This confuses and enrages the European

This confuses and enrages the European.

So you don't have a clutch in American cars?

DELET THIS

left side

americans don't know what fun is

The only thing that confuses and enrages me is forgetting to put it in park or neutral when I'm starting it up, or how the car howls and screams LIGHTS ON just cause I opened a door while in park.

Automatic cars are for handicaped people in Europe.

Clean your fucking car, McShart.

why not use normal like this?

this

Confuses , no.

Enrages only if you can't use the stick.

R+ 6 gears
>normal

yes thats normal

Where do you even get to use sixth gear? For five minutes outside Oslo sometimes?

6th gear is the shit m8

I don't, but it's still common for cars to have it

I believe you. But the only time I sat in a car with 6 gears was when I was arrested by the police
>pic related

you're not german I take it?

my car has a 9-speed automatic,what do i win

Wtf are you doing?

I don't know about Noway, but here a 6th gear is a quite expansive optional equipment. Common are R + 5 gears.
I am. But I am not living far away from the Dutch border.

Mine has 4 speed and a loud ka-konk noise whenever I engage drive.

Working on the cars. I can't be fucked to put it in park every damn time when I get in and out of the car half a dozen times every hour.

6th gear is perfect for autobahnen desu

Only poorfags drive manual

I thought you were saying you just turned the car off while it was in drive everywhere you went.

>I drive automatic

Don't you have 120 kmh limit?

>im too poor to buy an objectively better car

For the most part, the upper speed limit is 80, with a few stretches of road being allowed 90 and 100. But in reality you can't even hold 80 on many of the roads that allow you, as they are in such poor condition and/or dangerous that it would be suicide.

automatic is just fucking boring

Driving for fun is a meme.
Manual is like using *BSD in place of Windows.

Driving for fun is everything asides from the daily commute to and from work. If you're not having some fun on your way to the grocery store, you're doing it wrong.

Mine has 20 gears tbн

bydlobike

Do you not have a reverse gear in Germany?

Why were you arrested
Mum's new car is a 1.6 diesel and has a sixth gear, I think it's for economy purposes.

What does? The cheap looking plastic that your McWagon is made of?

>AC outlet

u wot

automatic is more relaxing pleb, at least if you're gonna drive for a few hours

Bragging about automatic. Haha.

na we always drive straight forward

smugglingweedlmao

lmao

Did you get fucked?

Manual masterrace.

cars are really boring anyways

100hrs of community service. I am cleaning up a dog school. That was actually nice because they often had BBQ and were drinking beer. Driving the lawn tractor was great fun. Also some soldiers were training their dogs at this school and they told me interesting stories about the Afghanistan War.

I bet in the Land of Freedom I would rotten in jail till this very day.

How bad are the drug laws in Britain?

If you get caught with weed nothing happens unless it's enough to think you're dealing.

Depends, how much weed were you smuggling?

>not 22
do you even fred?

>enough
Mow much is "enough"? 1g? 5g? 50g?

I was arrested for 70g. During the court hearing I was convict for smuggling only 50g. I don't know if the distributor was a Jew (I don't think so) or if the two young police lads that were arresting me took some for their work-free weekend.

We have those old school ATs mainly in buses and work machines. Why to have that 90s style fidgetbox when you don't have to even notice the gear changing?

This triggers the Americans.
Their car industry haven't even heard of this European invention. (pic related)

Yuropoors are stupid as fuck. They are literally against convenience and innovation, just to be "cool". They are like those edgy kids who remove the brakes from their bikes. It's ironic that they defend their primitive technology while driving mini Coopers and FIATS in their narrow streets, and listening to techno music.

I don't know, googling seems to vary, sounds like it varies, up to the policeman.

Someone saying his mate got caught with 28g of coke and it counted as personal use and nothing happened.

i really like that

>They are literally against convenience and innovation, just to be "cool".
>says the murrican who probably drives a way too large pickup truck with the worlds worst fuel economy, and doesn't even drive off road or do handiwork with it, or haul the 6 ton shit that it's rated to haul

2bh I didn't expect Britain to have such liberal drug laws. Seems to be almost like Czechia

It's more useful for us since we have a tendency to drive longer distances between areas. The area I'm by has a lot of hills as well and it's a pain in the ass to constantly shift to drive them.

It takes 30 minutes tops to learn to drive manual but I prefer auto for the convenience.

>it's a pain in the ass to constantly shift to drive them

Not really

automatic cars are made for grandmas, deal with it

>against convenience and innovation
You failed shartard. Not sure if troll.

>it's a pain in the ass to constantly shift to drive them.
Murica

This seals the thread.
No need for further argumentation.
Muricans lost once again.

Are automatic cars really so uncommon in Yurp? I can drive either but prefer to take public transit or Uber, driving sucks, it's stressful and requires most of your concentration so you don't even get to enjoy the sights. But that's just my opinion.

>Uber
How is Uber? And why don't the use the "Ü"?
Why kind of people are Uber drivers? I imagine them to smell your seat after you left the car.

>requires most of your concentration

You'd be fucked if you rode a motorbike then

This.
>muh AT hell yeah meericaa owns the yuropoors
>haven't even heard of dual clutch

Uber is pretty cool. I've never been sketched out by any of the drivers, and I make sure my girlfriend has mace on her at all times when she's riding alone just in case. I use it a lot and only had positive experiences.

I grew up in the country so I've ridden dirtbikes and those are fun as fuck, but riding a motorcycle in the city wouldn't be. I like to read and catch up on the news and practice languages while I'm on transit. Not to mention just relax and take in the sights.

What is uber exactly?

A lot of my Uber drivers have been immigrants who are studying to become citizens. They always want to practice their English or talk about American history and culture. I don't know why Europe is having so much trouble but our immigrants integrate really well for the most part. I meet a lot of them through Uber.

It's an app that lets anybody sign up as a driver with their own car to be a taxi. The drivers have to go through a screening process and provide pictures of themselves and their cars so you know you're getting in the car with the right person. Then you just get on your smartphone and tell them where to pick you up and where to drop you off and it comes out of your bank account automatically, no sitting around running your card or fumbling with cash.

I've been very paranoid about using it since it seems like a good way to get people into your car to kidnap or hurt them but seems like they have a good screening system in place and you can easily tell you're getting in the car with the right person.

It's usually a lot cheaper than established taxi services too. I really like using it.

Driving manual in a city with constant traffic jams is pain in the ass. So here I with my burgerbro, manual sucks.

Do you live under a rock?

I hear about it on the news yet no idea what it is desu, I don't live in London btw.
That sounds a bit weird, I think I'd rather use a normal taxi.

I was skeptical at first too but it's way cheaper and I really like the decentralized nature of it. The prices actually change based on demand. If it's really busy they raise their prices so more drivers will get on the road. They're much more efficient to responding to demand because of that. It's the way the free market is supposed to work.

99% newly registered cars in Japan are automatics every year
Manuals are cumbersome tiring shit in many situasions and there's no point in choosing them over automatics

Even sports cars are faster with automatics nowadays

>Even sports cars are faster with automatics nowadays

This confuses and enrages everyone except bongs and peripheral bongs

Best side to drive on desu

it's not that uncommon in Stockholm, it's getting more popular every year

fy

>it's not that uncommon in Stockholm, it's getting more popular every year

>most cucked Europeans
when this meme will finally end?

dual clutch auto and 9 or more speed auto gearbox > manual shifting speed of a pro driver

Yeah, you're right. Automatism make better drive sensation than manual.
It's like you guys don't appreciate to drive a car.
Maybe should you leave the control of it to a computer and just take a nap.

don't you have another muslim terror attack to attend to, frog?

you can't engine break with an automatic though which is useful if there are a lot of roundabouts on your roads

no u

Well, I admit that auto cars can be good, and easier to drive. But this is good to people who want a car to make their groceries. Circuit and Sportive cars sould be manual. You have a better control on it.

>don't you have another muslim terror attack to attend to, frog?
>swede

we haven't had a single terror attack

I know that feeling. I know manuals are much more engaging to drive than auto in an ideal condition, but the numerous negative aspects of manuals you have to face as a driver realistically in everyday driving around town easily offset and even overwhelm the joy of commanding the motor through a stick at will.

We have. But he only blew himself up.

I kinda understand your struggle. In a city (especially a big one) It's harder to drive a manual.
So yeah, understand.

Well so, automatic gear car are better for big, endless, cities. Maybe that's why Japaneses and American people love it so much.

Why don't Americans drive manuals?

>MANUAL IS BETTER YOU FUCCIN PLEB I GET BETTER MILEAGE AND CAN LISTEN TO MY CAR

t. friend who's been driving for a year
I don't subscribe to this meme

>It takes 30 minutes tops to learn to drive manual

'no'

>Autobahn.
>no limit
your country doesnt matter for transmission design

Australians generally don't either.

B-but Mad Max!

No it doesn't.

This method is far superior since it allows me to focus on the road and have more control on my steering wheel rather than phaffing about with a dumb gearstick

You don't use the Ü because that letter doesn't exist in English

>Kraut education