American culture

>American culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z6ZH7LpUAcA
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/z6ZH7LpUAcA

This wouldn't happen if Americans didn't unquestioningly exalt every hillbilly who spent 6 months scrubbing latrines in the desert.

>top 5 number 3

>lemme just take this phonecall from the President

Dude its the real Obama watch the whole thing

Shit, I hadn't watched it the whole way through.

Pretty unfunny for a comedy sketch, tbf.

Well I guess Irish people are the masters of comedy. Mrs Browns Boys, now that is a comedy masterpiece

Yes, I, as an Irishman, am personally responsible for Mrs. Browns Boys. Failing that, I am guaranteed to like it, simply by virtue of sharing an island with its creator and cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE ah yes, america

how many times do you reckon he confronted actual vets and got his ass beat?

You're the same type to call us cucks for having a non-white city, despite I, personally, living nowhere near London.

me irl

Who cares if people want to dress up as soldiers in public?

Looks like Norn

We give active service vets discounts at a lot of stores

not just active, anyone with a military ID really. I have one because my mom teaches overseas on a military base, shes not even in the military, but I get discounts from it.

Its sad to play walt but even sadder to chase after them recording it while sperging out.

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WAZ SOLDIERS AND SHIT

>getting free shit because your mother is the Madam of an Okinawa brothel

God bless America

Unfortunately you get it taken away at 20 or something, but until then you count as part of a military family if your parents are in the military.

I used mine to get back to the US from Amsterdam after some gypsies took my passport

wow just wow

>Not providing for people who serve your country
Is bongland 3rd world?

Oh, Bongs honor their military all right

That's why we provide for our King and his lifelong struggle in servitude to our nation.

Doge bless.

Kek

You could have just gotten a new temporary passport form the consulate in Amsterdam

What did she mean by this?

Literal prostitution, my friend

This isn't really that much different to any city in the uk at night, except maybe less open fires in the road

I support this part of their culture. I hate fucking frauds who do this kinda shit, they're vermin.

How is this not something you should be publicly shamed for? I don't get it.

Soldiers should be shot and killed after they finish their """""duty"""" as to eliminate the threat of rape, murder, entitlement etc. that they bring back to their country after """""serving"""". Thankfully most of them commit suicide anyway. Good riddance.

I see this sort of opinion a lot (maybe not to this extent)

I just can't ever understand it. What's your animosity come from?

Shows how she sharts in marts

Where does the retarded obsession with soldiers come from? they're literally sub-retarded people that are handpicked by the government for being stupid, shipped overseas to rape and mutilate children in Japan and other "enemy states" (wink), and then welcomed back by ass-sucking and boot-kissing extreme idiots who go out of their way to submit to these people who would otherwise, had they not joined the military, be that clinically retarded guy who hands you your sticker when you walk into Wal-Mart.

>yo
>yo
>yo
>wasa man
>0:13
What the fuck?
>1:58
hahaahah

This 2bh.

Obviously they have nothing inherently within their person that sets them apart from everyone else.

But who does anyway? It's experience which counts towards respect, and soldiers by nature of their work have a lot of life experience. I personally don't like the American sense of "support our troops" either and I agree it can be used in a propagandistic way. But I just don't understand how you can feel so supremely confident in yourself that you can dismiss an entire class of people who have been through much more strife than you and of whom much more is expected.

They're working class people who had few options, and the military just happened to be the best one. They're sent by an uncaring government across the world and come back to face hatred and vitriol for things they probably didn't do, ruining their lives.

Fuck off bourgeois scum, not everyone's born with a silver spoon in their mouth like you with the option to have daddy pay for everything.

>wahh wah wahhhh everything is SOoOoO hard!!
hmm, maybe if you're in such dire straits should just kill depressive yourself instead of brainwashing yourself into believing that your saddddddd :'( proletarian existence somehow grants you reason enough to massacre families and "citizens". In fact, soldiers aren't all that different from school shooters, the only real difference being that school shooters don't usually rape their victims before they kill them.

>they're sent
they sent themselves, not my fault they have IQ in the negatives and could read the fucking forms that they signed. Here's a hint, it's a been a few decade since the draft was abolished. Don't play dumb.

>few options
The Circle K, Wal-Mart, Target etc. all have great starting positions. Whatever works best for you, we all have to start somewhere!

>I don't realllllllyyyyyyy agreee, buttttttt........ :)
Don't be an enabler.

*couldn't read the forms

I'm really interested in your socio-economic position.

this is fucking bizarre

it's like rock bottom from spongebob, it's like a city where all of the white people just upped and left descends into chaos