Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

>we might as well be separate countries.

Then be or stop whining.

South Brazil is also a shithole, these cherry picked photos of a festival that only occurs once a year only fool stupid gringos and delusional "muh heritage" fags.

e sul e meu pais

De uma volta pelo Parolin ou CIC, tire umas fotos e volte aqui.

>reverse cherry picking

So independent Rio Grande Do Sul when? You tried once before.

huehuehuehue

Independence is honestly a bad idea, what we need is a smaller and more economically liberal government so the richer regions don't get fucked over.

Den Thread habe ich schon länger nicht gesehen.
Isn't your entire political caste corrupt as shit? Is there a realistic chance of that ever happening?

It's the same chimpanzilian making these threads when we buttblast him at /luso/ or anywhere throughout the internet. Works like a defensive mechanism in an attempt to repair his shredded ego.

*taca uma banana*

>Worst than Sao Paulo
>Almost Rio's level

dont let them keep you down

I don't post on /luso/.

Is he the racist br that posts anime and starts threads all day?

Sure, now post the map prior to the 2003 favela raids they did in São Paulo and see what's the safest region in Brazil. In 2003 they raided the largest favelas in São Paulo, when criminals fled from the capital of Sampa to Southern Brazil, where most of them escaped to the outskirts of Curitiba in Paraná, others went all the way down to Porto Alegre in RS.

São Paulo used to be nearly as bad as Rio de Janeiro and *suddenly* became the safest state in the country, while Southern Brazil is becoming more violent each year. Get your facts straight, Congolombia.

Just drug gangs killing drug gangs bloating our stats.

Pretty much, yet that doesn't change the fact that those gangs arrived in our capitals because of this

São Paulo has 1000x more police force than South Brazil because we never needed it. It's obvious they would flee southwards one day.

>Mfw Curitiba and Porto Alegre have higher murder rates than Rio, São Paulo and Brasília

Gayuchos BTFO

is that ronaldinho?

São Paulo lied about the actual murder rates in the state, something that is obvious in Rio de Janeiro considering half the Brazilian content from LiveLeak and other sensationalist websites comes from Rio de Janeiro, also TV news channels always filled with murder/drug war cases from RJ, in the same way RJ has the "third highest HDI in Brazil" despite being an extension of the northeast in the southeast.

And how about posting the statistics from South Brazil outside of the capitals that are literally surrounded by escaped gangs from São Paulo? Yeah those near-zero murder rates wouldn't be very accurate now, would they, banana brain?

South Brazil has more places that look like pic related than this So your point doesn't make any sense.