/v4/

feels edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc
youtube.com/watch?v=vG1kSyNMW3s
deusex.com/news/cities-2029
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dear diary, I have now gone over a month without a reply to any of my applications, which is a new record. Perhaps some things aren't meant to be.

Still jobless?

To the guy who asked how did I like it in Cross; it was nice.

A friend and I got scammed my nigs on the main square for 1500kč and decided to go there for some X.

We ended up getting it (and ketamine for myself) from a friendly skinhead, and then we ended up talking with a guy who asked for a lighter for about an hour.

The route was weird because the rave died around 3 so we went to Chapeau Rouge but some shit went down and it was evacuated or something so we dropped him off and went to our hotel.

>A friend and I got scammed my nigs on the main square for 1500kč
never talk to nigggers in Prague

shit that bad in prague?

youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

overweight man spent over $12,000 to talk with a girl who looked like a Russian Angelina Jolie (his words) who may or may not have been talking with 60 other guys paying a fortune also. Likelihood on she was talking to many guys and even more likely the person he was talking to wasn't even the same person as the photo he was shown. He was head over heals in love with her and even went on a tour to meet Ukrainian singles in three Ukrainian cities but held out waiting for her to show. She never did. He cried scam and the dating agency scrambled to get the model to meet him. Something was fishy and eventually he realized he was duped. But hey he said he'll try again...

old Australian man went as far as married one of these Ukrainian girls in Indonesia after a long period of communication and even came to the Ukraine to court her. He shouldn't have as he was warned by a close friend of the would be bride that she is only using him.After the wedding because he was from Australia she had to go home to the Ukraine because of immigration purposes. The man tried to communicate with her after the wedding but she never responded to him. He gets worried and travels to the Ukraine again to meet her to see what is up. After all she is his wife. she says no thank you, she walks out. He is devastated. She later tells the documentary she was talking to many guys keeping her options open for the best deal

A younger fella, falls for a Ukrainian woman it seems to be going good. He meets her on a tour to meet Ukrainian singles in three Ukrainian cities He falls in love They "fall in love" and he travels back to the Ukraine to meet her and her family. While he is there a "police officer" comes to arrest her for debt owed. Its $4000 dollars. The young fella says "I don't have $4000 dollars I only have a couple hundred" and the so called police officer accepts that. The young fella smelt something was wrong here, and he left empty handed

youtube.com/watch?v=vG1kSyNMW3s

>Im from Sweden
>Im from France

xaxaxaxa

what job do you apply for?

actually it's the opposite for 99% of profession if you have at least some work experience and you are

thanks for reply

>mfw normies do not use darknet
>mfw i order from darknet and get what i want in a day top quality/without getting scammed
>mfw already know 8 deals based in prag

my face is best thing CZ ever produced btw
and my face is the picture

>work experience
That might be the issue, depends on the field he wants the job in. Finding shitty job (McDonalds, Lidl cashier, storage worker etc.) is easy af, but anything specialized might be an issue.

I just noticed its Monday. No wonder the thread is dead. Enjoy wageslaving, normies

I'm busy fapping.

I like ATS better even though it's objectively worse.

>normies
You say that as if it were a bad thing.

>mfw first day at work after 20 days vacations

state holiday here
>muh snp

i will drop some pics to keep the thread alive

kofola and kotleba aka slovensko in one picture

>Kofola
>Slovak drink
implying

Where were you? Pilis has nice hiking trails

I live in Pilis right now and it sucks total donkey dicks compared to the Bakony.

It's way too crowded, the forest never gets proper thick, and you barely see any animals.

Last day of work.
Legion release at midnight.

What a time to be alive

wow is shit. every mmorpg now is shit

im not even sure where was it, after i came back from greece we were just driving around slovakia and hungary

"no"

>now
>implying there ever was a time where MMORPGs were not shit

>hur its stupid to fantasize about your alter ego in fantasy universe
Your opinion is stupid

I've seen too many relationships and lifes destroyed. people with no self control should not play it

>relationships
>lives
who the fuck you think you talking to

normies

the pole is right to be honest

Gonna enjoy playing my demon hunter and killing horde desu

Ja pierdole jak to jest wpierdalać własne gówna? Jak to jest być nie białym, słowianskim scierwem? Haha obczajcie moje Rolexy buraki biedaki robaki

WY PIERDOLONE SKURWYSYNY TRZECIEGO SWIATA

JA PIERDOLE WY KATOLICKIE SZMATY

W IMIE CHUJA I KURWY I PIZDY KURWA GÓWNO

NIECH ŻYJE SZATAN

Rate my autism

Year is circa 1500

>mega church in france
>in year 2029

kek

my m8 is trying to convince me to play retail, is enhance and resto shammy still fun?

>„Do Maďarska nepřiletí bez kontroly ani pták. Hranice není možnéchránit květinami a plyšovými hračkami. Hranice je nutné chránit plotem, policisty, vojáky a zbraněmi,“ zdůraznil předseda maďarské vlády.

Really makes you think

Baki says itis

Anons, Have you ever done a job you were hopelessly unqualified for?
I've spent the last 2 months as a security guard in Tesco and I'm
>174cm/51kg
Don't know if they seriously thought I could someone by myself

>Artificial Kaliningrad and Podlachia Border
>Hussites and religious orders
>Republic of Norwy 1500 AD
>Wallahia in Transylvania
>Not all of Kingdom of Hungary
4/10

might be possible user. evangelists are converting our non whites en masse. And if a civil war happen, the law on laicité might change and they can be rewarded for helping france and receive a big ass church

you are not there to catch thieves

>Buildings not incorporated in the "Spirit" of the city
Looks like Cancer.

maybe french native non whites but from what I heard migrants are converting just for gibs

Ru a girl?

nationalism is handbrake on progress

Yes

>you are not there to catch thieves
we actually do have to catch at least 5 people every week
What I found funny more was the fact that if anyone aggressive
came to the store I couldn't stop them by myself even if I tried

>Ru a girl?
no, my doc just thinks I'm mentally anorexic

so how does the catching works? also I guess you have to fight with gypsies gangs and stuff?

Do your bones rattle?

more like mega mosque lmao

>mentally anorexic
what? anorexia is eating disorder aka mental ilness

deusex.com/news/cities-2029

Essentially the only time you're allowed to detain anybody is when you have suspicion they're trying to steal someone - in other words stuff like camera footage or when the sensor beep as they're exiting the store - of course a lot of people ignore those, especially germans.
Of course, you can detain someone if you see them take something while you're walking in the store but that doesn't really happen because watching the cameras is much simpler.

that's what she said, maybe she wanted to emphasize the mental part.
I don't think of myself as fat, though.

No, like & said, the unemployment rate is at record lows I believe. But apparently six years' experience isn't enough.

so you have to just get footage of 5 thefts each week?

>Have you ever done a job you were hopelessly unqualified for?
Basically every job i ever did, since i suck at life. Even when i worked at McDonalds for year and half, i was still the worst employee there and they mostly just gave me shitty jobs like cleaning up because i wasn't even able to make a fucking hamburger

>McDonalds for year and half
wow

i enjoy my work

What do you do?

devops/networking/security/sysadmin

Kill yourselves.

No wonder you enjoy your job. You can be creative, have responsibility and get shitload of money.

I don't think just the footage would be enough, because what good is it that you saw him when you didn't stop him or at least try
You'd look like a complete idiot anyway when you called the cops and showed them the footage "So yeah, here's the guy, you can see he obviously stole something but I didn't even try stopping him, so go catch him and let us know how it goes, kbyethx"

I actually went to uni to study IT, burned out within a year and now I'm essentially waiting for a fucking miracle

>You can be creative, have responsibility and get shitload of money.
that sums up my work quite well тбх

>I actually went to uni to study IT, burned out within a year and now I'm essentially waiting for a fucking miracle
Most unis are shit when it comes to IT, we have people in the company that never finished uni even

Kill yourselves.

I will, probably in March. You might want to screencap this and monitor Czech media in the last week of the month.

why March ?

I don't want to kill myself now because I still have something to do, then it's Christmas time and that would be cruel, so March sounds like a good time, also it's just before my birthday.

you are too weak to kill yourself

>Angeli Merkel, która w Warszawie spotkała się z szefami rządów państw Grupy Wyszehradzkiej - Beatą Szydło, premierem Słowacji Robertem Fico, premierem Czech Bohuslavem Sobotką oraz premier Węgier Viktorem Orbanem - kanclerz Niemiec nie wyszła z tego spotkania jako triumfator rozmów. Jak komentuje to "Deutsche Welle": "Trudno było oprzeć się wrażeniu, że do Warszawy przyjechała przede wszystkim, by słuchać".
>(...) Natomiast premier Czech, Bohuslav Sobotka, nie bawił się w dyplomatyczne słowa i powiedział wprost, że w jego kraju nigdy nie było mniejszości muzułmańskiej, nie ma i nie będzie. I cały czas rząd Czech podtrzymuje decyzję o nieprzyjmowaniu 2800 imigrantów, których chce wcisnąć Czechom Unia.
lmao angry pepiks, so cute
Did you forget we're supposed to be the spergy conservative rednecks of V4? :3

This
You would have done it already if you weren't weak

Femanon pls no

We'll see in March.

>IT, burned out within a year
>tfw studying CS
>tfw failed twice already
At least I have a nice job as a junior Dev

it aint so easy

>Most unis are shit when it comes to IT, we have people in the company that never finished uni even
Can confirm. My dad is IT company director and half of emplyees under him are former literature students, nuclear physics engineers etc

software dev aint rocket science and a lot of employers are starting to put more priority on soft skils instead of autism

>nice job as a junior Dev
I always got the "We'll let you know in a week at most" and then nothing

you just need to know java and thats it

lmao im in the same boots
im struggling at uni and i work as a java dev

I want to drop my uni so much but I promised mom I won't

just bullshit your way through, its easy as fuck

yes, I work at accounting dept of a big corporation
when we had accounting & economics classes at HS I almost failed them and the prof only let me passed after I promised her I'll never do it for a living
oh well

>tfw deploying openstack next month

how long have you been doing it?

really makes you think

started in March
so far no one has noticed that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
I wonder how long I can keep that up

>holodet
I think you're in the wrong thread buddy, this is galareta.

Good money?

I want to be java dev

is fucking everyone here working in IT

same thing different names

>java dev
fucking pleb

are you surprised ?