Why are these guys so rare on Sup Forums...

Why are these guys so rare on Sup Forums? They're highly developed and have a population similar to the Netherlands or a Scandinavian country.

Are they just all filthy normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36973319
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are all hanging out in our general.

But I see a lot of Latvians posting.

Netherlands has twice their population though

Based on experience from living there they are actually a pretty ridiculously technophobic society. Also despite the fact that they're generally good at English they very much prefer using German language websites and don't venture into the anglophonic internet very much.

maybe they have better things to do

Do you mean that hitler made a good work on Austrian society?

>They're highly developed and have a population similar to the Netherlands or a Scandinavian country.

The Netherlands has 17 million people, Austria has 8.

So we have more than double.
Scandinavian is closer to it.

So pretty much the upgraded version of G*rmans

Half of them is locked in their own cellar

raping their inbred daughters

Well shit, that's some pretty crazy population density senpai

>The Netherlands has 17 million people
>17 million
Are you serious?

Ha! that's what i thought.
16 979 120 hab. Eat it, faggot.

kek

Richfag autists that suck at english

they stay in /deutsch/

Hello

They plan world wars and have secret basements to run

They are busy with making up new titles

Indians and Chinese are also quite rare considering their high population but they're not Western so it's understandable

Indians are not that rare. As for Chinese, they don't exist. There's just English teachers/tourists over there.

>Chinese
There are a few of them, they just have to proxyfag usually because Google is banned there (so captcha doesn't work). The few times one does appear is because they bought a Sup Forums pass.

Need I point out that Finland has only 5 million people yet 10x as many Sup Forums posters as Austria.

Indians are rare on Sup Forums because of the language barrier. plus most Indians are normie as fuck

Most of us browse /deutsch/, however the quality of discussion isn't that good there either (as you might expect). And initially, what said is mostly true. Sometimes Austrians create /österreich/, but it's pretty rare. Also, brace yourselves for Germans who will probably start insulting in here soon, probably because they can't handle the state of development in Austria, or something like that.

Pic related are the real normies

slovaks hang out in czech threads
austrians hang out in german threads
ukrainians hang out in russian threads

easy

Lmao there is fuckton of Indiand they are just behind Anglo flags

>Indians are rare on Sup Forums because of the language barrier
Honestly I always thought indians are very good at English. All these call-center stereotypes, former British rule, English as one of the official languages etc.

>because of the language barrier
How many of Indians can speak English?
People that you know can speak it?

Finland is a truly bizarre case. I get the impression that they are genuinely all weirdos with autism because of how many posters and memes they have for a tiny country..

If you think about it, Finland has never had as much of a cultural impact on the world ever than it has on imageboards. Early 21st century shitposting is going to go down in history in Finland as the peak of their cultural relevance.

Austrians are mega autists, like all "germanic" people, but lot of austrian posters here are ex-yu or whatever diaspora.

Based on their participation in /deutsch/ you aren't missing much, except anime and gay shitposting

>I get the impression that they are genuinely all weirdos with autism
basically yes

or maybe they live in houses made of shit without any access to electricity

Aren't we autistic and cringy enough in here? You want more Austrians too?

I can name other countries with small populations like the Balkan states, Ireland, Sweden, that all have a substantially higher Sup Forums presence than Austria.

well I mean, a lot of our education is in English and most Indians do an okay job of speaking English than say... the Japanese or something but the local languages are still the more dominant ones in the majority of cases.
there's tonnes of Indians on the internet. just look at Facebook comments or YouTube. but Sup Forums isn't really their cup of tea because like I said, they're normie as fuck

>How many of Indians can speak English?
I just googled it. 125 million, apparently
>People that you know can speak it?
for sure. most people I know can speak English. it may not be flawless but they speak it well enough, I'd say
ok

>Aren't we autistic and cringy enough in here?
there is no maximum for this.

>Also, brace yourselves for Germans who will probably start insulting in here soon

Are those naughty Germans trying to aunschluss you again? When will they ever learn.

For the educated ones in bigger cities this is true, but the majority of the population doesn't know English.

There used to be a lot of Indians and Pakis when they had the /desi/ general

"a lot" may be stretching it but yeah, I remember when /desi/ used to be active

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36973319

We are busy saving Europe again

>ok
>implying that's not true

whatever happened to it? Did it just die out or too much poo in loo shitposting from westerners?

True

Isn't English one of your official languages?
Regardless, I thought you dissapeared because of the bullying.

How do Indian people even find out about Sup Forums?

>I just googled it. 125 million, apparently
Oh, well. It's fucking huge.
>for sure. most people I know can speak English
Ok, so for most Indians English is the second language.

What do you actually think about English colonisation?

I've seen Indian sites and they're usually just "check the news/check the weather report" shit.

top bantz

Macht Europa great again

Comfy basements for the whole family take a lot of time and effort to manage properly.

>implying the pissbottle ösi isn't the modern day batman

>implying all of us are sae-user or mfg-user

I don't know to what extent this is true, but I've always felt Austrians are kind of an isolationist and inwardly-looking people.

>anime and gay shitposting
Hitler would've been so disappointed.

yes literally every Indian not on Sup Forums is living in mudhouses with no education or access to basic amenities
I don't know. I tried to revive it the other day but I barely got ~30 replies. it was comfy as fuck 2bh
it is! all our legal shit and government-related stuff is either in Hindi or in English.
a lot of people keep saying that there's fewer Indian flags on Sup Forums after the poo2loo memes but IMO I think it's always been like this. the Indian flags only show up when India was brought up or some autisitic military thread showed up.
same as you I guess? how did you find out about Sup Forums
I actually don't know. my thoughts about it are all over the place and I don't think I can give you a good answer. overall, I'd say it was a bad thing and I wish the Brits had never stepped on Indian soil but it did have its advantages 2bh.
>Indian sites
kek I just realised that I actually only know one Indian site myself that isn't a news site (Quora)

>overall, I'd say it was a bad thing and I wish the Brits had never stepped on Indian soil
I prefer older Indian people, they usually say nice things about British colonisation.

We have bad internet connections in our basements.

But we have good proxies I see

(about colonisation)
Ok, It's an honest answer from you. Thank you guy.

Hum, I have a last question for you, but please don't take it bad : You (obviously) know that meme about India and people who, hum, defecate in the streets.
Is it a real thing or just absolutely meme? Or maybe just in rural area...

What is this meme about basements?

Google Fritzl

This.

Wow, so Austria is so boring and irrelevenat country, that one maniac case causes a meme about whole country.

older Indian people sound like cucks. I don't hate the Brits and I'm not saying it was all bad but we'd definitely be better off without it (IMO)
it's a real thing. I mean, nobody actually goes on the streets and defecates on them (and if it needs to be said: no, there's no such thing as a designated shitting street), but public defecation is a real problem in India. mainly in rural areas or under-developed areas but it's still there.

Yes.

Yup Hitler and Fritzl are about all we know about Austria.
Meming aside I literally don't know what Austrians are even like culturally (I guess they're just Germans or something like that?) and I've actually been there. They have nice mountains though.

Well ok, thank you again for your honest answer.
Have a good evening, mate.

thanks, you're unusually polite for a bullock-cart racing forum. have a good one

Warum sind fast alle Österreicher auf Sup Forums entweder geistig behindert oder schwul?

>auf Sup Forums