Ask a Bosniak

Ask me anything you guys want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iF7CrHZTumg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Bosnians very religious?

How do you feel about Croats and Serbs?

Are they nominal secular muslims like Azeris or shit tier Arab style muslims?

I'm going there next week.

Any other places worth stopping on the drive from Montenegro to Sarajevo (aside from taking a detour to Mostar) ?

Any particular foods I should try that I wouldn't have tried already in Serbia or Slovenia ?

Is there anywhere in Sarajevo famous for top tier börek or is it good pretty much everywhere ?

Why does republika smrdska still exist?

why did your ancestors convert to shitty islam?

why did they stop being based bogomils?

when will you go full wahabi mode?

Is it okay if i liberate Republika Srpska from your oppressive regime?

How do you feel about your cunt tree?

Why is Sarajevo still such a fucking shithole? Why are you the same fucking poor tier country like the albozergs?

Some of us are, however we aren't Wahhabis. The only times we're religious is during Ramadan, Eid-Al-Fitr, and Eid-Al-Adha.

I used to hate my neighbours, because in the 90s, my family members were killed by the HVO and VRS. Nowadays, I'm good friends with them. All we do is go to a thing called a kafana and drink coffee and beer and talk about who's gonna get in the 2018 FIFA world cup.

Drvengrad.

Trebinje was good when I was there.

It seems moderate

As a Bosniak diaspora who hasn't been in Bosnia for almost 10 years, I'm wondering about the situation in Sarajevo. My family tells me that there's tons of people from Saudi Arabia living there now and plenty of women in Burkas. Is this true?

Why do you idiots keep typing börek. That's Turkish.

Do bosnian muslims see arabic as a holy language like catholics do latin or didnt you get completely arabicucked and holy prayers in bosniak/bosnian serbic whatever just like the orthodoxs who have churchslavonic?

Islam is haram Edo. When are you coming back to your senses? The t*rks are long gone, don't be a cuck.

>Ask a Bosniak
Which did you like more, Happy Days or Murder She Wrote?

Yes and most people fucking hate it.They came here and bought every thing in like 1 year.I have no idea why the fuck are they coming here now.

We're secular, but we don't gate anyone of any other religion.
There's a really good restaurant near Jablanica and it's really good. In Orašje, There's a really good Cevapi shop called Baća.
Not alot of food here is different here aside from our neighbors. The restaurants however have unique ways of cooking Balkan dishes. Also, there's some good restaurant that serve some kek-tier burek, ćevapi, and sarma EVERYWHERE.
I really wished it could go away so that we can form a confederation, but under the conditions we're in, I don't think it will happen.
1: I don't see why you don't like us. Yes, our religion has some shit we definitely stay away from.
2: I don't really know.
3: We do have some Wahhabi villages, but we'll let the Serbs take care of them.
Pffft, Rep. Srpska will eventually dissolve and merge with us. We will live like we did in Yugoslavia years ago soon.

It's shit politically and economically, but at least we don't have to pay for our houses. Just only utilities, food and internet.
Sarajevo got shelled by the chetniks in the 90s, and we're trying our best to repair/demolish buildings to build even better ones. We will never know if Sarajevo will un-fuck itself and turn into a new utopia.

Is it true that you have 3 presidents?
Do you guys hate Turkey/Turks because of the past?

This is true. We fucking hate Sharia.

Only reason why we have sandnigs is because of the King Fahd mosque.

Only balije types that shit.

We're not cucks for not believing in Christianity.
Tough choice. Probably Happy Days.

That was 20 fucking years ago. Look at Vukovar.

Well, we don't hate you guys, we have people here who are OBSESSED over you guys because of the Ottomans.

Vukovar is still a shithole. I've only been there once and all I got were looks because I'm from Bosnia.

>they had to have masses in latin
feels good to be croat special snowflake

>We're not cucks for not believing in Christianity.

>get occupied
>accept occupier's dirt ways

If that's not a cuck, I don't know what is.

its repaired shithole

Us Bosniaks don't mind Arabs as long as they aren't retarded Wahhabis.
The Croats here love the fuck out of the Vatican because of the Pope.
The Serbs love Russia because they are also Orthodox.

Is poverty noticeable in Bosnia? I understand it's one of the poorer European countries

>balije

What exactly is the difference between a balija and a Bosniak?

Are there still a lot of mines left in the fields?

1/10 shitpost made me reply

Well, we did fancy their jewelry and their silk that they imported from China, so we used them as a way to get all that shit to us.

Some of it is noticeable in parts of Bosnia, mainly due to war.
A balija is a Muslim that thinks of Turks as their BDSM masters.
A Bosniak is a Muslim who literally doesn't give a fuck about their ancestry.

> Pffft, Rep. Srpska will eventually dissolve and merge with us.

why can't you people fuck off? Bosnian Serbs have been there for centuries, and unlike you cucks they refused sucking ottoman dick and they would rather start another war than assimilate with you towel heads. Why can't you let them go and have your own little caliphate without republica srpska, you ox headed, dick mutilated, brick faced turklings?

wtf I have everywhere but Europe and Central Asia now

Ow fuck off retard serbs in RS are fucking worse then wahbies literally fucking brain dead retards who talk about war and cry about PTSD later.

We want the Bosnian Serbs to not be retarded like you guys were. Instead, your stupid fucking ideology almost got us into extinction. This is all your country's fucking fault for this stupid fucking war. Realize that nationalism is the reason why you guys are in a shithole. Don't be this way, man.

Actually I already read up on the medieval history of Bosnia and to be honest I did kind of understand why your ancestors converted. The heretical sect was strongly present and there was constant attempts by both the catholics and the orthodox to wipe them out. So they knew nothing but poverty and warfare for many years.

Exhausted they asked Mehmet II for help (after last Bosnian king betrayed the people by becoming catholic and making a deal with the Vatican), Turks came and took Bosnia without any fight, but demanded from the nobles that they converted to islam or lose all their possessions. After not even a century of Turkish rule there was a marked change in life for the better and they brought previously unseen prosperity to the region. Next to that, Turks treated the heretics much better (whom they called 'krstjani' in their administration) than the catholics or orthodox (who were both just 'kuffar').

I just asked you because I wanted to see how much you people know about your own history. And I realize it is a difficult subject in the Balkans, where reaching consensus is somewhat alien.

Horny saudi men stole nice Bosniak women under the guise of the same religion. That's sad

Don't you guys have alot of us in your country?

>it's not true

Ovo, borders on the Balkans need fixing.

t. Bulgar

We want to fuck off, you chromosome deficient Turks are not letting us go.

I forgot to add, the 'krstjani' vanish after about a century of Turkish rule, while the amount of muslims increased drastically. So it is obvious that they saw their newfound wealth as a godgiven sign.

We do! Quite a few came because of the wars, met some who are fairly pleasant. Bosnians never bothered me, it's kinda funny seeing them get looks because they're white women wearing hijabs.

>Calling us turks
>Trukey calls then Serbistan

Learn some history darkboyi

Most of this is true. We also converted because they saved us from them plus we liked their culture and shit.

kako je u domovini

Those are probably vehabije.

doesn't your country put alexander the great statues up and shill that you were greeks? that's pretty bad mate not that you are like that

Do sad, to je poboljšanje sporije.

>Only balije types that shit

Wasn't talking to you, but replying to that guy. I keep seeing faggots on here call it börek and it annoys me.

No. We want you guys to understand that we don't want your heads anymore. You need to understand that we put away our past so that we can work towards a better future together, but no, you guys wanted to hold onto your history and your ideology so badly that you created the shittiest, cancerous political entity on this planet which caused us to stagnate economically.

My bad.

if you really love her you have to let her go

That's true, but it will only hurt us more.

Indeed we need to nuke the government. We should join Bulgaria first and then ally Rusiia.

Fuck off with this dumb neanderthal-ass bullshit and get the fuck away from us. We don't need this Bulgar telling us what they'll do because they sure as hell will know the West will nuke us all if you guys tried to do this shit.

Do you listen to Šaban Šaulić in your car?

youtube.com/watch?v=iF7CrHZTumg

Muslim genocide in Europe soon. You still have time to return to us and leave the satanic arab cult behind.

>WE WUZ GREEK N SHEEEEEET

PFFFFFAHAHAHAHAAA No, not really.

>he thinks I am one of those retards
That's where you're wrong.

Ima li posla?

>WE GON KILL YALL MOOSLIMS AND SHEEIT
>MOFUGGIN SURBS AND GREEKS AND ROOSKIES GON NUKE YALL WITH JESUS AND SHIT
>NIGGUH YALL GON WANA CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY 2 SAYVE YO AZZES

And I thought we Bosniaks had retards in this country.

>one of those retards
So you're just an ordinary retard?

whens the next chimp out gonna happen in the balkans it's been a minute

Priest Bogomil is not pleased with you, bosniaks.

>Ask me anything you guys want.
Why do you like Turks so much?
Why do you pretend to be Turks?
Why do you hate being Europeans?
Will you give us a call before the next jihad starts?

>CONVERT
Lmao, I'm an atheist and still despise muslims. But you still have the chance to return to what you are. Bosniaks are our own kind who have strayed for the right path. It's high time you make right thah historic wrong.

i cringed

Eh, the last time some guys chimped out was in Kumanovo a year ago. Some sort of shit with people identifying as the National Liberal Army(Macedonian UÇK) attacked a border crossing and tried to take Tetovo again like in 2001.

wtf seriously now, ... no bullshit, straight up answer this fucking question

why the fuck don't you people make two countries, you already have a fucking border and you obviously can't live together

i don't get it

wait why are we central asia?

serbians were one of the most loyal vassals of the ottoman empire mind you
so if anything you are the turks

wew all that butthurt from the bulgar rapebaby

from the right path*

TURKEN RAUS

>serbians were one of the most loyal vassals of the ottoman empire mind you

not really, they were the country with the most uprisings against the ottomans, that's why the hatred because of the retributions. most loyal were bosniaks and albanians. as one can see to this day. nice proxy though.

>Why do you like Turks so much?
We're not Turks, but we have people called balije that obsess over Turks.
>Why do you pretend to be Turks?
We don't. We just like their cultural shit.
>Why do you hate being Europeans?
We actually love being euros, it's our neighbors that piss us off.
>Will you give us a call before the next jihad starts?
Fuck no. We aren't Wahhabis.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of montenegro

Because all the Bosniaks in RS will get looked at very differently. Or sooner, killings.

But you can't be a euro if you are muslim.

zakaj već nisi ubio se?

albanians were also used pretty often, but the serbian army(christians) had the honorable right wing of the army from 1400s until all the way up to the decline eras

mountain bulgar monkey pls go

>when we slit your throat in the name of jesus christ

I doubt he would like that

that's a shitty reason, you can't have status quo forever

you have to be literally blind to not see that you need to break the country in half

D bih se budale cudile

But you can't he macedonian if you're a mix of 3 different peoples, either.

>But you can't he macedonian
But I'm not.

Then we'd lose everyone else.

what, i don't get it
who is everyone else and why?

Could you tell short history of your country in a few points? Typical Pole knows literally nothing about Bosnia, except maybe that there was a war in the 90s and most of you are muslim.

Lel 10/10

Everyone else, I mean the Croats because they will also seperate, and all of the Bosniaks in Republika Srpska.

PFFTHAHHAHA TOP FUCKING KEK
WEW LAD

i thought croats in bih are ok with current two entities

what would they do in case of break up? details pls

Croats would hardly separate without the support of the motherland what they obviously won't get

Also, a territorial change between the FBiH and the RS would help not to separate more bosniaks and not to leave serbs behind: Drvar and Petrovac goes to RS, Srebrenica goes to FBiH

Wait why is this bad? I'd be happy to cut off the shiptars here even if we lose some shitty territory?

Number one, they never really liked it. They were tired of being our allies and wanted to only focus on themselves.(Croat-Bosniak War)
They will eventually do it again, and if they succeed, they will link with Croatia.

But you can.

This