m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8APmCpwd4M
dailymotion.com/video/x4bchqa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdt4QkLKDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't

Because it denied you a visa

It isn't

t. Immigration status: Denied

did they reject your application zhu chang?

NEEE SHEEE GOTO BEIN

Someone is butthurt they didn't get in.

let me rephrase that for you
"THIS IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, NI HAW CHING CHONG RICE MAO"

t. Seething about AusGrid

STOP THE BOATS

Fuck Off

fucking weak ass chinky cunts go win a gold medal without drugs and fuck off out of our south china sea you weak ass pussies.

sounds like your visa was rejected

Australian "inventions"
*pic related*

>he will never EVER be able to buy a controlling share in our electricity grid

Tell all of your countrymen to stop fucking coming here then.

I can't look at it without seeing Scooby-Doo

I guess because Australia is not allowing you to take over the Southwestern Pacific region

They come here to holiday and are loud and annoying.

Zhang failed his exam
FUK UUUUUUU AUSTRARIA

more like mr chang overslept for his exam and just never bothered to go and had to retake the class

fuck you chink

Delet

HAHAHA YOU GOT REJECTED

BYE BYE ZHANG, GO BACK AND INHALE YOUR SHITTY POLLUTED AIR

kek

Because its full of you fuckers.

I went to university in Australia and the exam invigilators (contractors) were racist as shit towards Asian students, particularly one fat lady. Was pretty awkward how starkly better they treated me. Either it was because they were fed up with cheating foreign students or because it was de rigeur to give Dicky Cheung a hard time.

>cheating foreign students
its this

>Either it was because they were fed up with cheating foreign students or because it was de rigeur to give Dicky Cheung a hard time.
It's probably both. Foreign, especially chinese students, often have really fucking bad english skills, which is part (not the whole) of the reason that they do cheat all the fucking time. I imagine they spend far more time dealing with chinese students' problems than others.

Just recently I learned that Australia was almost drowned in cow shit and flies once and the government was forced to import dung beetles to solve it.

And that australians built a monument for a type of cactus that spread uncontrollably and made the land uninhabitable.

What a country.

kek

Obviously because it's not Japan or Britian so It's useless and pathetic but that's just my opinion.

>mad because we're full

t. Jamal Abdul Hernendez

What does "t." mean? Are you being rude right now?

yes

uh, what the f*ck did we do to deserve a thread like this?

Are you being rude because you're mad that I like Japan and Britian more than Austrailia? I didn't mean to hurt any feelings or cause trouble. I was just giving my opinion.

>Are you being rude because you're mad that I like Japan and Britian more than Austrailia?
Yes

Back the fuck off Zhou Ling!?

It's okay at least I didn't say that Austailia is the downgraded version of New Zealand like everybody else. I think I'm a little more classy than that and I actually wouldn't care to live in either of them equally and Australia has some
Pretty meet animals. I'd be proud.

neet*

Right

fuck off

Are Austrailians attracted to American accents? I'm planning on visiting one day and I don't mean to brag but I'm extremely attractive and white. Will I have a harem by the end of the trip or am I better off going to Britian?

>he think anyone gives a shit about his opinion

thanks for posting

You'll be glassed exactly 10 minutes after you get off the boat. By me.

You responded so I think you care a little bit. Right?

if you're a guy, then no
if you're a girl, then only if you're not from the northeast

yeah, and if anyone gives you a hard time, just mention you're originally from America. it's like a status upgrade over here, instant VIP status. EVERYONE will LOVE you. Please come ASAP.

What does "glassed" mean Austrailia-kun?

it means glassed

nah but in all seriousness, people actually dont like american accents here.
maybe you will be mre respected if you tell people its a canadian accent and pop in a little "aboot" every now and then to make it seem legit.
American accents annoy me too unless its a girl from the south speaking

it means stabbed with a smashed bottle

I can sort of see it already! It seems like I'm popular in this thread alone. I can't imagine how amazing I'd be in real life over there. I'm going to be a shining star!

I was talking to some American girl from Portland last night and I literally stop paying attention to her 2 minutes in the convo but she kept fucking talking. Talking my fucking ear off like a dumb cunt and I was doing coke

It's okay I'm pretty strong. I can literally knock out everybody in this thread if I wanted.

did she talk about her diet? why do american women always talk about what diet they're on?

One of me mate's dad's is a lecturer, hates the chinks because they're basically expected to give a free course in english alongside whatever they're doing. Lotta chinks do cheat because they'd rather spend a gorillion dollars than actually learn english.

austrailia was cheap to learn english but not nowadays

>i'm the bloakiest bloak that ever bloaked

u r unwelcome heer.

>its an american thinks hes a tough guy episode

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHEEEEIIIIITTTT

No, because you all think you're top shit, are incapable of not talking, and always blabber on at 100dB just to hear your own voice. Learn to shut the fuck up and maybe.

She probably slipped that in somewhere. But most of it was about she's learned on your travels and how it's made her stronger and shit. Just blabbering and I'm turning to my m8s making bored faces - probably loves hearing herself talk

I understand. You wouldn't want competition like me around. I get that more often than you think. It's actually pretty sad sometimes because I try to makes friends with people and sometimes they're to intimidated by my charm and body to even talk with me. It's not all fun and games being like me you know.

>I try to makes friends with people and sometimes they're to intimidated by my charm and body to even talk with me. It's not all fun and games being like me you know.

The funny thing is you probably all think I'm joking because you don't see very many people like me here.

>about she's learned on your travels and how it's made her stronger and shit
fuuuu this woulda been me

I'd personally be proud that an American wants to visit your nation. This is an honor indeed. It's basically me saying Austrailia is worthy of my respect.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaRuzJhS3A

Yes I'm very honoured. Be sure to bring superior American internet because we're poor

Jesus Christ, be a little less of a faggot in front of the Australians, please? It's embarrassing

I'd be carful if I were you. You're going to make me mad if you keep being rude.

Nah get mad and piss your pants

I think you're the one who is mad. If you want to talk about it I'll listen user.

Please get out retarded chino.
Your species are dirtying overseas, especially australia, canada, and sudacas
Also enemy of all other asians
FUCKIN CHOP SUEY EATER VIRGIN MANDARIN PIGGU.

who the fuck are you, what board did you come from?

The most important board which happens to be Sup Forums. Wouldn't you agree? Sup Forums gets all the cool Easter eggs during holidays so that basically means it's the most important board. It's pretty clear to see I love anime and Japan.

yeah, figured as much, you're awful

See! you are mad.

Not mad in the slightest m8, you're just a faggot.
t. literal gay
p.s. I'm out.

Great escape plan user. It totally worked and you didn't seem like a total loser at all.

Visa?

>topkekoroonie

Nobody wants a visa to that isolated hellhole. Nobody wants to go there. The only reason you exist and live there is because nigel wanted to cut the crust off of his shit sandwich and sent you felonious retards to an undesirable desert shithole

I would rather move to north korea than australia.

Music for the thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y8APmCpwd4M

i think the thread is dead

> Colored brown because full of shit

So many nukes in the world... How come we haven't exterminated australia?

I wish australia wasnt the retarded pitiful cousin of the anglosphere we all seem obliged to protect.

I hope the whole of that oversized island gets nukes to dust by russia and USA + Europe just shrugs their shoulders

hey fuck you belgium

That would be sad indeed. I feel like the Australians are being Tsunderes right now.

Got raped by a Belgian?

absolute shit cunt

Who me or Kuroko because in either case you're wrong. I'd like to see you try and prove it. I'll wait.

I wish tb'h.

give you this tune
is it animu-song?
dailymotion.com/video/x4bchqa

both you and kurogooko are shit cunts

Baby metal? You obviously know the path to my heart user and it's starting to scare me.

That'd be a first, something interesting coming out of Belgium

Why don't you cool down for a minute and then try that again but with a little more tact? I can literally see the desperation bleeding through my mobile phone.

Dude that's any American girl before age 27. Once they hit that age if they aren't with a serious boyfriend they flip a coin. If heads they become hermit recluses if tails they step up the "BLAH BLAH I'M GONNA TALK TO ANYONE AND NEVER STOP BLAH BLAH" to a whole new level by inserting literal insanity, mental, crazy, etc in there.

Us American guys get that reputation among this board but that's just a minority of us that are so vocal. Even among Americans we hate the overly educated bro. Go to a bar you'll see 10% of dudes that won't stfu and the rest are just dudes talking amongst friends.

What do you think about this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENdt4QkLKDs