i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472352390817.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472405111580.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472394132894.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471802827838.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471855407154.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471855469256.webm
youtu.be/hefNpYANX3g
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471918916624.webm
liberties.eu/en/news/romanian-secret-services-granted-european-fund-for-mass-surveillance
capital.bg/biznes/kompanii/2016/08/28/2818534_minstroi_investira_nad_20_mln_evro_v_makedoniia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think the trevor parts in GTA V were the weakest actually, and I really like CJ, big smoke, ryder etc in SA
i think the most fun i had in gta V was with michael
you should play it, its short but great

albo diaspora or burger?

r8 me

xth for new vegas

What the fuck have you got against us bitch?

Based af character t b h.

canadian-american dual citizenship diaspora

Reposting

Another based guy t b h. Funny af.

GTA V was... good, but not much more. Although I admit I'm not the biggest GTA fan.

In my opinion Rockstar's best game is Bully. Left the strongest impression and had by far the most fun, but it's pretty much unknown today. Download and play it if you can.

have u played honest hearts 'yet?

i dunno, i think bethesda seriously lack writing
obsidian suck at actually making games with compelling gameplay, but they have the best writer in the industry, chris avellone, bethesda is the opposite
in theory they should combine their efforts for the next fallout :^)

Agree with Bully being based. I also like Max Payne t b h. It got too much shit for leaving its comfort zone and taking a totally opposite approach by leaving NY for Brazil but it was still gritty.

yeah played through bully, i like it but i wouldn't put it above classics like say GTA SA, its still great
>tfw I'll never play red dead because never had a ps3/360
port to PC never

I am a fan of the series but the storyline was weak af for V.
Three characters are two too much, no depth can grow this way.

Yeah, Max payne 3 was pretty good too, even if it wasn't as good as the originals, it had those sweet graphics and the slow motion that NEVER gets old. Good stuff.

Yeah, I would like RDR too but I'm sworn to the PC and no consoles.

Does Fallout 4 story change when you play the female character?

No t b h. Have all dlcs but I keep playing side quests not even finishing the main story. I once accidentally got to Hoover Dam war and started all again.

Btw this is gold t b h.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCHr_FlU5OY

>I would like RDR too but I'm sworn to the PC and no consoles.

>RDR

Also Warriors. I'm a fan of movie t b h. Game also looks neat but give me a free console I would gift it to a kid t b h. Can't feel it.

i played all the nv dlcs recently. they were all good except for dead money, which was a brain numbing experience

p. good all around tho i reccomend playing them in order if you wanna finish them all (dead money ---> honest hearts ---> old world blues ---> lonesome road)
i played them out of order and it was a bit of a mistake desu but i already knew the lore at that point

nope, almost not at all
in NV you can do several playthroughs and not get bored, since theres always shit you miss, theres just so many quests and general content and other factions you can pick, in 4 not so much

you mean the warriors movie from the 70s right?

you should play em desu, when you're level 25-30 definitely check them out, honest hearts especially, and old world blues has top tier dialogue

Lamooooooo at the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkyAOMR7t0U

Dead money has the best characters imo. But the whole cloud thing was horridly implemented and made the fetch quests an absolute pain to go through, erasing all the good of the story. I don't know what they were thinking with the outdoor Sierra Madre part, honestly. Once you get inside It became great again.

For me it is OWB (creative, original, very interesting places and backstory, and fun) > lonesome road > Dead money (it would be 2nd if they hadn't overdone it with the cloud and the fetch quests) > honest hearts (really shallow, only good thing was the burned man, everything else was just dull)

Thanks mates. I will play them all on order. Right now I'm running a backstabber run. Siding with a faction and backstabbing them the next day. Funny but getting difficult to walk carelessly because I have so much enemies.

>Warrior movie

Yeah t b h. It has a console-only Rockstar game and it looks great.

heh not many people know the warriors movie, i enjoyed it, but ye definitely play the dlcs when u can

lonesome road felt 2deep4you at times to me desu, i would never put dead money above honest hearts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAR

Never reply to me or in my thread again.

Aз cъм oт Бългapия.

>tfw Macedonia will never be Bulgarian again

we can be good friends but first we need to fix the fuckin infarstructure
the road to sofia is a joke
we have a great highway to greece, why is the only way to bulgaria a shitty bumpy road
reeeeeeee
get boiko on the job

I'm ready, penetrate my territory.

I am so angry ans I want to scream and break everything around me. Fear or consequence and fight against my primal instincta is stopping me, but now I'm extremely losing it. I want to scream and break everything.
What do

Half of Bulgarians in the US in 2nd generation out of sudden change the -ov ending to -off. Vitanoff, Aleksandroff...who are you trying to fool faggots?

Dickoff

kek. Krhtikos?

>What do
Furiously shitpost on /balk/

realmofdarkness.net/pc/md/calls/pacino-wine.mp3

whats wrong? its like 2:43 there

What is it, you fought your dad again?

1ssssst for SHART IN MART

I am become the tsar

Comfy. His wife is getting fucked in the hut.

what the fugg
youtube.com/watch?v=C_rttgtyigc

Wasn't a particular event. Just came to me. I have such episodes like 3 times a month.

Totally non staged

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

related
youtu.be/NFkryh6hC-k?t=13
nukes r beautiful

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472352390817.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472405111580.webm

>tfw no trams

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472394132894.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471802827838.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471855407154.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471855469256.webm

butiful

do fyromians ever sleep? it seems like no matter how late it is, a bunch of ancient faggots will still be up discussing shit

balk never sleeps, its for the weak

also high unemployment lol

The legion ain't free. Greater Romania gotta be litterd with the blood of the legionaries. Nicolae Ceausescu aka "vampire orphanage nigger" is not my captain. he is soviet gommunist and probbaly jewish as well :DD. BESSARABIA e romania not bessarabia e RUSSIA ok. Praise Archangel Michael.

You're at the club and this guy slaps your gf's butt.

What you gonna do?

youtu.be/hefNpYANX3g
REMOVE

4-5 AM here bruv
2late2meme

daily reminder that this man BTFO all those faggots

holy shit the pol ban is lifted, we'll be free of the spamey cringey greekposts
r8 post

the gf
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471918916624.webm

thank fucking god

Incepe, familie

liberties.eu/en/news/romanian-secret-services-granted-european-fund-for-mass-surveillance

fuck you loan-nigger

holy shi

they're the true Sup Forums vampires.

his ghost still haunts us

2017 is gonna be fun

>tfw Skopjie will be Greek in your lifetime

How does greece do it every morning

what's that? plans of your country to turn into a Orwell's police state?

78th for qt Anna and my raised ENFIA bill

Nobody awake edicija

this T B H
but actually most of our part is a highway and then 40-45 minutes to the border. Get Grujo to work

Greece > Turkey > kaka > bulgaria

capital.bg/biznes/kompanii/2016/08/28/2818534_minstroi_investira_nad_20_mln_evro_v_makedoniia/

We investors n sheeit

Ελλάδα > Τουρkια > σkατά > βουλγαρια

τ. γύφτος

Εγώ είμαι Έλληνας kαι εσύ είσαι γύφτος.
γαμώ την βουλγαρια

βούλγαροι είναι τσιγγάνοι

βούλγαροι δεν είναι Ευρωπαίοι

βούλγαροι τρώνε σkατά

βούλγαροι πίνουν kάτουρο

βούλγαροι είναι σkουπίδια

Wow you just perfectly described the Turks :)

ye

>reporting every single turkish refugee post
>he gets deleted
feels good, mane

time to start hacktivism then ;)

how unprogressive

you will eventually get banned on IP range, so keep dem posts coming

that just blocks other innocent people while i will use my proxies anyway
janny is pretty useless just like bulgaria

like the greeks that got banned on Sup Forums ?
you are not only a turk, but you are also a retarded one

"Fishing" finally
It's p fucking lame

There are some frogs tho so that's p cool

>catch a Pepe
>make selfie

DOO EET