Latin America is shit, poor and third world

Please don't come.

Other urls found in this thread:

bubblear.com/controversy-over-macri-administrations-alleged-intention-to-open-a-detention-center-for-illegal-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, some parts are not so shit.

Like...?

The French part?

Far more advanced than India, you should not be ashamed of yourselves, in the end, what other people think is always wrong

Haití? Wew.

I hear Argentina is going well.

its not so bad

Top kek
French latin america is just there to make the rest look first world

haiti and honduras are like the only places I can make fun of anymore.

Don't forget El Salvador.

How could I forget! Thanks dude. Would you mind annexing us one of these days? Things aren't so good down here.

You are way better than Belize lad

>haiti and honduras are like the only places I can make fun of anymore.
Says the country that considers superstitious illnesses as real. Hold your tongue or you'll get evil eye from us.

We ARE Belize. It's a whole thing. We basically let a logging license to the English 140 years ago cost us our Atlantic coast. Seriously, Annex us dude.

>bubblear.com/controversy-over-macri-administrations-alleged-intention-to-open-a-detention-center-for-illegal-immigrants/

Where where you when Macri made Argentina great again?

Build even just one honest to goodness city, and then we can talk.

I'm sorry, I don't talk to 1.65m dweebs

Belize es guatemalteco
But dont say that near the UK they chimp out for some sheep with argentina now imagine for some wood

And Boli-
>Guatemala
Oh...

rude
delet

Nah, dude is right. Bolivia is doing OK for itself. We kinda poo our pants constantly. Even bad ideas are better than no ideas, you know?

Mexico is not Latin America - South America is Latin America. Besides Mexico has little in common with the SA countries. Central America except for Costa Rica is not worth mentioning.

not really. Actually Peru is the coutnry growing at the fastest rate

Oh my god stop typing. Latin America literally means it is not Anglo America. Being in North America doesn't change that.

My teacher says that's because Colombia is (was) at war and now it will be a great power

>Mexico is not Latin America
Then how come everyone associates latinoamerica with mexico rather than with any other countries?

>USA in charge to define what is or what isn't Latin America
Don't do you have an aisle to shart on?

>American education

Indio filho da puta.

why are americans so shit at geography and such?

Because no place really matters except america

>Central America except for Costa Rica is not worth mentioning
Mfw Panama puts Costa Rica to shame in every sense

It feels like cheating though. One clawed their way to the top, the other is a proxy state built on a swamp. Both put my cunt to shame though, so whatever.

always a congolimbian throwing shit at Argentina lol

Can I still find a devout Catholic wife in Latin America?

I'm not throwing shit. Argentina is great but there are countries like Peru doing better atm

>South Brazil

Yes.

At every corner. All of those countries are full of hardcore catholics. Truly hardcore. Not just "catholics" that were baptized and then had their 1st comunion. No i'm talking hardcore catholics than went all the way to crisma or wtvr the fuck is called.

thats why they keep coming here huh?

>chicano education

>sharter education

Keep in mind white South Americans blend in with Americans and are never viewed as Latinos. Their kids never speak Spanish and any trace of South America is gone in one generation.

I swear Chicanos are like the retard babies that came out of an illicit one night stand between Mexico and the US, but that irresponsible whore Mexico left them with us and now we are stuck with the retard little shits who want their mommy and tell us hiw grest she is but won't go live with her because daddy has all the money.

They are your problem, they are not mexican they are.... that... your problem lad

Nice. Are you Catholic yourself, friend?

Good for them, honestly. Secularism leads to what we see in Europe.

I hope I can find a wife and start a family soon.

Nah we can still tell even if you are here.

Dudes please, if the 1st of September we do not get rid of Maduro, nuke us, kill us, i do not want to live on this shit country anymore.. pls help

Is it as bad as the memes say?
Do you have to find food in dumpsters?

The other day I met a super catholic girl in the bus back from school, we talked about her rosario and she taught a ton of shit

But now getting to know her better I dont think its going to far unless I really convert

I wish you luck mi pana

t. Venezuelan who made it out

Are you not baptized/confirmed?

If you feel like you're being pulled towards the faith, let her guide you, my friend. There's nothing better than having someone with you every step of the way, having each other for support.

I've met countless couples where one guided the other through the faith, it's a beautiful process.

God bless you and her.

nah, we do not find food in dumpsters, at least not me.

but almost all of the memes are real, for example, getting your phone outside of your house is like calling niggas to rob you. you cannot buy any shit with your wage, since everything is so expensive that you only buy food to survive, here the mid class people do not live their live, they survive, and the low class people just starve or waste their life on a 8 hours line to buy some food, everything is fucked up...

60$ is the minimum wage btw

Gracias pana, algún día saldré de este país, pero no será hoy ni mañana. Estoy reuniendo mi dinero para irme de esta pocilga...

An entire generation of educated Venezuelans have left the country. Miami is full of pretty Euro-Zuelan girls, so that is a good thing. England also has many Zuelans.

>Euro-Zuelans
hnnnnnnng
Best Venezuelan export 2bh

Yes, that is true, but lot of educated honest people are in this country because they do not find a way out. Is not like you think: Oh i will get out of this country and you do it. It takes a lot of time and money... And the government is making sure to make it harder...

How rude

I don´t know m8, I mean she is cute and all but, only time would tell I am baptized because mother insisted but nothing else.
Besides feels like to much of a comitment and that´s a bit scary

Nah not really. Maybe others but not that much on Brazil. On the other had, evangelicals are really nuts.

Jewish.

when will Peru and Ecuador unite into one nation and force-annex the rest of the New World?

Real Southern Brazilians do not live in those places, in general. In Porto Alegre all the criminals were real Brazilians not Gauchos.

Gauchos are "real brazilians" though.

GL to you m8,hope you can get rid of that idiot soon, my country´s own version of Maduro is running for president for the 3rd time, and Im scared

I mean, don't do it for the pussy. If she's super Catholic, she'll want to wait until marriage (I assume).

First of start with the basics: do you believe in God? If so, she can probably direct you to her priest who will help with the process of confirmation. :)

>evangelicals are really nuts
Not only there, they're like that everywhere.

That´s the problem lad, Im not a believer I talked to her because I liked her

Every Southerner I have ever met goes out of their way to distance themselves from typical Brazilians. No one considers Gisele a Brazilian women - she is a white German girl from Rio Grande do Sul.

>Every Southerner I have ever met
lol sure you did

Hm, you should be blunt with her, m8. Don't lead her on just to let her down, ya know?

However, if she offers you to go to church, just go with her and see it. :) See the beauty of the Eucharist and it may change your mind.

I'll be praying for you, friend.

This is how Gauchos look like.

mais brancos que argentinos psh

Miami is filled with them, but since it is a Spanish speaking city they have little interest in Gringos/Americans.

>mfw I'm paler than most of those sulistas

You are probably one of these types living in the south.

t.jon Wilson García Ken

That's because Miami only has white rednecks. Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the alpha males in Miami.

Plus their fathers are probably corrupt politicians or bankers.

I feel good, Spaniards stay in europe and we don't move to your violent shithole

I want to a mormon baptize once and it was fucking scary, every smile seemed so fake it was disgusting

The blacks and natives are not real Gauchos - we both know that - even the dark Portuguese are not really gauchos. These are real Gauchas.

Those are average middle class brazilians that you can find on every state, even in north.

Still love you guys

That's not possible because Rio Grande do Sul was founded by Azoreans.

Brazil doesn't a middle class.

they'e always smiling bro! holy fuck shit is creepy as fuck. always happy and what not.

Put the blame on Brazil and pretend they're Zika babies so that's why they're so fucking retarded

No
You just can't find this kind of girl in the northeast/north region.
And you can find lots of girls like this on the countryside of south Brazil

Those lands don't belong to you. In order to separate them, you must use violence. Do you have enough power to take those lands from Brazilian gov't? Can you take a civil war? Lets suppose this has a minimum chance to happen, we gonna kill you all. We did it before.

Brazilians always fought and separate themselves because of the political parties, as Duque de Caxias said; my sword has no parties, for it serves the nation"!

Girls like this are running around Manaus and Bahia?

And the truth is that for you Brazilian losers, losing South Brazil would be too much, since it's the source of your delusional fantasies such as these:

São Paulo and Rio brothels are filled with girls that look just like that.

>country roleplay
>foreigners defending the South
>people getting mad at southerners

You are a Brazilian that don't know our own history. Most of our intelectual came from Northeast, Minas and São Paulo. This separatist movement is insignificant and irrelevant. I'm just stating the obvious here. If this had a minimal chace to happen, remember; THOSE LANDS DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU, you have no legitimate right to take them. Whom is being delusional here is you.

But, basic historic lesson here; what happen to a country when a separatist movement burst? That is right...

Why don't you guys just, idk, stop arguing what brazilian state has less or more whites (which is pretty damn stupid) and maybe make an effort agreeing on your similiarities instead of just differences and making the gap bigger?

just a thought

Those separatist are delusional, and gets worse when they use the race to try to legitimate their movement. Which is good, strategically, we can and we will solve this worm soon enough.

Even the South having the most white population, it goes about 60%. I've been in Santa Catarina and Paraná. There is a lot of half-bloods and blacks. I'm myself a half-blood, my relatives are from the South, and they don't agree with separatism.

This is just a bunch of virgins blinded by a mist of illusory glories.

What do you expect when 80% of the rest of Brazil is like this? Of course the monkeys are going to trash the only nice white parts in the far south.

I don't see the problem, they are not doing any illegal acts and they seem to be having a lot of fun.

Yeah well, you can just ignore those posters, replying to them doesn't make much sense.

The shittiest parts of Rio and the shittiest parts of the Northeast aren't 80% of Brazil and you know it.

The only people the Gauchos worship are the Argentines. God's true whites.

Bullshit.
You lie in order to justify a vile movement.
You know nothing about us, nor about our culture.
You picture a romanticized South, and the truth is; it is not that different from the Southeast.
South has most of the white population, but it doesn't mean it is white. It is about 60% of the population, and decreasing.

But, please, keep using race to justify your movement; you are helping us with that. :D