Recent map from Russian nationalist recourse

This is how "Russia for Russians" looks like.

Returned territories: Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, North Kazakhstan, Moldavia.

Crisis territories: Dagestan, Chechnya, Ingushetia.

Buffer territories: Poland, Finland, Romania.

Russian Empire 2.0 when?

Well, they could have left us some part of Belarus, Lithuania.

russia must be stopped

>Lwów left alone for us to get back
good lads

we can talk

nah

why would russian "nationalists" want other nationalities within Russia?
Don't nationalists usually want a national state?

Let them have it

I have no quarrel with Russia

Isn't NK buffer country also?

They think this nationalities have no right for independent existence as all what they have was built by Russians, so they should either consider themselves Russian on gtfo.

>that much of Khazakhstan

I thought they didn't want more Central Asian migrants in Russia? Is that much of Khazakhstan really Russian?

so why call them nationalists?
Wouldn't russian imperialists be more fitting?

>more slaves to the kikes

Ah, why would anyone care about territory expansion in the 21st century instead of focusing on economical, cultural and technological development? I mean sometimes it's vital for a state to be imperialistic (US for example), but this map is so 19th century.

This

>a state with homeless wanting to expand

Yeah it's enough trouble trying to make your own country a decent place. Trying to take other countries is just asking for trouble. People are so ready to do infinite suicide bombings to try to get their independence back. It's messy. How can someone think it would be worth all that?

>Ah, why would anyone care about territory expansion in the 21st century
Because they don't think what you just posted after that is gonna happen in their lifetime, or they're just stupid

In Russia this terms are equal in most cases. Russian Nationalism is based on praising the Russian Empire as a true Russian national state.

Otherwise you have Russian neo-nazis who don't want to expand but still want to genocide all non-Russian nationalities within Russia (i.e. Tatars, Chechens, etc.).

Russians are the biggest pawns or should I say "goys" ?

>From 16 to 19th century they let German dynasty use them against everyone and shape their culture.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Russians, but they're literal slav(e)s

>after WWI they let 10 people seize power, shit on their culture and genocide them - once again, those people were send and funded by Germans, even the generals and army in the first years was just leftovers of the Brest-Livotsk treaty german army.

You what?

Because in most cases it used to be worth since the birth of first civilizations, only now it begins to be useless.

Russia was modernized by Peter the Great, who brought western values and culture to Russia.
Same thing never happend to Poland, thats why you remained an irrelevant shithole for all of your history

That was when everyone was poor and everywhere was undeveloped and people were ignorant and easy to control. All of that has changed.

>Russia was modernized by Peter the Great, who brought western values and culture to Russia.
>Same thing never happend to Poland, thats why you remained an irrelevant shithole for all of your history
You have no idea about anything?

We got industralized pre-partitions and we had the most western values of them all. - When you were butt-fucking each other like savages.

>We got industralized pre-partitions
wow, you industralized before Germany or France did? I never knew Poland was so great

Thats cute

There are few stages of industrialization, you moron.

Prussian economy doubled right after they gained Western Prussia and Posen. There is a reason for that, you know?

Our nationalists believe the world must belong to Russia.

>Prussian economy doubled right after they gained Western Prussia and Posen. There is a reason for that, you know?
because they gained territory?

Anyway, the discussion is not even about industrialization. Even before that, PLC failed to create a strong centralized national state, thats why it became the playball of its neighbours.

>because they gained territory?
No, because they got hold on the richest provinces in the whole region. You wanna know why they were the richest? Because all trade from East came by Vistula to Gdańsk/Danzig to Posen and then to Western Europe.
Poland-Lithuania was breadbasket of Europe for centuries.

> Even before that, PLC failed to create a strong centralized national state, thats why it became the playball of its neighbours.
Yes mainly because of Magnates and Protestants.
Cossack uprising was caused by British scheeme with Brandenburgian Elector.

Prussian niggers bite the hand that fed them.

Дepжaвинcк oбoзнaчeнный oтдeльным пyнктoм нa кapтe лютo дocтaвил.

>Poland-Lithuania was breadbasket of Europe for centuries.
Yeah, because it agricultural production, not because of its industries

>but this map is so 19th century.
And now you know what reality russians believe they live in.

Иди нa хyй ЛДПP.

>Otherwise you have Russian neo-nazis who don't want to expand but still want to genocide all non-Russian nationalities
Your Russian neo-nazis would be better served trying to get Russian women to fuck.

Seriously, if you guys don't start having babies, China will take Siberia from you before the end of this century.

that's because you live in a backwards retarded country

There's no way that Russia can lose that kind of a land mass to a major power. They will go nuclear before giving it up in a way that is as existentially threatening to them as an expansionist China that is not dependant on Russian natural resources.

Russia is a cucked hole. In 50 years you'll all be under Islam in the south, China in the east and in western Russia you die like pathetic slavshits you are

>ЛДПP
Lmao, this map is from Sputnik & Pogrom.

ЛДПP is a joke.

>concentrated slavshit delusion

Does anybody but retards like Dugin actually think this revanchism is normal?

That's not true for the Baltics whatsoever.

>our shithole is falling apart
>FUCK LET'S INVADE ALL OUR NEIGHBOURS AND ANNEX THEM
Never change Russia, you parasitic mongol.

t. biggest leecher in the EU

Would anyone miss Latvia if Russia annexed them? I wouldn't

Strawman.

Eгopкa eщe нe пoвecилcя?

Do not think so. This map is just unreal fantasies of some retarded neo-nazi. But it's good for generating internet shitstorm.

Пpocвинин няшa

You couldn't tell a strawman even if you were beaten to death with one, since I wasn't arguing that russian behaviour is somehow excuseable because your country is a leech country as well.

Just pointing out that you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

Personally, I don't mind Poland getting a lot of EU funds.
I would just wish that they showed some gratitude

Hey I like that map, but you could give us Wilno back, maybe you are not so bad after all Russia. Do you want to be friends?

>Returned territories
>Buffer territories
Cheeky fucks
I hope funland joins nato as soon as possible

Seriously though, why was northern kazakhstan even allowed to secede in the first place?

It would had been a better idea to give up Chechenya and send troops to Kazakhstan instead.