Hillary is going to win the election and we're all going to burn in the nuclear hellfire against Russia

Hillary is going to win the election and we're all going to burn in the nuclear hellfire against Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZXcysU-sY8
dcclothesline.com/2014/05/19/ophalmologist-says-hillarys-thick-glasses-double-vision-severe-head-trauma/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z9ubvS9-rQ
wnd.com/2016/08/unstable-hillary-gets-help-climbing-stairs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, she is just a bitch, she will just bow down to Putin as soon as she notices that fightning Russia is not good for her image.

yes

Check out Hillary's new campaign add to court black voters

youtu.be/RZXcysU-sY8

>Trump wins
>fucks up NATO
>Putin invades Europe

Was that for real? ALmost shat my pants

>We'll be stuck in the middle

She stands no chance of winning at all. Historically it's impossible to elect a democrat thrice

I heard Trump's result lowered a lot

white men will all die in WW3 and our women will spread their legs for brown dick back home as we are ethnically replaced in our own countries

This. Can't expect too much from a literal female cuck who wears hijabs when she visits Islamic shitholes.

my dreams come true

Tell the US to fuck off out of Europe then.

But we like your TV series.

Holy fucking shit, I'm crying

Hillary will die of a stroke a week after taking office anyway.

>mfw cuck cunts with US bases get nuked too

She's going to nuke a country every 28 days

I mean our military. Form a pan euro one.

Where do I sign up to be a spy for Russia?

What say. Neither Trump or Hillary released their medical records, yet Bernie Sanders released his.

Will someone just tell me who is gonna win?

definitely not America.

THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS
We don't need to play big brother to you Euros anymore. You guys have the money to do it yourselves

What one would fuck over Poland the most?

Uh huh. He did release his, because obviously people were a little doubtful about electing a 74 year old guy, but they did prove that he was in very good overall health, especially his heart was in good shape and he had quite minimal atherosclerosis for his age.

Trump's health is probably fine, but he should still release his. Hillary we know is dead in six months to a year.

What do we know about Hilary, then?

Welcome, my honorary American brother

Keking my ass off right now

We do know she has those prescription glasses they give to stroke victims who have blurred/double vision. Also they don't allow camera flashes at her press conferences/campaign stops and there was a photo someone got of a doctor with a hypodermic needle standing near her at some event.

She's not in any shape to be president, but I don't think they even care as long as the Democrats keep the White House. Hillary will just get succeeded to office by Tim Kaine, a guy who is said have connections with Islamofascist groups.

Nothing wrong with having an unhealthy president. FDR couldn't even use his legs for most of his presidency.

Hillary dying is literally the only the only chance Trump has of winning though tbqh.

He couldn't walk, but it wasn't until the last three years that the guy was almost incapacitated and barely even knew where he was.

>Nothing wrong with having an unhealthy president

Not in 2008 though when Democrats whined that McCain was an old fucker and would die before he could complete his term. Or that they said Reagan had dementia. Because as we all know, the same standards do not apply if you have an R next to your name.

I would support Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders if either had a chance of winning. As it is i'll probably vote Hillary since she seems better than Trump and it would piss off exactly the types of people that I like pissing off.

>and it would piss off exactly the types of people that I like pissing off
Those people being...?

>All this salt
I'd say it's going to be glorious. But it's not. It's going to suck.
But it could have sucked more. It could have been a black hole in American history. And it looks like we've avoided that vacuum, thank god.
So man up. It's only another 4 years. Hopefully the Trump fallout won't last to next election.

>Hillary
>winning

The world will probably never know for sure if RR had Alzheimer's in office. I personally don't believe it, but supposing he did, the guy managed to dismantle communism without a shot being fired, so...

CNN played the wrong clip

>I would support Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders

Like I said, it's more likely we'd really be electing Tim Kaine than Hillary.

You just described Putin m8

Good. Fuck Europe.

lol, even based nigga *smacked dem lips*

Cuckposters and Sup Forums expats basically.

Yes I take the possibility of spiting anonymous strangers on the internet into consideration when making major decisions

W-what? lmao

Hillary seems healthier than Trump I think. He's heavily overweight and is slightly older.

I doubt either of them will die within the next fifteen years, though.

>Hillary seems healthier than Trump I think

Excluding of course

Trump absolutely, given his Russia connections

based trump hackers

Source on the glasses and the lights thing?

>Historically it's impossible to elect a democrat thrice

What makes you so sure? He fucked up in the last month and he's completely behind in the polls

hhahahahahaha wonder who got fired for that

dcclothesline.com/2014/05/19/ophalmologist-says-hillarys-thick-glasses-double-vision-severe-head-trauma/

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z9ubvS9-rQ

wnd.com/2016/08/unstable-hillary-gets-help-climbing-stairs/

Okay, tell me how Trump wins in November.