Poland

Poland.

1st, 2nd or 3rd world? Maybe 1,5?

Photo is a 360 view, download it to see it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6000000th world

I wish man.

>mfw no Emperor to guide us

Compared to the rest of the world, Poland is in the first third of the richest countries.

Poland is the vanguard of the white race.

There are 197 countries.

The Pope gave us and Croats that name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis

That would mean around 160-170 countries on Earth are 2,5 and 3rd world while around 30 2nd and 1st world.

Is that correct?

Yes.

Is Poland much more richer than Ukraine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage

second world

3rd world desu
no..about the same

poor and unsatisfying to live in

Could be worse. You could be Lithuanian, heheheh

>unironically using the term first, second and third world to describe development
Poland was a second world country in the Cold War. Nowadays it's a developing country, although it's a very fairly rich one.

it's socially acceptable to kill yourself in Lithuania

2nd with EU funding

this. poland should be grateful to germans since they send you billions euros and invest a lot in your shitty economy. because of that an average p*le has a nice, well-payed job, high pensions etc.

>200, Poland, 0.7, 283 intentional homicides, 2014
>164, Finland, 1.6, 89 intentional homicides, 2014
Only 283 murders for 40 million people? Either pooland really is first world or they are lying which makes them third world.

an average pole earns $800 and has $200 pensions

historicly we r an 1.5

while beeing pretty close to west in 1200's due to being divided we started conquering east and thats the reason we will never be first world. we got to much of east blood in our vains

Why are Lithuania and Latvia red?

>1200s

what is wrong with you to bring up shit from 800 year ago

Pooland is a second world shithole that thinks it will reach first world but never will. You are basically the yuro equivalent of india, where western multinationals offshore their lowest tier jobs. Poland has no great or famous companies, it's just an offshore center for cheap labor.

Red means "graduated to developed economy" like USA and Europe.

just sayin we were first world then

the concept of first second or any other world did not exist in fucking 1200s

start living your own life instead of reading redacted history books

BRAVO Balts! Where is their diploma?

>western multinationals offshore their lowest tier jobs
But only 24% or so of our economy is owned by foreign investors which is much less than for most post-commie countries.

I'm sorry but you are very wrong.

how naive are you

shit can stay out of papers if you pay enough

Nice.

I can see my house from there.

It looks sort of first world, but then you realize it's an absolute shithole outside of 3 cities, the people are still low-IQ slavs and they send all their unemployed people to our countries.

So no stats are valid because all can be falsified.

very rude

congratulations

But if all is falsified how do machines work? I mean they're based on research that was partly made out of stats.

How does your PC work? It's all numbers, numbers researched by people.

Do you celebrate birthday? It's a number that can be falsified.

Cities over 100 000 inhabitants(Radom and Sosnowiec excluded) - 1,5 world

Cities under 100 000 inhabitants(Sopot and Swinoujscie excluded) and villages - 2nd world

I actually downloaded it and it works.

Makes you think.

what do the balls symbolize?

>Ukraine has 2013 data
Here's the list with actual data, even though it's an average wage instead fo median
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

wow...estonia have super low taxes

Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe.

>average
meh

Except we're losing money because of the EU. So what if they give us some money, if instead they impose production limits and kill small businesses halting our economic growth?

i agree
it saddens me that the average pole here seems to feel no gratitude towards us

do it Czechczen

Better than outdated 2013 data, a lot of things happened.

oh yes, we should be grateful for THEM MAKING US SHITHOLE IN THE FIRST PLACE

so the reason poland is a shithole today is a war that happend 70 years ago?

Someone post the EU expenditure per capita of different nations-

Nevermind that, your country would collapse if you didn't constantly send 10-15% of your workforce to the Eurozone.

Let's see how your country would function without German built cities.

>German built cities
Yes, just look what they left us. How could we ever do without them I wonder

It's not a shithole it's just poorer than Germany and other Western European countries and this is thanks to communism and not taking part in Marshall Plan. What is more our economy would be a lot better without European bullshit regulations that are killing what is left of our industry. And German gibs are being spend mostly on infrastructure and agriculture because Eu requires certain bullshit out of farmers like having separate rooms for milking cows or some bullshit laws about selling crops that are causing polish farmer to earn 1/4 of what he should be getting.

>Let's see how your country would function without German built cities.
Thanks for asking.

Poland is top comfy. Too bad it's been the major victim of Prussian sperg-outs throughout history.

>m-muh German cities

kek no, they were built by the Poles and ruled by them until the Hohenzollern invaded

t. Bavarian

>Nevermind that, your country would collapse if you didn't constantly send 10-15% of your workforce to the Eurozone.
And exactly how is that a good thing for us that we're losing workforce that instead pays taxes outside of our country?

And you don't understand. Yeah they give us money, but its not worth thrashing our economy. We have production limits on milk, meat, all kinds of products. We could have exported them, but we can't. Because of those limitations, as well as ridiculous laws for example prohibition of traditional ways of making smoked meat, plenty of small businesses had to be closed.

t. Hans Kowalski

You need to find a doctor, quick.

Best part of Germany.

1st world. We should all be like poland

>Estonia always developed

BRAVO ESTONIA

I wish I had finnish earnings though:(