What this bitch says on France ? I don't get her american accent

What this bitch says on France ? I don't get her american accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1luQazgw6jo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrZg88lJ_bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a french thing to be """someone"""

>Americans start conversations with random people
she says in America people are on pills unlike France

apparently she's upset because parisians doesn't smile at her baby and she thinks it's extremely rude to have to say hello when you enter a store.

Basically an amerinigger complaining because we don't start a conversion in the elevator, and because we are polite and say hello before saying anything else.

frogniggers on pooicide watch

She said that people in LA are very nice but almost all Americans here shit on LA. Is it because they're from rural area?

She wasn't complaining, she was just explaining how it is different, and the host was just making banter

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LOL POOR AMERISHARTS WANT CONVERSATIONS LEL BUT THEY ONLY GET WEIRD LOOKS

LOL AMERITARDS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB OMG SO STUPID THEIR FACES ARE SO FUCKING STUPID LOL

Actually, I think it's rather weird when someone starts talking to you without saying hi first weird. You encounter this sometimes, where someone just starts talking. It's especially weird in the bathroom. I wouldn't say the person is rude because they are not trying to be, usually it's the sort of overly friendly type, but it's just really weird when someone starts talking to you without saying hi or anything first. Really throws you off guard. It's really annoying when they ask you something and expect you to agree with it like "Hot day huh?" what if I like hot days?

>complaining about French because they are polite

wow, first time I ever heard someone say that

French people are cunts desu

Yamete kudasaï

Better than a nation full of liars who smile at you without meaning it.

Also please learn the meaning of the word "Love" Amerisharts. Thanks.

>thinks that parisians don't smile a lot
She hasn't seen a shit. She should come to Finland. Our facial muscles simply cannot deal with smiling. If someone was accidentally smiling you couldn't see it because people are looking at the ground all the time. We just avoid eye contact like hiv.

>Better than a nation full of liars who smile at you without meaning it.

*smiles* Haha

>We are rude
>THE FUCKING FRENCH ARE RUDE
>We are polite
>THE FUCKING FRENCH ARE POLITE

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US WORLD
JUST TELL US ALREADY

Being polite is haram in France

I was meant to be born in Finland

Having a ridiculously fake smile all teeth out is plain ridiculous, idk for the rest of Europe but in France if you're having a bad day you don't have to force yourself to smile like an idiot, people just don't care if you smile or not.

>french people
>polite
French people are the rudest, snarkiest people you can imagine. Try poking someone in France to get their attention, they'll turn around and give you a look like you've just shat in their hat.

Or try going to a restaurant and asking for ice cubes in your wine, and see what look the waiter gives you.

I think americans smile for nothing because showing good white teeth is meaning rich for them

>ice cubes in wine

You deserve all the nasty looks and then some

>Try poking someone in France to get their attention, they'll turn around and give you a look like you've just shat in their hat.
Of fucking course, wtf UK are you drunk again
>Or try going to a restaurant and asking for ice cubes in your wine, and see what look the waiter gives you.
E.N.O.U.G.H
CLOSE THE CHANNEL TUNNEL I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

>ice cubes in your wine

Having to smile for everything is slowly killing me.

I work at a store that is "known for its excellent customer service". And we had to fucking practice smiling to the manager during training.
Being fake nice to people everyday is draining my energy and I can't do it much longer.

>ice cubes in your wine

Is this bait or do people actually do this?
In fact it wouldn't surprise me if England did this, they seem to feel the need to ruin any flavor or fun in their bland lives.

Common in the UK, but apparently not elsewhere. Sometimes I make the ice cubes out of wine too, other times I'm lazy and just use normal ones.

I don't know about ice cubes in your wine, but in France they get upset even if you ask for it in water, which is really weird.

Because it's annoying to serve free water, just go to the toilets and drink tap water.

> it's annoying to serve free water

wtf is France really first world?

>ice cubes in your wine
this has to be bait

the fact is french are cool. they really are. anyway why the fuck do you comment on someones baby. Like who gives a fuck about someones baby. Or in a fucking elevator.

>it's like talking to Siri
10/10

anyway I'll try this trick next time if I'll ever return to Paris because everyone was rude as fuck all three times I've been there in span of 13 years

my mom once went up to a random couple and told them how beautiful their baby was, kinda weird but whatever

they are rude because no one who visits speaks perfect french even though french is outdated and has no swag

Based russiabro tells the truth

>Or try going to a restaurant and asking for ice cubes in your wine, and see what look the waiter gives you.

love this meme

>you in charge of understanding Brit humor
better get your Sup Forums license renewed

>humor
Humour
>You in charge of speaking Brit language

Treat us like gently, with love... but tease us from time to time by treating us like a dirty little slut.

>my mom once went up to a random couple and told them how beautiful their baby was, kinda weird but whatever
>my mom once went up to a random couple and told the guy how beautiful his baby was, kinda weird but whatever
our stories don't differ that much

it's the american language though

I'd like to see some hypersocial Americana going into Finnish elevator.
>OH HI GUYS WHAT'S UP LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NICE LIFT RIDE AHEAD HERE SO HOW ARE YOU PRETTY NICE WEATHER ISN'T IT HAHA
>everyone just ignores this fuckface
>IT'S PRETTY NICE ELEVATOR YOU HAVE HERE I COULD WRITE A NOVEL ABOUT THIS METAL CAPSULE HEHEHAHA
>dontgiveashit.jpg
SO WHICH FLOOR ARE YOU GOING GUYS WHAT'S IN THERE IT'S SO GODDAMN INTERESTING EHEHEHE
>doors open at the first floor and everybody but the McWilliamsJohnson leaves the elevator
>GUESS I'M TALKING ALONE THEN OH I DIDN'T NOTICE THERE WAS A MIRROR IN THE BACK OF THE ELEVATOR WHAT'S UP REFLECTION HOW'S IT GOING HAHA WE'RE GONNA HAVE SUPERFUN RIDE IN THIS ELEVATOR HOW COOL HAHAHAHEHE

What an autistic ramble that was Fingol.

excellent fanfiction, do you have a tumblr?

mient jas iööp asrömliek...

thank you based google, I never knew Finnish and Frisian were the same langauge

That's autistic

and Bing says Dutch

Nope. What for?

Act like Americans.

>Bing
What's it like working for Google?

All I could make out was "france a shit"

>Try poking someone in France to get their attention
Who the fuck does this
You deserve it

>35
She looks haggard as fuck for her age.

Living in France will do that to you.

>Go to France
>Wave at someone
>They don't respond
>Touch their shoulder
>They turn around startled and start cursing at me
>wtf
>Ask him for directions to the station
>He shouts "No"
>No, he can't understand me?
>Ask him again louder and slower
>He walks away briskly
>wtf

Why are French so rude, all I did was ask for directions?

Paris is not all of France.
Parisians are cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrZg88lJ_bQ

Holy shit she turned into such a granny already. Fuck aging.

SHAT IN HAT > SHART IN MART

>Americans engage conversation with complete strangers
>Anglo Canadians do too
>Latinos do that too
>We dont here in Quebec

The memes are true. We really wuz europeans and shiet.

DART IN WART

We did lately.
We got shot and shit.

>desperate provincial wants someone to love him
>so he trashtalk his fellow countrymen with foreigners on the internet

dégoûtant.

Parisians are cunts with their fellow countrymen, it's all deserved.

Well it's fucking Paris, how did she expect people to be ?

People in huge touristic areas are assholes

ESPECIALLY in Paris since people are asses by nature