What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=XrY1pvNK2ho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI
9gag.com/gag/a4YGxvp/this-pic-isn-t-indicating-the-fecal-matter-in-the-ocean-it-is-showing-the-wave-amplitude-of-the-2004-tsunami-but-good-job-insulting-india
youtube.com/watch?v=p9WGcf8vOk0
youtube.com/watch?v=jqPwaRch8es
youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

canadian whites respect indian immigrants but ausfags really hate indians in austrailia

aussies are all phycopath

There was a documentary about a bunch of Indians who were shown Australia and its culture. I can't remember what it was called though

Dumb Drunk and Racist

It's about as impartial as the name suggests

They are both British colonies in Asia senpai

They can be pretty cool actually

I recall reading something about Indian ultranationalists viewing Australia as a potential future rival for dominance of the Indian ocean

>Indian ultranationalists viewing Australia as a potential future rival for dominance of the Indian ocean
the what?

That's retarded lmao. Indian Ultranationalists would be concerned about Pakistan and China

Indian immigrants can be a bit smelly and hard to understand, but at least they like cricket and thus assimilate better than Chinks and fucken lebs

Indian nationalists are concerned about Pakistan and China. But the ultranationalists in question viewed the Indian Ocean as their manifest destiny

>Indian Ocean is rightfully Indian water.

I dont like pajeet women

Already is

indian poo reaches Antarctica!

Why do Indians not use deodorant? FFS put some deodorant on!

>Indian Ultranationalists would be concerned about Pakistan and China

I think normal Indians would be concerned about that, given that they've fought wars with both those counties.

natural musky body smell >>>>> artificial consumerist shit in aerosol filled can

>Indian poop reaches Brazil
How poetic

9gag.com/gag/a4YGxvp/this-pic-isn-t-indicating-the-fecal-matter-in-the-ocean-it-is-showing-the-wave-amplitude-of-the-2004-tsunami-but-good-job-insulting-india

it's a meme you dip
also
>9gag

It's the tsunami wave height, you mong.

You can't be serious.

Also people don't wear deodorant because of its smell they use it because of its anti-perspirant properties.

>anti-perspirant
you should live in a hot country and then talk about stopping perspiration.

I used to live in Hong Kong. And chinks can manage their body odour pretty well.

>East Asians who have nearly complete loss of typical body odor, when compared to people of African and European descent, have significantly less of the characteristic axillary odorants and variants in the ABCC11 gene, which is expressed and localized in apocrine sweat glands.

Ok but I still don't get why you think it's fine to share the rotten smelling bacterial activity from under your armpits ?

a lot?

He is baiting you.

I don't think he is

Most of the people posting here will be from upper middle class and young people. Almost all of them are guaranteed to use deodorant.

>share the rotten smelling bacterial activity
b'cuz, it also releases pheromones. Your canned shit does more harm than to you than anything.

How North Indian can you get? You doesn't look anything like someone from Mumbai.

I would question that act

It's offensive m8

Actually*

Can't help you then. Told you what is true it's up to you whether you believe or not

She* doesn't I mean

Sorry

she's a mixed breed. Indo German

>canned shit
Poo in loo m8, not the deodorant can.

>Poo in loo m8, not the deodorant can.
It's offensive m8

But I'm going by examples of well educated Indians living here. They seem to have questionable hygiene practices, male or female.

/cric/ lads worldwide

>he thinks restaurant owners in London are well educated!

>/cric/
it's a stupid game, bogan. Just accept it.

They smell different because of the food. All the spices will go you a foul odor and it's hard to get rid of it. White people smell like beef, cheese and wet dog to us.

kys

Colleagues I was referring to actually. One was even Oxbridge educated.

If it's not the occasional wafting BO so then it's the stagnant water smell from the clothes or general unwashed mustiness.

>Because it also releases pheromones

>wet dog
good one, m8y

Le gentleman who only watches football

>Bogan
>Kiwi

That's racist you fucking paki.

Not true at all. My gf is vegan so we eat food that use spices like cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek, fennel, asafoetida, coriander, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon etc. on a regular basis.

Buddy, listen buddy..that's forr teeen nine9tea five, okk...

>tfw you don't run a fake scam college aimed at indian students
>tfw not stealing their passports when they come over and forcing them to work shit jobs to get the passports back

tbqf there's a legit 8/10 indian girl working as a janitor at my local mall, I have a severe crush on her but no balls to approach her

me at the center

indians are all good
its the fijian ones I hate

bula

I wasn't insulting him, just pointing out different races smell different

are fijian indians as jewish as I've heard them to be? when I was in tonga they complained about chinese and indian store owners as well

>different races
you know that indians are Caucasians, right.

Yeah man all of us are 6'6, blue eyed blonde haired people.

My family runs an orchard. Seasonal work usually involves lots of fresh, unskilled immigrants or tourists on working visas who can't find anything else. We get lots of Indians that fall under both categories. My observations are;

>Hindu
Lazy, no stamina. Will cut every possible corner when doing a job which means I have to fix it when they all go home. Usually the most fragrant but everyone stinks after working in a packing shed or in the hot sun all day.

>Sikh
Hard working. You teach them to do a job and they will do it properly. No corner cutting. Good stamina. Less smelly, but as above, everyone smells after working. Have to tell them to be more careful about their hair because no one likes finding a thick, black foot long hair in their food.

I'm assuming the stamina differences comes down to diet (meat) and how much curry (spice) they consume. Of course this is just my generalisations.

But we can all banter over cricket so it's cool.

bro tier

You Indians are quite funny

t. Ranjit Singh

Sorry bro I'm a Wog.

australians wrote it

yeah! caucasian means blue eyed and 6'6'' in height.
what are you 12?

the ubiquitous brotier meme

I think they're decent, Sikhs in particular are quite good.
Lebanese, blacks and islanders are the worst immigrants, everyone else is alright.

>this whole thread

youtube.com/watch?v=p9WGcf8vOk0

youtube.com/watch?v=jqPwaRch8es

>British comedy.

post good indian humour
i'm waiting

there's no point, you wouldn't understand Hindi or any other Indian languages, anyway.

>rio is just where the poo stream touches brazil
really makes u think huh?

Bradman>Tendulkar

you mean it rio makes you think hahah

This is you: youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q

>implying there is any decent Indian comedy act

VEDIC LADS UNITE.