Mfw we earn more and are more educated than American and Canadian whites

>mfw we earn more and are more educated than American and Canadian whites
>tfw we are buying your homes for ludicrous prices
>tfw we are outbreeding you
>tfw we make no concessions for spics and niggers

How does it feel knowing that North America will be Chinese territory soon?

gib qt irregular gf

I don't care if you're a chinamen who's a rich doctor or a chinamen working in a gas station, send me more Asian pussy for my white cock.

Typical deluded white losers

You're just gonna get Americanized like everyone else.

Welcome to the club fellow shatter.

I will fug your chink daughters and wives. Beware yellowboy.

You're not fucking shit, buddy.

I don't know what you expected when you made this thread.

I live in the GTA man. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. 3 Chinese qts from Scarborough got colonized by my pink cock just this month and they all want too be in a relationship.

All those Asian spas say different.

>outbreeding
Majority of Chinese American couples have 2-3 children at best

India will pass china in population. And poo in loos make more than you guys in america.

you are an insecure asian boy that needs to learn that asians were made for white cock

>Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U.S, with Asians now making up the largest share of recent immigrants. A Pew Research survey finds Asian Americans are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place a greater value on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success.

She's fugly dude

White people have no clue what an attractive Asian girl is lol

I'm not denying that, but it doesn't refute what I said about fertility. Having strong values on marriage and parenthood doesn't mean you're willing to have 4+ children

you're ugly

memenose is art

I like when chinks say this but always give me the death stare when they see me chatting up a Chinese qt. Send more pls. p.s thanks for buying my grandparents home for 10 times it's worth, they were pensioners. They are leaving me their massive new homestead out east where I shall settle down with my Chinese harem.

>He saves pictures of interracial couples on his computer

I don't care m8. Meanwhile I'm actually fucking your women IRL.

>I'm actually fucking your women

Doubt it, cleetus.

Whatever makes you feel better Zhang. Also a Japanese grill(kinda rare we get more Chinese) sucked my dick on Friday while I was eating pizza totally sloppy drunk. Send me more.

They'll grow out of it.

Will they really though?

My mom told the same thing to my sister