What country has the least promiscuous women?

What country has the least promiscuous women?

Any muslim country

thailand. They're all men.

Wrong, Azerbaijan

...that is not muslim.

Aren't they muslims?

men are inherently more promiscuous than women

siria

>American education

middle east and india but those are locked for foreigners. Plus not really a dating culture

if you want one thats open to foreigners and do date korea,japan,argentina and eastern europe.
philipines you can find lots of virgins though

>argentina
there is no country in SA where girls are not a bunch of whores

>philippines
>lots of virgins
>catholic girls
>virgins

lol user, so naive. filipino girls are probably the best in asia though. traditional catholic values that put family first, pretend to be "good girls" while being open to fucking anytime all the time.
All of the women look like some kind of mix from another country in asia from Korea/japan to thailand/vietnam. So many to choose from, and white men are treated like kings by any that haven't been corrupted by western "education."

Speak english nigger we dont want your brazillian bullshit here

India

Any Slavic country

White girls from South America are the least slutty. You will never hear anyone claim to have landed a white girl from Southern Brazil.

The only white Latin girls that are whores are the Colombians. Just come to Miami to see white Colombianas fucking black Puerto Ricans and anyone else.

Even Sofia Vergara had no problem fucking a Saudi for money and was a well known whore in Miami.

You are delusive as fuck, the only girls who are not whores here are the most native ones
And there is no "white girls are like this" or "mestizo girls are like this" here, this is not the US, everyone is the fucking same

>My race is human

Elizabeth Loaiza
Lina Posada
Camilla Davalos
Ximena Duque

All well know Miami whores. You will not find other nationalities as open to whoring as Colombians.

Something like that
Pic related, demographics of my city

I know they are whores, just like all the girls in this continent, no matter if they are white or black or mestizo or any other shit

This.