The Eurocentric world

Anyone noticed how it's Europe that's always the center of attention for Sup Forums.

It's always: "I fixed Europe". "EU this/that", "save Europe", "I'm visiting Europe", "Who do Europeans..." or "Differences between this and that in Europe" threads.

You know why?

Because Europe(and the EU to be precise) is the most interesting place on Earth. Period.

There is no place on our planet that has so many historical buildings. monuments, different cuisines, interesting places to visit, cultures, beautiful landscapes, history etc.

Let's be honest.

EU is the center of attention. The world was, is and always will be Eurocentric.

>Because Europe(and the EU to be precise) is the most interesting place on Earth. Period.
No.
Its because white peopIe are from Europe.

>Was eurocentric
That's not true
>Is
It's americacentric
>will be
who knows

We are on the Euro hours. I should be sleeping right now, just like most people in this hemisphere.

>It's americacentric
No it isn't.

America plays the cop but everything else is in Europe.

>That's not true
It is since Greek times :3

It's Euro time now.
Most non-NEET Americans, Australians and 3rd worlders are asleep.

I like how everyone runs around GdaƄsk in Witcher 3 and dosn't even know it.

>Most non-NEET Americans, Australians and 3rd worlders are asleep.
its 8:30pm in AustraIia on a Monday night, I think onIy chiIdren under the age of 10 and oId peopIe are sIeeping right now.

>It's since greek times
It was only since rainessance and till WWII, before it was really multipolar and after it became american.

Well, CD project red live in northern Poland and they literally just took lands around them and transfered them in the game.

Theres no multipolarization if the rest of the world isn't influenced by Europe but does nothing.

Europe always went foward while everyone else stayed behind.

Tbh it's more Americancentric , which is Euro centric itself. So...yeah

>Europe went forward in middle ages
Nope, it was behind
>Europe went forward before the Roman empire
Nope, it was behind. Europe was relevant only twice in history: during Roman Empire and after middle ages during colonization before WWII. That's it.

The Witcher 3 was shit

>m-muh witcher senses

Fuck off

>ywn play comfy Witcher 1 for the first time again
>ywn live through the compelling narrative of Witcher 2 ever again

Witcher 1 was the most comfy I admit.

>Poland
Hmm

This subreddit is literally obsessed with America

>Europe not relevant after WWII
It's not just about copying others' success, it's about developing a type of society that creates and reinforces the proper mentality that sustains creative output. Arabs, south asians and east asians are even today too inflexible and authoritarian (and everyone else is too undeveloped). They have been introduced to modern sciences but they weren't able to invent modern sciences, and they will fail to produce similiar breakthroughs in the foreseeable future because their social mentality is stagnant.

I hope you understand that "relevant" dosn't mean dominating the world.

Europe was nearly always the engine, and other continents were the carts.

Yeah, especially when Europeans didn't wash for weeks and the whole science in the world was done by muslims. Sure, the engine,

I see a lot more threads about America

if anything its always "america did this, I hate america because im a teenager, why do americans do this, shart in mart etc

You mean the memed "dark times" ?

You sure got a lot to learn, especially about "arab inventions" stolen from Greeks and Indians.

I mean thousand years after the fall of the Western Roman empire. These were the times when Europe was backwards shithole that barely took part in events outside of it and barely anyone was giving a shit about it.

that is a) confimation bias and b) timezone bias

TW2 a shit. Not enough actual witchering and it felt very cramped, on top of having all the dumbing down disadvantages of 3.
TW1 > TW3 >>>> TW2

And when was that? :^)

Witcher 3 starts so good, but the ending is so shit
>muh mary sue daughter
>muh generic sauron clone big bad

no, it's just that you sharters have a massive persecution complex, and you love to paint yourself as the undeserving, heroic victim of hate and jealousy. in europe nobody ever talks about the US, meanwhile americans can't pull EU cock out of their mouth for a second, because you constantly feel the need to prove that you are NUMBA 1. that's something that you won't find in europe.

Europe is still very relevant considering that usa and europe holding talk on TTIP as equal partners

that's true for the past, but I don't think it's still true, I mean look at how the Chinese are buying up companies and patents left and right, producing high stuff now. It's just a matter oftime they China and India takes over.

America is an offshoot of Europe.
Asian countries are forgetting their cultures to become like the west.
It's a One World Order

obviously because this is an english speaking board. This means it's biased towards anglophones; Americans, Honorary americans (UK, Northwestern europe) and educated eastern/southern europeans.

Discussions about south america can be found on spanish/portuguese speaking websites.

Asians & africans usually have limited access to the internet and those who do are usually rich and cucked by the western world or don't want to waste their time on swabian turtle soup recipe websites.

Only aussies care about australia

the rest of the internet talks about the US

that leaves only one place, Europe.