How common is it in your count to see trolleys abandoned at the side of the road?

How common is it in your count to see trolleys abandoned at the side of the road?

not common at all

wtf, is that common in australia?

Not common here either, you're not allowed to take them out of the supermarket's parking lot and the places are well staffed.

They are in Gypsy camps.

Cant speak for my entire cunt but pretty common where I live. It's big enough of a problem where stores are installing some kinda gps tracker or whatever that makes the wheels lock up when they leave the parking lot.

There was at least one in the bushes by the halfway house at the end of my driveway. (halfway houses are like little miniature Australias)

Pretty standard, good to see u taking after Dad, Australia-san

>trolley

they're called carts you fucking neanderthal

never seen it before, we have shekel locks and chains one every cart, insert shekel, use cart, want shekel back? return to cart place.

fortunately the jews here are so cheap they always want their shekel back

Quite common. On land, seabodies and woods

ever wondered why you have shekel locks on every cart? kek.

We have that at a few places in the US. Best part about it is you have homeless people who hang around the store who offer to unload your groceries and take the cart back for you in exchange for keeping the shekel,

God bless this great land

All the time

We have that too. but still doesn't stop deros from taking it

it's pretty amazing how those locks hold on to the shekel almost halfway

as if there was a little jew in each and every lock to hold on to the shekel

we have shekel locks on every cart as well (just so people would return them to their proper place instead of leaving them outside in parking lots) but there are things like tokens you can use to easily get around that, for most carts it's easy to just push a token in and pull it back out right away so you don't forget a token in there

but nobody steals fucking carts over here, not even the few permadrunk homeless people nor the gypsies

we had those but they introduced trolleys that had wheels which have brakes on them once you take them too far from the store

It's not as common as it used to be where I live. There used to be a service which went around the streets collecting them for the local woolworths and coles, you'd hear them combing the streets for them early in the mornings.

Those things are for invalids and McSized people.

Near student areas yes

turpa kiinni, vajakki viljami

mart-cart!

you mean magnets? lol.

pic related. the shekel locks are popular in poor areas 2bh, round here only lidl has them, think the good shoppers of waitrose and sainsburys would kick off if they had to physically return the trolleys.

Err yes its nearly always moari's and old people.

Never seen it before, the wheels lock up if you take them outside the car park.

I did once see a trolley on top of a bus. I assume it was a prank but I have no idea how they got it up there.

SHART IN CART

In 'Murica, this is a trolley.

It's like if a train and a bus had a retarded baby

No that's a tram

They're not abandoned mate, they're just there for the rest of the lower-class to grab

Actually I've heard that there are operations to teal large amounts of trolleys from one supermarket and start selling them to others after re-painting them

Gay

No, a tram

Thats a tram

not as uncommon as you might think actually

when I was a kid whenever we saw an abandoned trolley we would get inside it and ride it down the street

it's fucking dangerous, i wouldn't recommend it