I wanna piss off some mexicans by sharing THE TRUTH

I wanna piss off some mexicans by sharing THE TRUTH

Harsh

I'd like to thank Dilma and her incredible economic team. Special thanks to 52% of the voters who reelected her when there were clear signs of a recession coming. Also, fuck OP.

>MS
>black + white
nigga what

Wow, my country has more poor people, so it has a lower per capita GDP. I'm so offended.

Why would I care? I'm not poor, in fact I even benefit from that, it helps getting a maid, for example. The actual measure that matters you lose by over a million.

Damage control
I can say the same, so what if Im another shade of brown
Also
Have twice as much people for just 1 million more

I'm glad you don't mind race stuff

This thread isn't for you, it's for that "northern mexico is whiteeee" poster

Glad we are on the same page lad

What is that little blue part in Brazil?

I always wonder what happened to the thousands of Spaniards who moved to Peru and Bolivia, since those were the most important parts of the Empire.
Potosi was for a long time one of the biggest cities in the world.
I imagine many population movements were not recorded in the past. We can only deduce they happened.

Espirito Santo state

It lies between Rio de Janeiro and Bahia, the two blackest states, but it is mostly european

This dna study seems to agree

I kek'd hard with that pic

Just some random villages on the countryside though. Vitoria is your typical pardo city.

That's rio de janeiro, check your geography.

To me Brazil is pink. Native American admixture is almost irrelevant except in some states in the North.

Also, there aren't blue areas in Spanish America. They have too much Native American admixture. All lf them.

WTF I hate St. Kitts and Nevis now.

Agreed. And I don't see Argentina and Uruguay as white countries.

Uruguay and the west of Argentina have a very small native admixture, there were very few natives living there, and most got exterminated.

>have a very small native admixture

My ass. You propably never seen Boca fans.

>St. Kitts and Nevis
For $250,000, a foreigner can buy full rights as a citizen there.

They weren't expelled during their Independence? Mexico expelled all whiteys for a couple years.

Same thing could be said about Brazil

This is what they always yells here. But this is not true and you can clearly see in average Argentinians and Uruguayans in their whole territory.

>not buying Kittitian citizenship and memeing your way to the Tokyo Olympics
Anyone want to pitch in? I have a thousand in the bank.

no Brazil is far more black
White brs are either german or at least 10% black

According to the self-reported census Urgay is 88% white and according to genetic studies Urgay is 84% european.

i fucking wish i had thought of this in High school I could have gone into a lucrative manual labor job to get buff and make money while living at home and become a Kittian Athlete
All of there Athletes are Tack stars so you could literally do any other sport
lol so 4% just made that shit up?

I'm not german and 4% black, so you're wrong.

Well, some people maybe be something like 75% euro and 25% indian but look pretty euro still.

That's not so bad.
15-20 USD per capita is like West Europe in the 60s.

>implying you paid 100 dollars for this bullshit

Mexico should be fully green there, if you want to get technical we could certainly claim some blue areas but for practical purposes our is a mixed culture and an even 50/50 symbloically works for me.

Pictured some truth for Brasil.

El Salvador is basically the same shit as Chile ethnically speaking.

I actually did it when I was in the US. Believe me if you want.

If only this were true. The reality is that countries here constantly crash and burn. The latest one is Venezuela.
WTF no. There's plenty of white chileans. Hardly anyone in Guatemala-El Salvador-Honduras-Nicaragua is white.

the same way you are like congo, but you have more niggers

I didn't write anything about Chile

you stupid monkey

south and central america is still the worst place on earth.

Isn't central america filled with mestizos?

The map shows that...