Finns are Mongols

In the 19th century, the Finnish researcher Matthias Castrén prevailed with the theory that "the original home of Finns" was in west-central Siberia.

In 18th, Century German doctor Johan Friedrich Blumenbach classified Finns as Mongols, not white, after studying Finnish skulls

In early 20th century, there was a movement to outlaw Finnish immigration to America in the belief that Finns are Mongols.

Finns have slanted eyes and high cheekbones, they aren't white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8ydh5YcQ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=vUNl7jemAxE
matholck.blogg.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=jXpvPm2OKS0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3zMJ0KNs
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwPkzNZVYg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage op sage

>look at all this outdated 19th century bullshit

You're hilarious you know.

somethings are true regardless of time

In the 21st century genetics shows Finns are among the European nations most akin to original dwellers of Europe, additionally mostly fair-haired, fair-skinned and of high height. Meanwhile mongoloid bastards and Middle-Eastern offspring of all kinds always tried to prove they are anything near the Finns, that is, Europeans.

They wuz Asians.

>top left and top right

my heart

niggah you are a delusional mongols

take a look at the ethnic cousins to Finnics

>cheekbones
>they aren't white
Advanced tip: skin color and race are different things. Don't say "white" say "caucasian" coz Fins are fucking white. Also, probably caucasian as well

It's incorrect to say Finns are Mongols.
While originally Finns may have been a simple mix of European and Asian this is no longer the case as we Finns, eastern Finns in particular have evolved into a new race that is neither European nor Asian because of a genetic bottleneck.
Neither White nor Asians possess the unique genes which Finns have. I believe these genes strongly affect neurological psychology.

Uralics were likely not very white looking, but constant contact and mixing with Indo-Europeans probably led to Finnics looking pretty white.

>led to Finnics looking pretty white.
finns dont look white

Phenotypes are affected by selection.

I like Finns better when they shut the fuck up like they do

delet this rreeee

>that readhead

who's the girl in the top right?

Some Scandi slut

youtube.com/watch?v=D8ydh5YcQ7g

a norwegian mongol

why are scandis so obsessed with american 'culture'?

also, do you think I can go there and get pussy with my Canadian culture?

no

chinks like us face racism in europe

what is this music?

it's nothing special, why did you post it?

Whatever Finns were originally, centuries of Swedish rape permanently altered the genetic pool so they're likely much more Nordic than they were 1000 years ago.

fucking americans desu

>Swedish rape

Raping mens buttholes doesn't result in pregnancies.
I actually read a Norse saga about a Viking man raping a thrall and his wife once.

cuz that is the girl in the music video

she was the winner of norwegolian idol

Wife was raped in the butt too btw. This is the kind of stuff Norse people write down.

anyone have link to pic related's blogg?

I mean, the Irish were probably a lot different as well before Viking rape happened.

oh that's pretty nifty

I wonder if Vikings anally assaulting Irish monks set forth the whole problem they have with their priests even today

Its swedish girls

they are norwegians but i forgot their name

they are twins

Every country around the Baltic sea is mongol (+ Russia)

It all makes sense :O

Beautiful

Russians are also getting increasingly mixed with Tatars/churkas thanks to Soviet era policies.

Ive never seen a mongol

tartars are whiter than finns

Just shows Finns are more European than any other European, except the Baltics. Haters gonna hate, your genes are pure original European while theirs are Mid-Eastern swarthies or mongoloids, a 200cm Finn will make them piss their pants.

Typical tatar

Truly, the best ally. Liittolainen & veli :D

Now you're going full retard. Put Volga Tatar in Google images.

Behold our haplotype-sharing relatives

desu i don't know some finns get butthurt over people bringing up they have a different ethnic origin than most europeans.

Indo-Europeans are of course cool, but Uralics are special snowflake as fuck.

Tatar village
youtube.com/watch?v=vUNl7jemAxE

yakuts are closer to us though than samoyeds in terms of paternal markers

Finns are barely Uralic.

I went to school with those girls, they are average as fuck.

And no, there aren't any twins in the picture and the picture is taken from the blog of the third girl from the left.

Group effect + filters will make anyone look attractive.

matholck.blogg.no/

don't fight it, embrace it

jesus christ that is one attractive woman

so what? rather embrace our roots instead of larping vikings

youtube.com/watch?v=jXpvPm2OKS0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud3zMJ0KNs
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwPkzNZVYg

>larping vikings

The people in a Stockholm gay pride parade are still genetically closer to you than a Samoyed is by more than a magnitude.

who the fuck cares about samoyeds, I'm talking about finnic and volga finnic people like maris, ingrians, karelians, udmurts etc. who the fuck cares about samoyeds who most probably just adopted an uralic language

These people are marginal groups and online they act just like all other Russians.

>karelians

Spot the Finn in this picture

stop trying to alienate us from our real brothers, cai-göran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgaz

I spot 13 since all Karelians are Finns who have been cucked into Russian culture. It's like Norwegians from Jämtland who have been brainwashed into Swedishness.

Ingrians and Karelians aren't Volga, they were the same Baltic Finnic tribes that branched off at around 1000AD which was the time we spoke the same language. Maris and Udmurts is what the Russians are, the only mistake those tribes made was adopting the Orthodox religion.

I marked him for you.

That girl almost certain is mixed with Russian.

Looks like a standard Russian to me, the ones we beat the shit out of in 2007.

I look sorta mongolian, but I'm from Scania and I don't have any known relatives from Finland.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong in your face did.
Well your jaw looks okay.

You look prehistoric.

btw im saving your pic and claiming it's me at some point in the future in one of those faces of Sup Forums threads

>Maris and Udmurts is what the Russians are, the only mistake those tribes made was adopting the Orthodox religion

Easy - the Grand Duke Vladimir had the option of either Orthodoxy or Islam and decided on the former because it did not prohibit alcohol. :^)

I actually like my face, it makes me feel like Genghis Khan.
Yeah, I've heard that before.
I'd prefer that you don't do that, but I can't really do shit about it. I've posted the same pic there before by the way.

I don't think pointing out uniqueness is the problem some people have, rather it's trying to lump Finns in with other groups they have even less in common with.