Have you ever met a non-clever jew?

Have you ever met a non-clever jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((You)))

Yes, some are even the dumbest individuals I know (I'm a Jew so I know my fair share of Jews).

Actually, Jews are either really idiotic or really clever (but more often clever than idiotic). No middle ground. And they often succeed because they're hard-working, not because they're so clever.

I love my dad, but he falls for some dumb shit sometimes.

Sweden is more or less judenfrei so i don't know

My dad is the same way. I don't know how someone can be so stupid and so bright at the same time.

The op of this thread

Born Roman Catholic unfortunately, not Jewish.

Yeah absolutely

Like all people, lots of Jews are dumb

Aren't most French Jews Sephardics instead of Ashkenazis, which are the main Jewish ethnicity in the US and rest of Europe?

never met a clever jew, everytime they tell me they're the chosen people lmao

Depends. My neighbors are Jewish. At least the father of the family is 100%. I'm not exactly sure about the mother, but since the kids have Jewish names I'm assuming he cares about his Jewish heritage and his wife is also Jewish.

In any case, the son is dumb for sure. I haven't interacted with him a lot but the way he dresses is enough for me to conclude that, plus the fact that he went to a shitty school. His sister is smart though. At least from what I've gathered.

>the son is dumb for sure. I haven't interacted with him a lot but the way he dresses is enough for me to conclude that
>the way he dresses is enough for me to conclude that
>Dutch """"""""""""""""Intellectuals"""""""""""""

I don't know any jews.

my spyciatrist. he keeps giving me all the mental meds I want. sure they induce impotency and sluggishens and obesity but he is so easy to fool to geive tohose drugs tome.

He dresses exactly like an american nigger would. same style.

how many nigger-dressing people are smart? barely any. besides, I know the high school he went to and it was a bad one.

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crémieux_Decree

the former British Prime Minister
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli

Come on man.

That guy was a dick! He was content to watch Christians get slaughtered in the Ottoman Empire, while allying with against Russia. Am I wrong to suspect he did not have the best interests of Britain at heart?

I'm an atheist but my family is Jewish and they're all highly educated people, I'm kind of the dummy with only a Bachelors degree but I still work hard and make decent money.

There definitely is a strong emphasis on education and hard work in my family. Can't speak for all the j00z though, I think the stereotypical ones are born into money and all work business type executive control-the-weather Illuminati jobs like their parents.