1. New holland
2. No
3. Yes, I think a vote on gay marriage is coming very soon

1.Russia
2.bi*
3.Meh, so much rights

Poland
No
No need to, we are progressive society and homosexuals here already have exactly the same rights as other people

el portuGUSANO

I hope this answers your question

1. Flag
2. No, i'm rather bisexual
3. No, i hate gays and i wish i was 100% straight myself

USA
No
Sure

SAME

no
does i dont really care about someone being gay count?

falg
no
yes, except adoption

flag
Bi
Yes I want a petite white bottom bitch bf

Turkey
No
Yes

Flag
No
n/a

Greatest country in the world
No
I don't care

Japan
No
Yes

flag
no
if they stop with gay parades then sure

Flag
No
No

1. France
2. Yes
3. Yeah but parades are a tad too much

Korea.
Yes but i'm bi
Sure

1. cunt
2. yeah
3. the same as everyone else

flag that made it mainstream
No
Yes

Flag
Isn't everybody on this website a fag irl?
Sure, why not

Flag
No
Sure, even though I think there are more important and more urgent things to take care of

post maori warriorhole

2.No
3.Yes

Do you want some anal cream?

sure bby ;^)

France
Yes
Yes

1.Flag
2.No
3.Yes

Flag
No
What do you mean homosexual rights? Like the right to be married or any rights in general?

For marriage I'm a no

1.Flag
2.No
3.No, they have rights like any other human beings. It's only gay propaganda that they need more "rights" than normal people. Have you ever heard about massive protests of young and attractive lesbians? No? that's right, faggots are the real cancer.

Sweden yes.

>more "rights" than normal people
>Have you ever heard about massive protests of young and attractive lesbians? No?

Wuuuuuut? Too fat

Flag
No
No. Burning them is the right thing to fo

haha why so salty sailor boiiii? ;^]

1. Flag
2. No
3. My mom is gay, so I pretty much have to

England
No
I don't care, leave me alone

Flag
No
No

Flag
Yes
No

No
No
Not really, but I hate stink muslims in my country who think they have the right to say anything about it.

Yes
Yes
Yes

Homosex is the best kind of sex

Same

Spain
No
If rights is being able to safely fuck each other at home, ok. If 'rights' is shit like marrying and subhuman public parades then no. Sexual fetishes belong to the bedroom.

Flag
No
Yes to a point. I don't think they should be given priviledge over hetero males for jobs (which they are in some places, along with minorities. Fuck the BBC). I also don't think that we should be forcing churches or other places of worship to carry out gay marriages if the religion itself doesn't support it.

I honestly don't understand why they aren't happy enough with 'civil partnerships' and insist on marriage when the teachings of whatever religion they follow tell them they're going to burn forever anyway.

Burger
Yes (trap; it's gay though)
Are you talking pink feathered glitter parades through public parks and sex in the street, or forcing people to make cakes? Absolutely not.

Homos are degenerate AIDS ridden subhumans. The more dead the better

Homosexuals are not a thing, it's a bullshit term. It's like me liking vanilla icecream and saying that I'm a vanillophile and it's a part of my identity. There's a vanillophile community and we're a minority group that needs special rights, etc. etc.

Also, faggotry is degenerate.

Flag
No
Which kind of rights? To have sex and to exist? Sure. To marry? No. To adopt kids? Yes. To wave the flag and walk along the streets? No

Flag

Identify myself as main battle Tank

Dont really care. More important things to do

1.flag
2.yes
3.no

Gay cunt

>I honestly don't understand why they aren't happy enough with 'civil partnerships' and insist on marriage when the teachings of whatever religion they follow tell them they're going to burn forever anyway.

Fucking this, don't follow a religion that literally hates you retarded homos, you're like jewish nazis.

1. flag
2. Nut
3. lmao no poofters

Flag
No
doesn't matter really

aren't you guys an absolute monarchy anyway?

>To marry? No. To adopt kids? Yes. To wave the flag and walk along the streets? No
>To adopt kids? Yes.
>Yes.

Yes
Yes
Yes
:3

this. It annoys me how some places are backpedaling on their own holy books because i-it's h-h-omophobic!

>I honestly don't understand why they aren't happy enough with 'civil partnerships' and insist on marriage
Because it is not about being partnered for tax and visitation purposes, but rather to enforce will over other people. They want to drag Christians through the mud.

And I single out Christians, because gays never ever ever ever demand synagogues or mosques marry them. Never.

which one is that though???
homoooooooooooooooooooo

my flag, nope, don't give a fuck... go be gay as fuck if that makes you happy (no gay parades tough... thats just stupid. unless you force hetro parades aswell (love to see um titties))

>more "rights" than normal people
I think he's talking about hatespeech laws aka "don't hurt muh feelings" laws

You can see tits during the gay parades it just comes with men in leather too.

Parliamentary monarchy

Yes... And?

1.Flag
2.Yes
3.No

Bosnia/RS
No
Which rights?

If you burned all the fags, Sup Forums would be fucking dead

1.] Germany
2.] No
3.] Whatever

flag
no
no

Romania
Yes
No

Good posts

Not really. Being a closetted fag is unhealthy and by defeniton degenerate.

Yes.
Yes.

>homosexual
>no

>no
>no
Only rich asshole are homosexual and gay
When you're tribe. you're dead.

no
what kind of homosexual rights?
they shouldn't get married and adopt kids. That's for sure. Everything else... whatever. Let them fuck whoever they want.

>be gay
>keep it to yourself or let only really close people know it
vs
>going out naked in the street in parade so you let people know how much you love dick

please tell me its bait

>or let only really close people know it
>not the same as the other vs part
When you are closed and not deluded and naive with something you will have a miserable nihilistic existence

Flag
No
Yes, I support them to be put at hospital so their mental illness will be gone.

inshallah brutha

1-flag
2-no
3-yes. but instead of adoption, they can have a pet

US
No
I am fine with marriage, but not ok with adoption

>yes
>yes

Fuck trans and all those other degenerates though. I don't want to ride that slippery slide

Flag
Yes
Yes

I want to turn as many people gay as possible, so I would have more people to spread my HIV to.

1-flag
2-infortunately yes
3-hell no

Flag
Yes (South Koreans and Japanese

I want to try HIV, where do you want us to meet ?

1. Flag
2. A little
3. Yes. I don't like flamers though.

1.Flag
2.Nope
3.Yeah, why not ?

Flag
No
I mostly don't care

1.USA (Supposedly, in Hawaii - so no constitutional protections and occultist run organized crime controls everything at govt. level)
2.NO
3.I don't give a flog but the local legacy gay bar called Hula's in Waikiki which is one of the oldest bars in the state runs child trafficking and meth. Protected by Honolulu Police and strange military assets. I infringe on no ones rights by not being a meth smoking snitch criminal or when I tried to stop homeless kids from being fucked in the ass by fat old white guys so leave me alone.

Just kidding. I know they will never stop. They will always come after me. Say all the bad things you want about me. Now I know the lies you tell in your prayers.

1. Iraq
2. No
3. No, it should be illegal and punished by death.

1. Flag
2. No
3. Yes

1 England
2 No
3 Yes, but don't really care anyway.

Polan
No
No, leave them alone in the bed.
But having them bring up children is too much.