Being under 30 years old and living in a shitty small-town or rural area

>being under 30 years old and living in a shitty small-town or rural area

how does it feel letting your youth slip away?

Just imagine how tight knit and loving the community is
My pants are getting tight just thinking about it

Time goes much faster in a big city.

Rural areas are much better than big cities man, you know everyone, the women act like people, and the neighbors are nice.

t. lived in rural area until I was 21

Who lives in the least populated area here? My town has a population of 10,000

My town has a population of 8,000,000

My town has a population of 3.000.

My town has a total population of 553, according to wiki.
Moving out to go to uni next year tho

leeds?

my town has poplation f 32,000,900

Is this the secret underground city built by the ancient Finnish empire?

My home town had a population of 800

Only me in my town, but it isn't recognized yet

While it is true, when you are close to very massive objects it skews the time flow, however cities aren't that large to cause any of that effect.

>wanting to live in an overpriced, polluted cage filled with obnoxious minorities.
Cities are for visiting, not living in.

Feels good man, last night I went to a wedding and got loaded from the toonie bar and got a rather large breasted girls number. All this while enjoying the company of friends and community who I've known my while life.

Perfect size

It's where they stockpile memes and the enslaved mememakers.

The hyperean war never needed it's just a cold war atm

Anime is all I need in my life.
2D>3DPD

Live in a small town in Iowa with a population of 40,000
It's a university town so the population sort of varies, but it's really nice, and cozy. Plenty of things to do with friends. Plenty of places to eat, and if I need more we are conjoined to another town that has almost twice our population, and more things. It's just not as safe as mine.
What do youth do in big cities that is so much better? At least we have nature here. I can go fishing, or boating whenever I want.

That's almost exactly the same as my town, except it's in North Carolina.

what kind of job prospects are there in this kind of not-too-big//not-too-small town?

What's the point of living in a big city? Am I supposed to be some kind of normalfag?

>live in a shitty small-town
>manchild
>no job
>vidya all day
>entertaining myself to death

I want to get off this ride

Pretty good. If you don't want to get a degree you can work in the industrial yard, or in a warehouse for good pay.
If you're qualified there is a never ending need for business graduates to do financial work for the companies around here.
Call for engineers to work at John Deere's setup here.
Plenty of low paying jobs at food markets, or retail of some kind if you want to shoot for something low hanging.
Even some minor call for programmers.

It is a college town, so we do grow steadily off of it regardless of the shape of the economy.

I think these idiots think you'll pick up success and purpose by osmosis or something
Going to the Big Smoke for study or an acting career or shit like that makes sense but otherwise it's just country mouse city mouse bullshit

sorry Poland I'm not a weeb

I understand moving to the city if work takes you there or something, like if you get a good job in Chicago then you might have a good time there.

But just to move to a large city to live there is something a lot of 18 year old girl's do because they think it will be magical, and they end up worse off in the end after they run out of money paying for a tiny rental in a bad neighborhood, rebound into mommy & daddy, and find out that it's just a bigger version of the same rat race.

Shit, I live in a medium city and I still can't stand the traffic. Also being panhandled by niggers every time you stop for gas in the wrong place.