/brit/

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

mw.micronation.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Prsänëa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't get to bring France

where is toot poster

WHEN I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD

Was looking up why a schilling would be 22.5 grams (1/20) of a literal pound and found this:

mw.micronation.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Prsänëa

>Prsänëa, officially the Grand Duchy of Prsänëa (abbreviated: GDP; Anglish: Great Aldermanry of Persanland; Prsänëan: Voocelanp Granvarë Persänëta; French: Grand-Duché de Persanie; Esperanto: Granda Duklando de Persejnio), is a micronational monarchy formed on July 18th, 2012, with the ascension of James E Wilary to the revived throne of the defunct Royal reformed States of America, which was subsequently revised for modern national name of "Prsänëa" as a conventional Grand Duchy. The nation takes influences from Luxembourg, the German Empire, the United Kingdom, and Mecklenburg.

>tfw uncut but it's super hard for me to cum during sex
imagine if I was cut
probably never have an orgasm

DECENT edition
that's all i'll give you i'm afraid

Stop wanking

yeah I have

woke up with a hangover, having a bit of the hair of the dog

stop wanking

Can we post picardias here

just started again to spite you

It can take a while to regain max feeling and max performance so stick with it

> 19 years old
> dropped out of school
> never had a job
> no future

who else /fucked their entire life up/ here?

working my hardest

jesus christ she's actually bonkers
cute though

You have barely begun fucking your life up yet m8.

>19
>no future

Hope this is a bait post

>19 years old
>thinks his life is over
go learn a trade or something.

you're still young, you have time, don't wallow in your own impotent misery

same but i'm 21 haha

The unfathomable realisation that some people in this thread don't live 5 minutes from a beach.
Imagine being landlocked between shitty towns and never having an escape from man made buildings

I could be worse, at least you haven't killed anyone, I mean your soul is still safe. In heaven maybe things will be better

Join the army

I did when I was in your position some years back and I'm significantly better off for it

but what do?

who have you killed

Normandy, Brittany and Calais are rightful British clay

See

If lefties say colonialism and conquering land is so bad, why do they love multiculturalism and mass immigration? Shouldn't they be calling for everyone to stay in their native lands?

truly horrifying

Unironically have no GCSEs

Juanga se murió :(

>British beaches
Urm.. yeah I'm sure you take advantage of that on a daily basis. Got your bucket and spade ready for today's 10C adventure into the sea?

>when a lefty tries to disprove trump and The Wall by mentioning the native Americans

That is karma

>live near nice beautiful lake
>the septicjew polluted the fuck out of it

don't wanna kill anyone

got all As and 2 A*s when I only revised for 2 weeks (albeit one of them was religion)
how'd you manage that

Got work in an hour lads :S

Because they don't know how to think about anything besides muh poor refoogees

not him but i'm in the same situation and can't join the military because i have a history of mental health issues

fucking normies always trying to keep a brotha down

Because they are useful idiots for Mr. Noseberg

I've just killed your sister from a cumshot. I'm sorry mate I didn't want you to know, fue una picardia

not that lad, I go to the beach a lot. In winter its awesome, you can stand in 50mph wind, waves 20 foot high crashing in and then walk home into your comfy warm house. After the storms you can find all sorts of odd items, we even had a shipload of wood once.

messaged a girl on tinder "how's things?"

no reply yet...

Immigration and fucking colonialism are juuuuuust a little bit different

lucky, i wish i was in you're position ;_;

>he's not white
>he's not english

load of brits here atmo due to your bank holiday

never realized how many welsh cars have a welsh flag badge, seen like 5 of them on the motorway yesterday out of maybe 40~ british cars

you're a fairly unambitious people though with your choice of destination for a bank holiday weekend

FUCKED IT

Naga Munchetty lads

what do you think I did wrong?

never had sex

although there were question marks, it was not a question. he was making a statement post telling everyone about his thoughts so they could validate him with agreement. you disagreeing is irrelevant to him.

W-What did you do with the wood?
t. city boy

You want to work in a minimum wage position while getting talked down to by people who are less educated than you and from a lower social class? It's degrading desu.

So do a job where you won't have to

Only 1/10th of modern armies are infantry anyway

You can do almost any job in the army from truck driver to mechanic to welder to diver to bookkeeper to tech support to linguist

Go to the website right now and find an army job that you would like to do

That's pretty shitty
Take up a trade perhaps?

The last thing you want to do is remain in the boat you're in for any longer than you have to

i warned her that africans are riddled with aids

Why don't Brits have guns?

Me neither.

>Population: 4

>The Royal reformed States of America currently has two branches of the Royal reformed Military, the Royal reformed Land Force and the Royal reformed Guard. All non-officers are enlisted and may not be drafted. Officers must be appointed by their superiors, except for Field Marshalls and Dukes of the Guard who are appointed by the king or queen. The current force is four members, one enlisted and three officers.

So this is just some idiot LARPing?

there was enough for everyone, we made some raised beds for the allotment.

I'm not African buddy, I'm argentine ^^

we beat everyone, no one bothers us anymore.

Essexians and Scousers are the worst of "people"

gave zulu a watch

it was decent

Pirates are getting pirate'd

Why can't I sell heroin to kids?

yeh, but believing it as well. I went to Hutt River in Australia and got me passport stamped there.

Why do banks have holidays and we get a day off? I don't get it. Not complaining, like. But I don't understand

Mental.

We live very different lives. I couldn't see myself being arsed with the beach though, I can go swimming whenever I want but never do.

t. Mohammed

because you didn't eat all your vegetables

Went to Warwick castle

There were French people and chinks everywhere

Its because of Gordon Banks the footballer, he won a bet with Prince Phillip in '68 and we all got holidays. The Queen was furious but there nothing she could do.

Wish I could wander around London during Tudor times just so I could see what it was like

Politician and banker wanted to replace Saints Days, but that was heresy so he used the excuse that it was to extend holidays

who here /no work work work work work/?

Hey britbros I got a question that I'm hoping one of you can help me with (plz no bully)

I'm traveling to Europe in 2 days and still haven't converted my USD to EURO and am wondering if I go to an atm in the airport when I arrive can I just pull out cash automatically and bypass the bullshit conversion fee that FOREX and other places charge for converting?

Anyone have any experience doing this? What do you guys do when you go to the mainland?

Plz help;[

Don't be a racist you cuck
We are all the same in god eyes

i rarely swim in the sea, its nippy but people do all year round. We have windsurfing and yachting all year, fishing boats all around, nearly 300 wind turbines going up out to sea, the new brighton needle thing on the horizon, and a bloke that jumps over the pier on his kitesurfer thing occasionally. Plus the red bull birdman thing. the beach is a busy place most of the year.

Want to C O L O N I Z E Naga Munchetty

Eatin ice cream lads

Not worth the money mate

Why are jews so disloyal?

i always just use my card everywhere when i go to a foreign country

>Z

FOY

they are loyal to jews

this
Just withdraw decent amounts because you'll be charged for foreign withdrawals.

Check how much your bank charges you to withdraw money and use your debit/credit card abroad. Usually a small fee.

You can get credit cards which have no fees when used abroad but since you've left it so late you won't be getting one in time.

I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean

It's Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup flavour and it's quite nice desu

Is that why my dad is a subhuman with a funny accent?

>all these rings crying because their minimum wage store is closing
Just apply to McDonald's ffs why do they have such loyalty to a min wage job that don't care about them

I was in Sweden a year and a half ago visiting family and I just used my card for every transaction and got completely cucked by the service fees so now I just want to convert roughly 500 Euro worth of currency and just be done with it.

Just trying to figure out what my best route would be and if using my chase bank card would allow me to take out EURO automatically since I have USD in my account.

FOREX charges 15 percent and my bank charges 8 percent for conversion.

Fuck that shit

She's clearly blairite scum