Any Brits here? It's time to give back northern ireland

Any Brits here? It's time to give back northern ireland.

why would we take the shit county's back besides belfast its not really worth it and people from thier are utter shit

Sure I agree with a united Ireland.

[spoiler] Within a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland of course : - ) [/spoiler]

Listen up you potato nigger if not for ameritards muh heritaging you because they need an excuse for getting shitfaced and wearing green no one could even point your country on the map is there anything Ireland is known for aside from leprechauns and IRA? Your capital was founded by vikings so thanks to them you have something resembling a city and if not for glorious british people you would still have no electricity, lived in mud huts and launch cattle raids. Your ''nation'' disgusts me.
Copypaste this to every Irish you see.

holy fuck did i kek

if its so bad why dont get out your fucking people out of ireland

p.s your the niggers of Europe

Better than being Irish of Europe.

Youll only unite within the UK

Why you think uk went birexit to get rid of your people

This is actually pretty much true

>ireland
more like memeland tbqh

I'm in my own country you dumb starvin Marvin why would I care about our ex criminal diaspora?

No thanks, they like the bennies.

How does it feel? Your own countrymen don't want to rejoin you because we line their pockets with wealth?

>ex criminal diaspora
bitch please your normal polish fella makes most criminals look good.
There racists cunts

More like Federal Province #24 Latitude 24 Longitude 62 Economic Zone of the European Federation

Ireland is the most loved country here

>muh guinness
>muh folk music
>muh st. patrick day
>muh U2
> muh ryan air

>your
>there

and you even mutilate the language British gave you

>There

Holy fuck, stop responding you tick.
Your replys are godawful.

This

Ireland is much more popular than Britain in any first World country

>"Oi Shamus, stop replyin' there, yer butcherin' the Queen's English 'ere ya see."

That's rich coming from someone who forgot an article in that very sentence

(You)

>being irish

Difference being english is not our national language you daft turk.

Why is this Pole so angry?

Kek. Get him.

>George never fully recovered. In his final year, he was occasionally administered oxygen. The death of his favourite sister Victoria in December 1935 depressed him deeply. On the evening of 15 January 1936, the King took to his bedroom at Sandringham House complaining of a cold; he remained in the room until his death. He became gradually weaker, drifting in and out of consciousness. Prime Minister Baldwin later said:

>"each time he became conscious it was some kind inquiry or kind observation of someone, some words of gratitude for kindness shown. But he did say to his secretary when he sent for him: "How is the Empire?" An unusual phrase in that form, and the secretary said: "All is well, sir, with the Empire", and the King gave him a smile and relapsed once more into unconsciousness."

You Irish bastards did this to him. Fuck off.

NOOOOO TAKE BACK YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE YOU POTATONIGGER REEEEEEE

Do we really want the North though? It's poor and wounded after blowing itself up for 30 years.

Based Poland

The Irish only had vikings in a few coastal fortresses, and they were expelled before controlling any serious amount of territory or making any change to our language or culture. And our government got the whole country, even in the middle of nowhere hooked up to electricity in a matter of years after independence.

>if not for ameritards muh heritaging
There's poles in America too, but none of them ever brag about being part polish. Wonder why? It's because there are dozens of famous Irish writers and poets from the last centruy alone, and yet not a single pole of any note worth mentioning in your """""""""history""""""""".

I do wonder how awful poland must be if your people would rather come here, to be homeless in a foreign land and live in a roundabout than to spend one more second in West Russia.

God I fucking hate Poland more than any other country. I'll make sure to spit on the next Pole I see

WE
WUZ
AN
EMPIRE

God damn

>Speaking english

>lived in mud huts
Ancient Irish built their houses out of stone. I'm sure this idea is revolutionary to you Ivan, considering your people were still sacrificing animals while ours were creating great works of scripture.

Hey we didn't kill his sister.

Don't act as if its because of us because it isn't. The majority of the world speak English because yanks.

The irish spread christianity and the monastic model to northern europe.

Enslaving and genociding a people leads to them not really doing much for themselves.

Its the natural state of the Pole.

If he is not butt-hurt on his own, he is looking to get butt-hurt on someone else's behalf.

>Pole trying to talk shit.
mfw

Ireland is a fine country and you know it. By most measures available we compete with most highly developed countries even though we, unlike other developed nations are still filled with simple inbred country folk. Imagine if we actually tried

Norther Ireland is an utter shithole of immense proportions.

Everything about it is a fucking mess, everything.

The people define the word "cunt".
The infrastructure is a joke
Every building was built with the least amount of care

Fucking nuke it and be done with it.

You and the turks would solve a lot of problems by just ditching some stuff to ireland/Kurdistan.

Its not worth the trouble.

why are there thousands of you here then you daft cunt

Aren't you also potato-niggers?

Sort of`?

Germans also get called potatoes by turks, so I guess we all are.

Ironically I AM Irish, and I get the feeling that no one wants them anyway, it's kind of funny.

This is great

Ask me anything about Ireland

t. Irish expert who's watched Gangs of New york 30 times and listened to every Dropkick murphy song

Hm, it just would be easier to be finally done with it.

Harsh but true. Keep Fermanagh though, Fermanagh is lovely.

I LOST MY LEG

That's because the Irish seek approval whereas Brits don't. Any romanticisation of Irish people is born out of stereotypes. Ahh dey loike dere beer great craic.

There is something more from Ireland than Guinness?

No, I think it has to do with us fucking over everyone who we've crossed paths with.

Rather, we have no reason to hate them.

Seriously, we got them weapons for the easter uprising, they supplied our U-Boote.

Great pals.

Some truth in that.

Ugh, disgusting. Vermins arguing with vermins. I wish we could just bomb both hellholes already

100 points.

People with no power can't do shit to be hated.

Just look at you, the Murricans or us in the Eu now.

Reeee germany, stop telling us what to do!

Before:

Reee, germany, act like a real country and take responsibility!

The curse of being a big fat, influential ocuntry.

>no one wants them anyway
I'm heavily in favour of a United Ireland, even if it does mean we have to have a Protestant Paki Party.

>That's because the Irish are social and friendly whereas Brits are whiny limey cunts.
Fixed.

Unionists don't want to leave and the north can't leave until they vote to rejoin us. No one wants to call for a vote yet because it could end like Scotland's did and we wouldn't be allowed another one for a long time.

Still mad?

>No one wants to call for a vote yet because it could end like Scotland's did and we wouldn't be allowed another one for a long time.
It most certainly would. We'll see what sort of an agreement the British and the Europeans work out between them before we go making irredentist claims.

Dublin is expected to also replace London as Europe's main financial centre if the Brits don't get a great deal with European banking (which they won't because the French fucking hate British banking).

and what are you known for? eternal butthurt, leeching off Western european countries, rape, theft,and mongering

>They cling to something from a 1000 years ago
That was the last time your shithole did anything of note I guess

Its time to give back Ukraine

>pic related

Best ally.

Same to you friend.

Frainc go bragh.

t. Janusz szczekczekszk
If we kick you out of the EU and nato russia will feast on you and your """""""""""peopl""""""""" will probably be the first ones to flee to ireland and other western european countries, you spend EU money on useless nationalistic rallies and then take your 15 kids and move to our countries and leech off here.

>an England guiding hand of Ireland

What did he mean by this?

It's Saint Patrick's Saltire.

>be ireland
>a fucking island
>surrounded by fish
>too retarded to fish
>starve from lack of potato

>take all the trees for your own navy
>hurr why don't you just fish

Fermanagh loves a bit o' drama.

There was an abundance of food, the issue was that it was exported to England hehe xd

According to penal laws,
It was illegal for the Irish to fish.

We are only keeping it to piss you fuckers off

You'd think shitposting would be blasphemous for a toilet cleaner

>tfw no more IRA happenings

all that buttblast ITT because of this post

LMAO

There was that bomb under the prison officers van up north a few months back.

What the fuck is wrong with you???

I feel bad for Ireland now

He's polish.

>Dublin is expected to also replace London as Europe's main financial centre
As if Dublin needed to get anymore expensive to live in, Christ.

>living in Dublin
>Not just living in Kildare
Topkek

Don't worry not by much, it'll just be small offices with a single secretary, Ireland's just a tax haven anyway

Troubles banter would be god-tier tbqh

Polish people actually love the Irish irl 2bh, don't get the wrong impression

We even have this oldie song that goes "I love you like I love Ireland"

>Catholic countries filled with drunks
Checks out

On the plus side if you work in legal or financial sectors, you're probably gonna make a few more squidaroos.

You're cool too. Some people here complain about you but Poles are probably the best immigrants we could have; white, Catholic and you don't cause trouble. Sup Forums is just a bad place for international relations.

I love IRA