second largest GDP?

That said they aren't really exempt from doing fucked up shit like pointed out, but I still like them more than any other asian country.

That unique culture ended in 1868 Krzysztof. Now Japan is as boring as every other western country.
They use gregorian calendar and celebrate christmas kek