twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1939-1945

lol

poland is poor and antisemitic

Not tolerant enough.
Too white!
They don't respect the EU.

>They don't respect the EU.
It's amazing how refusing rapefugee quotas which were never a part of the EU deal gave us worse reputation than Bongs who actually decided to quit it becaue le smug UKIP toadfaced man told them so.

why?

I love you Bolen

>Greece

top kek

Are all poles bipolar?

Poland, you are awesome and you smell like perfume made of flowers, you are beautiful too, here take that in your face, do you wanna some more verbal ofenses?!?! I would like to be polish, huuuuuuuoooooooo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

Charging tanks with spear cavalry was a bad idea.

Oh you.

A non-country that needs to return clay to Germany.

Poland YES!

my country and poland were both destroyed and poor after war so i feel polish people im sure that poland will have nice future

Hey fellow Pollack! I'm 1/32 polish and I just want to say how proud I am to have polish blood and be true Pole. So many great moments in our shared history, haha, winged hussars and commonwealth, Teutoburg remove Prussian, KEK. Anyway how about we go get kielbasa and then tonight after a hearty meal of Gulasz we can get some real polish Wodka and then play true polish game The Witcher and read the Andrzej Sapowski books afterwards in authentic polish. Of course I can read polish, I skimmed an article on it, kurwa. We're best polish buddies, proud of my true country.

It has ugly borders tbqh

that's lithuania

this is Poland:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=-pwdCGro_m0

POLE'D desu

enwikipediaorg/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Swedish_invasion

some polish immigrants are rude desu

The reason Sweden got rich.

TRUE