What's your country's opinion on this fella?

what's your country's opinion on this fella?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/29/hillary-says-trump-cant-handle-rough-and-tumble-election-trump-i-just-beat-16-people-n2199873
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/08/latest_presidential_poll_donal.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3567373/Bodyguard-accused-affair-Trump-s-wife-Marla-Maples-destroyed-scandal-ex-wife-reveals-20-years-later.html
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679/
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pepe

probably a good president
although we are not prepared for his actions
so we treat him as a potential threat to Polan

My country does not have opinions, but people laugh at him.

>can't even run a campaign against one of the most despised politician on Washington
>can't manage to pass a week without making himself look like a retard
>"Probably a good prez"

polan pls

>can't even run a campaign against one of the most despised politician on Washington
Elaborate how is this not a thing
>can't manage to pass a week without making himself look like a retard
This is unrelated to his job desu

Everyone seem to be under the impression that he's the next Hitler, and even kids go around saying stuff like "Trump sux amirite xddd"

They say of him that is a new Hitler. Racist, sexist, fascist, islamophobic etc... Especially arabs.

I want him to win
The bookies will give me a little shy of €3000

we are currently debating if he uses spray tan or solar bed.

Nothing personal against this guy tho.

(Left: Andrés Manuel. Right: Donald Trump) Both are crazy af

American Berlusconi

he has gone through 3 campaign managers in 6 months
he is against one of the most hated politicians, even her own party hates her
and he is losing horribly. literally any other GOP candidate (well maybe except Cruz) would've demolished Hillary
>good prez
lmfao. he doesn't want to be prez. its too much of a job. he offered the VP to Kasich and basically told him he was going to be running the entire country. He just wants to be the CEO of America

When did arabs became such pussies? Maybe Muslim immigration is bad for Muslims... Not for Europeans.

Hillary's hubby was droping bombs on us n shiet so people obviously like Trump better

Decapitate on sight

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/07/29/hillary-says-trump-cant-handle-rough-and-tumble-election-trump-i-just-beat-16-people-n2199873

A joke that's down in literally every single poll

Maybe if he becomes CEO of America then USA will go through drastic changes ( this is what we call 'his unpreticted actions' )
also I am neither his supporter nor two-party system supporter

>down in literally every single poll
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/08/latest_presidential_poll_donal.html

>and he is losing horribly
Citation very much needed. Protip: Right wing candidates in the West do worse in polling than in the actual election.

Shillary supporters sweat at the thought of it and it's the truth. The only way she'll win is to give (((unofficial))) voting rights to illegals and swing a few states and that's probably what will happen.

>townhall dot com
>"I just beat 16 people"
>forgets to mention he lost the GOP cage circugs aka the "debates"
>forgets to mention he never got more than 30% of the votes
>thinking he's ahead on the polls

lmfao

wow, what a surprise, this country of pussies, africans and muslims hates him !!!

He is literally le Pepe meme IRL and he is going to gas all the SJWs and if you don't like him you're a cucking cuckberal KEK.

>American Berlusconi

>forgets to mention he never got more than 30% of the votes
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/

pic related

>Up in Florida according to one single poll
>Up by the margin of error
>"totally legit guys"

funny how omit every other state that Trump is losing, states that he needs to win

Haha, he will be a good President because he is the meme master IRL Pepe :^)

T R U M P E P E
R
U
M
P
E
P
E

>Right wing candidates in the West do worse in polling than in the actual election.
>Shillary supporters sweat at the thought of it and it's the truth. The only way she'll win is to give (((unofficial))) voting rights to illegals and swing a few states and that's probably what will happen.
[CITATION NEEEEEEEDEEEEEEEEED]

Just wait and see

i'm just waiting for the debates

we feel ashamed that his grandfather came from germany. also a little bit happy, that this crazy man is now an usa problem.

See:
(people lie to pollsters)

remember me?

>also a little bit happy, that this crazy man is now an usa solution
FTFY

>PEOPLE LIE IN POLLS
>THE POLLS ARE SKEWED

literally the exact same memes people were saying in 2012

Drumpf is going to lose, and its going to be glorious. He has damaged the GOP at least for the next decade

>"the polls are i-inaccurate", says increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the seventh time this year

yeah not like polling procedures have changed and refined since Dukakis amirite?

Remember 2012? Remember muh silent majority? remember muh skewed polls? how did that turn out for President Rmoney?

Corporate sociopath who appeals to retards, the perfect president for a dying decadent country since they see themselves as ancient rome.

Not even a Trump fan but I love how you Demotards assert the higher ground when your own DNC rigged the primary and gamed the media against an anti-establishment candidate

it really doesn't get any more corrupt than that

>literally the exact same memes people were saying in 2012
Oh ya? What about 00'?

Al Gore was Bill Clinton's VP; did polls accurately reflect his earnings?

Dukakis had an even bigger lead this far out, it's too early to predict anything.
If you think Trump will lose because of polls this far out, your stupid

Our lord and savior

Some kind of weird showman.

Since we're Sup Forums-tier ITT

REMINDER
>REMINDER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3567373/Bodyguard-accused-affair-Trump-s-wife-Marla-Maples-destroyed-scandal-ex-wife-reveals-20-years-later.html

>Corporate sociopath
maybe he can get you a job at one of his golf courses.

I am not even a Hillary supported, she is corrupted to the core and the very definition of a career politician.

I am laughing at the incompetence of the GOP. 8 Years of Obummer, a toxic Dem candidate and they literally went with the one candidate that makes Hillary look like a sane choice. And you know what?

they fucking deserve it. they're reaping years of letting the batshit crazy, uneducated morons subvert their party.

We're not even at the debates yet

these polls have been so volatile, I'm not going to call shit

>>"the polls are i-inaccurate", says increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the eight time this year

There's an ad that says 'Visit USA with us now! now that Trump isn't president yet'

>he's crazy and racist xD

>they went with

like everyone in the GOP organizatoin was opposed to him

he won because he had a very inspired, galvanized minority of GOP voters turning out to primaries in droves

a lot of what he says isn't even unfounded, his delivery is just off putting, there are a lot of economic situations and trends in this country that haven't been addressed and we have been slowly approaching the cliff

someone that is most likely not going to win

What happened here?

>nervous Trump supporter
>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679/
Hes been up by several points for more than a week.

His golf course is in Scotland, silly Yank heheheh.

Turnberry, yea but he could have one in Ireland also.

Hes got one in China. Golf courses are relaxing.

isn't it the email thing

>>"the polls are i-inaccurate", says increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the ninth time this year

the Khan debacle

Half spanish population hates south america so he is right for us. We need him here.

Colombians get out

I keep saying he's at least not politically correct. I view political correctness as possibly the biggest threat to Western civilization.

That's the weirdest part. Right after the biggest revelation of this campaign came out (that the DNC had conspired against Sanders and buried him while propping up Clinton in the media) and the RNC, he bounced up, and then inexplicably crashed down. The media buried the DNC story as they were largely co-conspirators and started focusing on dumb shit like Khizr Khan. That shouldn't result in such a big fall. I am a bit skeptical of this shit.

If it wasn't a federal crime to declare anyone as a worse person than Hitler, that's what the media would probably do.

It's funny how 100 years ago every politician used to be politically incorrect in their speech and we had a lot more wars. It seems like knowing when to shit up is a valuable trait.

>the polls are i-inaccurate
I never said that...

Hes actually winning in as many polls as Hillary.
>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679
>The online poll shows Trump with 48.52 percent to Clinton's 47.73 percent

If dubs Trump WILL win

>judging someone based on political correctness

he is a very good lad

he's a NAZI ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

fascist in disguise

>It's funny how 100 years ago every politician used to be politically incorrect in their speech and we had a lot more wars
t; Mohammed abdul Habibi

Publicly kind of disliked
You here a ton of criticism out in the open about him but that's to be expected since he's on every fucking news channel and paper somewhere
He was already a celebrity and now he's gonna have a section in history books
God bless that man
In no small part thanks to him the majority of Americans no longer trust the news or journalists

If dubs le happy merchant wins regardless of the result of the elections.

So you quoted my post and then put your name under it? You know that's plagiarism right? You'll hear from my lawyers.

If that racist sexist bigot fascist wins I'm moving to Canada. Trudeau seems like a really cool PM and he's gonna legalize weed

>upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/08/26/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-maintains-slim-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/4311472221679/

Oh boy, unskewed polls all over again

>You know that's plagiarism right? You'll hear from my lawyers.
No, that 'satire' Mr Habibi.

That will be $7,000 for my time.

I trust this man to get rid of americas debt and stop the SJW scum.

>He liked the gop establishment
Axaxaxaxaxa

>Minority of voters
Axaxaxaxaxa
In 2012 Nevada had 34k total primary voters in
2016 37k voted for Trump alone

>Colombians get out

>Wanting this out

>unskewed polls all over again
>repeating the meme that someone thinks polls are skewed
>continue to distract from polls where donald trump wins

>"Fascism will work this time guys, I'm sure of it!"
Ironic how often these people talk shit about Communists for similar reasons.

>>continue to distract from polls where Mitt Romney wins

Continue to distract from polls where George Bush wins ;)

>Donald Trump
>Fascist
How? Do you have a policy concern?

??
What does fascism have to do with Donald Trump?
Characters like Trump aren't even foreign to American political history
He's literally just modern day Andrew Jackson

He may be better than hillary for middle east.

Hitler but more racist and also wants to ally with Russia and kill us all.

>Populist
>Nationalist
>Traditionalist

>Not a fascist
Pssht, okay kiddo.....

Dumb cunt

Hes going to completely abandoned MENA, im sorry.

>Nationalist
>Fascist
You can be just 1.

>>Nationalist

I still don't understand how this is a bad thing.

>hitler is in the crowd
>so is a scary monkey

>Traditionalist
What?
Don't use terms you don't understand
Traditionalists LOST the gop because that's all the Republicans were
Sure they said they were nationalist and patriotic but that was all lies

Now along comes Trump
A man who barely goes to church and the Republican base votes for him because despite the memes they honestly do not care about GOD

You don't know what a fascist is do you?

Because it's fucking stupid.

>Traditionalist = Religious Moralist
Nah man, try again

>Nationalist
>stupid
Having a Constitution that dictates the limits of your government and loving that document is ~not~ stupid.

Arthur makes no sense, and assumes a lot, also never heard of him.