Was austerity the right measure for Southern Europe?

Was austerity the right measure for Southern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For us, no. For you germans, yes! Now you germans are living like kings with my money. Germany loans 80 bililons € to Portugal. Will receive 5 times that, what a great business. Capitalism is fun! Making money out of nowhere.

a fucking shit,

Union when? I don't feel european maybe iberian, and galego

First, no one forced you to take loans.
Also, austerity didn't necessarily improve your ability to pay back loans. Or did it?

for german banks and eastern europeans of course

It's not even proper austerity. But Germans look ahead instead of going ballistic.

I don't give a shit, Spain needs to leave EU right now and say fuck you to all foreigners.

At least falange, podemos, España 2000 are growing in Spain.

Thanks Germany

Falange state when?
Complete centralization of Spain and industrial rebuildment, nationalization of banks and necessary industries.

Elaborate please, how something bad for Spain could be good for German banks. They have the common interest that Spain eventually pays back.

Germany gives loans to Spain which Spain can't use to build industry, which makes it a bubble to pop with Spain losing all of its resources with loans that can't be used for production.

disgusting

Why would they be unable to invest it in something worthwhile, instead of creating a real estate frenzy?

SOON, lad, they stole our industry.

I really don't give a fuck about the EU or Germany, Spain doesn't need anyone else in the world.

30% GDP (industry) 1975 with fascist government
14% GDP (industry) 2016

we are poorer than Franco era

Anything that goes against the collective destiny and progression of Spain and the Spanish people will be annulled.

Go to your local mayor and tell him of your grievances.

Ask that to Europe and it's "fair" limitations.

I'm still angry,so i will continue my rant: And then come the portuguese right wing and far right wing parties saying that we have to pay those interests, because being an EU member is the right path! And leaving EU is becoming a isolated state!
Fuck them all. They're the ones who puted in the EU in te first place without a referedum. They're the ones who puted in the Euro currency, again without a referedum. They're the ones who obliged to every order the EU comission wanted. They're the ones who transformed this country into a drug addicted, completely dependent on the outside, because "muh Germany has the heavy industry, France has the milk and agriculture, so Portugal can't be a competitor with those countries"
Yeah...with making rules like that it's easy to build a "1st world country" and a "strong healthy economy".
Fucking right wingers, i would kill each and everyone one of them with my bare hands if i could.

The European Union issues millions if limitations. Which ones do you mean?

The most obvious one, for example: Spain's agriculture.

Obviously not.

any money given to Spain or its brother Portugal is fruitless and simply a consumer loan or a loan without power to the receiver as his profits is based on the whims of the easily manipulable service sector which allows exploitation.

But right wingers hate the EU

Spain needs to march to the capital and force these robbers out of office and demand to leave the EU, also force the Falange program into action.

What should've been done instead?

Spaniards are angry , 8 years with austerity and 20 % unemployment rate

Was? You mean is. And no, it isn't.

Only way out of the nightmare is to leave the EU and rebuild industry/nationalize high finance.

And industrial production, projects etc.

t.engineer here

There's no point to make a distinction between consumer and non-consumer loans. The Portuguese and Spaniards we're free to invest that money in something other than real estate and leased BMWs.

Falange (both real and franco's version) would be against your retarded division of Spain, chicano.

Yeah, that too.
Future engineer here too.

Tell me how paying back, the only objective of the germans, is benefical to spanish people.

Incorrect, as you can see here in the Program the extermination of regional identities for the collective interests of the New Spain is very much in the Falange program.

There can not exist a Catalan, there can not exist a Basque, there can not exist a Castilian, there can not exist a Galician, there can not exist an Asturian, only the unified Spain and the more centralized in this truth the better.

Spaniards can only progress, fight, and die as one if they are united as one.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEV2d610A3o

>Update
There is only Hispani.
They are often called the Lex Visigothorum, law of the Visigoths. However, this code abolished the old tradition of having different laws for Romans and for Visigoths; all the subjects of the kingdom would stop being romani and gothi to become hispani.

yes

That's an Sup Forums meme. Sup Forums dislikes the left and the EU so they must be natural enemies of the right, of course. But Iberian right is Merkel's lapdog.

The basic shape of modern spanish provinces predate the current constitution and modern separatism. Franco's administrative division was basically the same for the provinces, in turn inherited from the monarchy. Only autonomies, not provinces, are a republican/current thing.

Retarded colonial squares don't belong to Europe, it has nothing to do with separatism.

fuck off.

exterminating regional identities is what any Spanish nationalist wants to do, it must be done.

I'm surprise you mentioned the Asturians, nobody knows about them

Why do you want europe union?because only benefict your industry? Protectionism ? UK will be better with USA and NAFTA

Benefit *

No, nobody won anything except (((them)))
That bulshit of anti germanism must stop, Germans won nothing