She looks mixed. Is she?

???

>Hard Mode: Not Brahman
Why?
btw I only have anime girls pictures on my phone

My neighbor's wife

Look at your TV Screen

And?

If you're implying only brahmans are fair skinned in india and show up in TV shows then I dont have a reference big enough of how wrong you are.
No one can tell the differentiate between castes when you look at them without knowing(and if they have similar financial standings), you can determine facial differences bewteen different states and by their accents, but not their castes.
Its only possible with rich and poor because 90%(headcanon but probably true) poor people are low caste.

here, a punjabi jatt.
what do you think?

looks pretty punjabi to me
what is a jatt

Go to south Delhi and you will see plenty of good looking Punjabi slags.

Couple of Indian qt's venerating the cow by handling its benevolent poo and pee.

a punjabi caste?

what other punjabi castes are there, and where does jatt fit in with brahmins?

people on Sup Forums and foreigners in general have a very flawed idea of how the caste system works.

Dude, caste has nothing to do with attractiveness.

Pic related is the dalit (untouchable/outcast), daughter of dalit MP Sushil Shinde.

Jatts are usually poor farmers.

Untouchable qt with her father.

10/10 Would give up my Brahmin caste for.

I had such a crush on an Indian girl I knew on Skype. She disappeared now and then and I was so fucking worried, and then she just stopped going online.

She's in hardcore politics now

>Dirty poo in loos having cute Anime girls on their phones

and what are brahmins? smelly pundits that fuck 12 year old girls in mandirs after their mothers have been convinced its in the name of their god Krishna or some shit?

Krishna is a pretty rad dude though.

who /shraddha/ here?

who is that?

She's a 100000/10

Would impregnate over and over again

No, he's a blue cunt.

I forgot

>Would impregnate over and over again
How would you deal with this guy, tho?

Well, what do you think about Ganesh then? I'm asking him to bless me on Ganesh Chaturthi, which is on the 5th of September this year.

Problem?
This christian is the one I fell in love with

hindu gods creep me out desu

they're creepy as fuck lol
especially Kali Ma.

She looks NE Indian to me

He can't find me in Finland :DDDDDDDD

We've got a couple of them in Vancouver. They get prettier as you travel to more well-off/westernized areas (West Van/South Surrey/New West)

BRAMPTON.