Who /gettingthehellout/ here?

Who /gettingthehellout/ here?

>Your country
>Why you don't want to live there
>Where you wanna live and why (or do live if you got out)

People who want to move elsewhere within their own country welcome. Also sympathy and support for bros who cant escape their shit countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_pancake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bros i need to get the fuck out of cali

>Your country
Finland
All of west is collapsing
China because once west implodes like Yugoslavia, Lebanon and Syria before it, there is no safe space in any of these countries and flames of war will rage for decades and leave millions dead. We have learned nothing.

And I'm more serious than I have ever been. I give this max 5 years before it gets out of control. We are already in spiral of violence.

>Your country
USA (ignore leaf)
The memes are getting too real
Planning on South Korea since it seems reasonably safe and developed; since I have no marketable skills aside from speaking English and some experience in education I'm picking a country that hires English teachers. Feels kinda lame to be doing that but it would feel worse to stay here and be nothing.

>>Your country
flag
>>Why you don't want to live there
kind of obvious isn't it
>>Where you wanna live and why (or do live if you got out)
Any anglo country is good. I'll even settle for Straya or the UK if America Canada and NZ don't want me

>The memes are getting too real
what memes?

FUCK OFF WE'RE BLOODY WELL FULL

>get shot

I agree.

Get the fuck out while you still can.

>Leaving because Germany turning more multi-culti
>Wants to leave to an even more multi-culti country where he actually has a larger chance of getting shot
Fukin 10/10 logic there bro lmao

the getting shot memes, mostly. my town has a pretty high homicide rate, and not just people shooting each other but also cops killing people, even innocent people by accident. where I work I encounter alot of criminals every day and they get pretty violent, it's just a little convenience store and yet people high on meth will come in, throw someone to the floor and kick the shit out of them, or hit someone over the head with a glass bottle, that kind of thing. By the time you can call the cops, the cops don't really do anything about it. sick of it.

also I don't even want to think about the presidential candidates

1. Canada, or suicide at 35
2. Need to hide there from the bullying here, under a leaf flag. Getting radiology degree because it's one of the top 10 most underemployed there. Switching over to full French immersion too, everything in my place is labeled in French and I force my mom to communicate with me in it most of the time.

>Canada, or suicide at 35

Lol. Just cross the border or some shit dude, nobody gives a fuck.

>Planning on South Korea since it seems reasonably safe and developed;

It's not.

I mean, whatever strides the have made in modernizing some cities has not translated culturally.

Their society is seriously fucked up and everyone is on the edge at all times.

t. has Korean wife and visited. She hates SK.

Border is 600km away from here and 120km from my other (parents) place in Maine. Getting US/Canadian residency is unbelievably hard fyi, they require you to show constant proof of residency, purchase receipts, travel records etc.

I thought you only get shot in America if you're poor or gay or black

>km
>written by American
wat

>Their society is seriously fucked up and everyone is on the edge at all times.

While I have been studying the language I have started to get a sense of this. I watch alot of expat vlogs, both of westerners who moved to Korea and also Koreans who left Korea, to get a mix of opinions.

Personally I find it interesting, and to me it's preferable to my current environment ( this ) I am definitely not in any form a "koreaboo" thinking that it's some magical kpop land or something. To me it looks like my ticket to getting out of the US and making some money.

The cultural side of things seems interesting to me; since I wasn't forced to grow up there and I will be experiencing it as an outsider coming in, it's probably going to be less suffocating for me, although I am definitely expecting to not like certain aspects of it. I see that as a trade-off.

thanks for the advice/input though, the more info I hear from people the better

Burma

bad place for Muslims

I'm moving to the United States to work as an engineer and eventually commit a suicide bombing

your flag literally looks like Taiwan

Good luck my friend

I don't like imperial, or most things about the US

cuck

Just move somewhere predominantly white
Problem solved

He mentioned a small town and meth heads, he probably already lives somewhere predominately white

>China
I'm sure you'd fit right in, friendo.

where is the rest of your post?

here

oh, lol

lmao what? is this a meme post?

the rude one doesn't make sense. they should say 'not completely intentional', because there would have had to have been at least some intention.

You just need to move to the french area. The white here correlates to low crime areas.

>northern regions
>highest criminal rate
Wtf,they don't have enough people there to have that much crimes

it's crime density

Do you like Draniki?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_pancake

B-but it's still impossible for them to have that density
Hot draniki+sour cream=best food humanity created

Then move somewhere else predominantly white
Or be the wierd white guy in an asian nation

Niggers do meth too
Don't whitewash

I use US measurements if I'm around only murricans obviously, like family, but not here. The system is inconsiderate to use on Sup Forums since only murricans use it

>Your country
flag
Being paranoid all the time about violence is tiresome, also the economy is kill
Australia, Portugal, Netherlands, France or Italy. I'd rather deal with muslims than crack addicts.

R u gay?

turkey
muslims and the steeped culture of praising ignorance
anywhere that I can blend in, learn the language of and would let me do my professional work/research without me going to great pains

any suggestions?

I want to move to Somalia and become a pirate, or work coffee grain fields in Ethiopia, I love coffee.

guys how would singapore or macau or hong kong be?
is it hard to reside there?
or should I just forget them? (please add your reasoning if you think so)

1. Flag
2. It's a fucking bureaucratic hell-hole and every single productive person should leave so the commie regime collapses.
3. Anywhere except really shit-tier places like North Korea or Zimbabwe. I might live in Malta for a while, but I'll likely not gain citizenship there, I'll see what will happen. If I fail on my first stop in about 1 and a half month or so, I'll probably kill myself.

Undecided /gettingthehellout/ here

>Flag
>Overcrowded, and future prospects for young people are shit. Undecided because I'm worried about moving away from family and the sort of life I'm used to
>Would love to move to somewhere in Canada, near both the city and the beautiful countryside. Used to think Vancouver would be perfect but apparently it's got lots of problems, so maybe one of the smaller cities in BC

bump

1. Flag.
2. Politics are too relevant here.
3. A cold country in Europe or ex-Soviet territory and not too rich.

>full of niggers and sjws
>the women here suck
>American football games are full of dumb barbarians anyways so I can just stream games
>want to watch rally races and see snow from comfy cities
Where do I go, Sup Forums?

Won't get shot here but is absolutely fucking packed with muslims, pakis and poles. But they are usually nice and just want to make a living selling curry